Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Insanityenviesme

No way! I won hence you would be doing the losing :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zealously Jaded

I don't lose. I'm too stuborn

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
So am I! And battling with a fairy is something I enjoy to an extent that might even seem lewd...So, yes, you would have to lose, my dear!

Which means...

I win!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zealously Jaded

Yes but I can just intoxicate you!

And then I win!

Insanityenviesme

One who is seduced by the shadows requires a lot more than simple fairy dust to dull him, hun!

So no...I still win :)
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

pretty kinky fetish you have there hun.

But I win

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
You dont know the half of it, Sin :)

But no, despite your gorgeous charms, I still win :p
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

Sin?

Well half shaddowy guy you lose!

Insanityenviesme

My nickname for you, Absinthe Tori...

Not yet, fairty girl!
-smiles and steals with win back and hides it on his self somewhere you cant reach-
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

Alrighty then!

*watches him placing it on his shelf she giggled as she grabbed it and ran away*

Insanityenviesme

Oyy, get back here!!
-chases after her, following her giggles-
-casts a spell on her so she'll come and give me her win-
Thank you!!
-runs away before the spell breaks-
Moments of Sanity

Zealously Jaded

*Breaks it quick enough to jump and nom him until she gets the win... then runs off leaving him nommed ont he floor.*

Insanityenviesme

-has been nommed-
-chases after SIn with half eaten legs-
Heyy!!! No fair!!
-lassoes her to him and noms on her back-
I'll take that!
-takes the win-
Moments of Sanity

KikuLei

-Walks in, wearing a red leather corset and tassles with eight inch heels, a gust of wind flying from the door behind her.- ' I Will Survive! Oh as long as I know how to love I know I will survive!  I will survive! '

Zealously Jaded

Insanityenviesme

-hands Sin her wings and takes the win instead-
Moments of Sanity

Bentley

I think that's my win, thanks.

Zealously Jaded

ArtemisHighmore

Zealously Jaded

Kendra

runs... slides... graps and steals!!! THE WIN!!  XD

Zealously Jaded

Urbanzorro

*looks to the left....then to the right*

WIN!
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kendra

sneaks in to grab it from the blue furry guy ...
my win!!  >:)