You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: End to End (v. 3)  (Read 169844 times)

Offline Mirrah

• |Mischievous Kitsune| |Brat| |Incorrigible Tease| |You can't take the sky from me.|
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • Kiss but don't tell...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: End to End (v. 3)
« Reply #12150 on: Yesterday at 08:19:04 PM »
(Every word is valuable. :-))

That his relaxed mien irked her was not allowed expression upon her face. Instead, she tossed a pack, a bedroll, and then a hat in his direction... whether he caught them, dodged them, or let them smack him was up to the Pirate. Of course, she was familiar with the names he was known by, but Jacobs wasn't about to let on. Even if he likely was aware of it. It was best not to allow any sort of bond to develop between themselves and the prisoner, and that was an ironclad rule of the ship. Or had been.

In all honesty, Jacobs wasn't certain how to take the Pirate's postulating. And yes, that is what she assumed his response was.

"Once or twice. Got it. Gear up. We need to head out as soon as possible." She looked at the other men and nodded, seeing that they all were nearly ready as well. "Waiting on you."

Jacobs turned away and peered out at the landscape without bothering to open the hatch. If something happened upon them, the hull would make for a much needed layer of protection.