RadiantGlow

I'm going to include my on's & off's on here too so It's a little easier ^_^

Turns on.........
Roughness....Make it hurt and I will love you forever
Spanking...Turn my backside red
Piercings and Tattoos...Who doesn't love a man with them? I certainly do
Dirty talking... Makes me want to ride harder ^_^
Story and Plots.....Self explanatory really
Biting and scratching...if you don't leave marks then it wasn't worth it was it?
Switch's....Oh I like to be dominated...but I will also be the one to throw you down and use your body ^_^
Love stories and romance....I'm not always so cold hearted  Every girl wants to be loved

Turn offs....
Bodily wastes...Umm just no.
RP's based on pure smut....BORING
One liners....I just can't do it >.< I need something to work with so if you please, at least 3 small paragraphs and I will reward you =p
Excessive damage to my characters....No cutting off limbs its not nice
Death....Depending on who how and why and if I'm feeling nice enough to let you kill off my characters my answer is normally no.

I have a few new ideas rolling around in my head

Idea one. Brought slave/Master
A older business man, a respective member of the community does well in work always polite and kind as a little bit of a darker side when he brought a young girl to have for himself. He passes her off as his adopted daughter to anyone who asks about her. He does treat her well, spoils her even, when she keeps him happy and content but if she doesn't he puts her in back into her place.

Idea two. Human Assassin/ Demon
Was kind of thinking of a female assassin dispatched to rid a town of a demon, but they both become the hunted after her group turn on her after she failed to kill him and they need eachother to survive.

Idea three. Vampire/Vampire (New idea)
A young girl turned against her will and left to fend for herself, no knowledge of what has happened to her and how to deal with the changes she was going through, until she is found by another vampire willing to take her under his wing.

Idea four. Student/ Teacher
Not really an original rp but could be fun. Student seduces her married college teacher which blossoms into an affair in and out of school.

Idea five. Girl/Rockstar Craving this one
I really randomly fancy this roleplay- The normal, Rockstar hottie thinks he's above everyone, famous everything sex drugs and rock and roll. Groupies up his backside everywhere he goes and of course he gets his pick of the lot. I have a plot but needs panning out a bit more PM me for details.

Idea six. OC/Eric Northman (True Blood) Craving this one
Oh yes I'm diving into fan rps but I'm really craving this. I don't really like to play characters that are already made I can't get into them as well as others can so I'm making up my own character for Mr Northman to play with ^_^
Again PM me for plot

Random pairings, yep most of them fantasy rps

Demon/Angel
Werewolf/Vampire
Vampire/Vampire
Fallen Angel/Human
Demon/Human

Drannie

Hey there,

Ima interested to roleplay your idea six. I would like to play Eric :> PM me details like is it gonna take place according to original story at tv series or more like non-related and free one or such.

Dran

Snark

I might be interested in Idea four! ^_^

RadiantGlow

PM'd you Drannie ^_^

Hiya Snark PM me and we can talk about it a little if you like.