Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Well like 3 other people suggested wanting to do goblins as well, so there's no reason there can't be multiple. Don't let what other people play dictate what you want to do, especially if it's just races.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Yeah I'm just gonna pick a Male Gender Curse. Seems more simpler

mjrbatou

A couple adjustments.

The miniaturized and enlarged curses were combined into a semi random tiny-huge size changing effect.  It won't suddenly jump from 1 extreme to the other (1 size shift per nap/sleep max) even though that would be funny now and then.

I added a Bimbo/Himbo curse in place of the previously assigned enlarged curse with it's general effect included.

I also adjusted the chance for gender curses and player choice curses, better chance for gender specific curses and reduced chances for 1 or 2 player choices on a random roll (since a randomly rolled player choice allows everything, even the more beneficial 'restricted' curse options).

If you've already rolled for a random curse you can keep the result, roll again, or pick 1-2 that feel good for you.

Laughing Hyena

Thank you Mrjaboutu. I'll roll again. This time I got two curses of my choice.  Based on the choices of others I'm picking a front line class this time. :)

By the way about the collars in your campaign. I assume they are signifying what you are into for other characters but also social status?

Lastly any notable archfey patrons for a warlock? Or am I free to make one up?

Hexed

Random roll is 40 so nudist curse. Pick the stretchy curse and yeah can deal with that.

Just gotta figure which pic to use... the nudist curse helps as most are nsfw. :D

Choice A

Choice B

Choice C

Choice D

Or Choice E

Laughing Hyena

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Opale

Hexed

Hah. B it is. Now to get some ducks in a line to figure out the mechanical aspects.

Arcanist

My turn. So I made a bard character who is going to be sort of a spy/courtesan. What does everyone think? Or is it back to the drawing board.
A
B1
B2
C
D
D2

Laughing Hyena

Opale

pdragon

I was thinking that getting to chose 2 free choice curses was a bit boring, so I'll apply my 90 roll to the updated list to get dual random curse

65- Increased Libido

25- Bound Familiar (I'm open to this being one of the party members who owns her, or maybe even tweaked so that she belongs to the group as a whole)

And for my chosen one I'll pick Broodmother

I've decided to go with the
female celestial warlock
, so all her powers combine to make her a breedable healslut.

@Arcanist
I'd go with D, you could build a home between those thighs.

Request Thread

mjrbatou

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
Thank you Mrjaboutu. I'll roll again. This time I got two curses of my choice.  Based on the choices of others I'm picking a front line class this time. :)

By the way about the collars in your campaign. I assume they are signifying what you are into for other characters but also social status?

Lastly any notable archfey patrons for a warlock? Or am I free to make one up?
You're welcome to make one up.  Veulura is the only continent that would differentiate between courts and such and most of those would still be for flavor.

Quote from: Hexed on April 19, 2022, 07:32:31 AM
Hah. B it is. Now to get some ducks in a line to figure out the mechanical aspects.
Having the Nudist curse means wearing much more than a g-string and pasties gets very uncomfortable as the day progresses, potentially dangerous.  C/D are what most wear when they have that curse.

@pdragon
Since she's a warlock her patron is the one who she's bound to and can/will appear to take payment, most often in the form of sexual favors.  Being a celestial, and able to change gender/genitals, some of those favors will end up with your goblin pregnant for the day.

Laughing Hyena

Alrighty. Thank you very much for that. Was checking for Opale.

Currently making a variant human (PHB) noble background fighter.

pdragon

Sounds good.

Some ideas for my angel patron Lucifel
(all nsfw)
A-B-C-D

Request Thread

c0i9z

At 2022-04-19 11:00:12, c0i9z (uid: 61584) rolls: 1d100 Result: 50

Pheromones. Going to choose goblins, of course. And going with a futa orc.

And another image choice! Some NSFW.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

mjrbatou

Remember, for Race Fetish and Pheromones if one humanoid is chosen then you have to pick a second as well.  You can choose fewer than all genders as well but it is 2 humanoids each time one of those curses is used.

Also, picking another PC race as being the target of or affected by these curses will require 1 or both to make regular saves or be compelled to fornicate with them.  Resistance or immunity to charm effects or compulsions and such are ignored.

c0i9z

Laughing Hyena

c0 - I pick the second one since the orc girl looks so cheerful.

My sheet is all set. Went for a Human Nobles whom loves tournaments, gambling and is short on cash. Which one appeals to you all?

A
B
C

Arcanist

A for pdragon and C for Laughing Hyena.
Nice one c0i9z.

Blinkin

Might there be room for a halfling bard? That's all that i have at the moment, but it's something different for me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Laughing Hyena

Don't know, not the DM. But I do count five or six right now among us. Out of curiousity, what kind of bard?

Blinkin

Ah, Just saw the request thread this afternoon. already a dime short.

Type of bard? no idea, I was going through the class while making it. Decided to not go with a halfling though. It's a moot point as it seems like you have a lot of interest.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Laughing Hyena

Well there are two goblins, so plenty for a halfling to have fun and it seems like orcs in this game for all the curses, can rut a halfling. One elf and one human.