News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Entertain the Unapproved?

Started by Effeari, June 26, 2012, 01:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Effeari

Hello there :), I'm Flick. I'm hoping to find somebody I can have a few posts with whilst I wait to see whether I'm accepted or not. Don't let that fool you though; my literary skills are bad-ass. Promise :). I have more of a penchant for 1x1 RP’s these days though I will do groups if I’m lured in enough. As for what I find interesting, most things. I will confess to preferring darker plots, fluff I tend to lose interest in. Also I’m being slightly more drawn to fantasy recently, which is strange because I had an abhorrence of it previously. In fact I think the only things that don’t interest me are anime, manga, apocalyptic and fluff.

Go figure.

Fandoms, yes I do fandoms but don’t ask me to list all the things I like otherwise we’ll be here all day.

If you fancy something (anything) mention it. I’m pretty easy going and I have an insatiable need to make everybody happy which means as long as your writing skills are awesome I probably won’t say no. Especially because I’m super bored. :)
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Mossberg

Looks like you and I are on the same page. I was wanting to do some writing until I'm approved also. Is there anything you would like to do specifically?
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

Effeari

Honestly I'm bored enough to be entirely flexible. I just want to flex my writing muscles. Is there anything you are especially after? :)
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

OldSchoolGamer

Focus your writing energies on your Intro threads.  'Tis the best way to gain speedy approval here.

And if/when TPTB do approve you folks, PM me...I have an (almost) new game y'all might be interested in, given your dislike of anime and fluff.  It's a gritty, realistic historical drama.

Mossberg

No, nothing specifically. Just wanted something to do while I wait.

@OldSchoolGamer - I've been focusing on mine. I write fast and get bored easily though so it's kind of hard to keep me entertained unless it's something that I'm really into.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

wolvenrogue

Hey there flick:

I love historical romantic role play which lends itself well to a PG format.  My favorite is anything 1750- 1900 in the America's. I like to play a gentleman, farmer, mountain man, or soldier opposite either a lady or or a less refined female character of your choice.  The plot can go most anywhere, but I love being a rescuer, or soldier most.  If this interests you, let me know. I'm open to any modification you want that doesn't break the rules here.  I'd love to sweep you off your feet.

Wolvenrogue

Lady Hecate

I'm in this crowd as I wait to be approved. I'm open to anything. Wolven, your idea sounds nice. I love using the past to set up RPs also. If anyone has space for me to jump in, that would be great. ;)

wolvenrogue

Hello Lady Hecate:

I'd be happy to play with you.  Any ideas you would like to explore?  How about a civil war theme around the battle of Antietam 1862. Your character  a Maryland Farmers young widow (18-20?)(confederate) my character a wounded Union soldier (19)?  He crawls up to her farm house and she finds him half dead leaning against the back of the house one morning.

Wolvenrogue.

Lady Hecate

I could go for that. :)

If we get approved around the same time we can put it in the adult section or the non adult if you want to start right away. I should have about 2 days before I *hopefully* become approved.

wolvenrogue

Lets start it in the non-adult section and we can just move it to adult once (if) we are both approved. Approval can sometimes take a long time. You need to be prepared to be patient. Last time I tried I waited about two weeks and was put on hold, so I'm not holding my breath. Anyway you need to be patient, and if you don't have someother place to play it can seem like it takes for ever.  So I'll start a thread in non-adult called  Unexpected Union. Remember we have ti keep it PG until it can be moved.

Wolvenrogue.

Lady Hecate

That sounds good to me. I like developing my characters and their relationships thoroughly, so I don't expect anything more than PG to happen right away.

wolvenrogue