Revenge of the Robin ((Freeform Batman RP, Currently Recruiting!))

Started by Tokyorose627, October 23, 2016, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

To let everyone know, I'll be making an OC that will take the place of Cassandra Cain as the second Batgirl. Cassandra and Stephanie can still appear as  player characters, but it all depends o who wants to play them! :D

Tokyorose627

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257811.0

Here's the Character Sheet Thread for Canons and OCs! Feel free to get started so I can start approving you guys!

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on October 25, 2016, 10:43:01 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257811.0

Here's the Character Sheet Thread for Canons and OCs! Feel free to get started so I can start approving you guys!

Do you want us to PM you Character Sheets for approval, before posting? Or post them in the thread for review and approval?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Ace Flyer on October 26, 2016, 06:11:50 AM
Do you want us to PM you Character Sheets for approval, before posting? Or post them in the thread for review and approval?

Post them in the thread.

Clio

I'all be working on my character sheet later, but if anyone wants to work out some history or plot with Ivy, let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Christa on October 26, 2016, 09:20:09 AM
I'all be working on my character sheet later, but if anyone wants to work out some history or plot with Ivy, let me know.

Sent you a PM!

And, same offer to anyone else. I'll be working on getting Catwoman and Batman posted up at some point today, so if anyone wants to hash out special history/plot with either, let me know. Otherwise I'll be keeping things rather bare-bones/in-line with the comics regarding other people, so as not to step on anyone's toes.

Doomsday

Quote from: Christa on October 26, 2016, 09:20:09 AM

Sure, I'd love to figure out where Jason would stand with her; I imagine they ran into each other when he was Robin, but she's probably way further down the list of villains that he would want to put away for good, so I imagine there's a chance for them to ally.

Clio

And honestly, she's less of an outright villain and more of a, "If you piss me off, or give me a reason, I'll come after you....or if you step on my babies (plants)." At least the way I'll be playing her. But she'll be open for allies.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Ace Flyer

New question about character sheets:

For character images...Keep them comic based? Or find face claims? Or either or, doesn't matter?

Tokyorose627

Character images are either comic or DCAU. I've had problems where people would fight over face claims and I just try to stay clear of it. lol

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on October 26, 2016, 01:31:17 PM
Character images are either comic or DCAU. I've had problems where people would fight over face claims and I just try to stay clear of it. lol

Are both acceptable?

For example...Joe Manganiello is an excellent Deathstroke, out of armor. But since there are very few costumed shots of him (for obvious reasons), in actions scenes I'd use a comic pic of Deathstroke.

Selina, naturally, has no DCAU yet, so all comics for her. But Bruce can go either way, as there are some good pics of Ben Affleck in the role, as well as...Well, Bruce has been around forever, basically, so comics pics of him in and out of costume are easy to find.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Ace Flyer on October 26, 2016, 01:37:20 PM
Are both acceptable?

For example...Joe Manganiello is an excellent Deathstroke, out of armor. But since there are very few costumed shots of him (for obvious reasons), in actions scenes I'd use a comic pic of Deathstroke.

Selina, naturally, has no DCAU yet, so all comics for her. But Bruce can go either way, as there are some good pics of Ben Affleck in the role, as well as...Well, Bruce has been around forever, basically, so comics pics of him in and out of costume are easy to find.

Uhh, yeah sure. You can add those pics, but overall the pics used for posts are either comic or DCAU.

Tokyorose627

Anyone that wishes to join the game, please be advised that if you turn in a character sheet, you must now PM to to me! Once I've looked it over, I'll give you the ok to post it on the Character sheet topic, or give you some pointers on things that could possibly be fixed.

Thanks guys! :D

Tokyorose627

Still looking for players! Look over the character sheet and try your luck at a Canon! :D