Parfait will once again prove she's a freak of nature...(Any Rob Zombie fans?)

Started by Parfait, June 09, 2009, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parfait

Takennnnn!!!!!!By the awesomest person ever :)

Alright, disclaimer..Do not read on if you've not finish The Devil's Rejects yet..Also, do not read on if you would like to maintain a nice image of me..This will quickly shatter it. Hey..we all have our dark little wants..>.>

I am a huge Rob Zombie fan, and House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects are two of my favorite films. I haven't made many requests on E since I've joined since I'm enthralled with the stories I'm involved in and I adore my partners very much...but sometimes there is an itch that just needs to be scratched. This is probably the last request I'll make for a decent amount of time, probably because I'll need to hind under a rock for a while if this doesn't pan out xD

Ehem..

I would like to take this roleplay to push my personal limitations as a writer. I would like to explore the psychological elements quite deeply, and write a considerable amount doing so..Everything that is gritty, violent, sexual, etc..There will be little to no boundaries..So before I set the scene, I might as well ask...Is anyone interested in playing Otis Driftwood?

Now I won't be throwing out any made up character, since I think that would risk a Mary Sue happening because Otis is so...delicately, strung. So in fact, I would like to play Baby, who in my opinion is the only relationship that Otis values enough to maintain.

The scene I have in my mind pans like this, and effectively alters the brilliant ending of The Devil's Rejects...but I need them both alive lol..So after the shoot out that the audience is left with, Captain Spaulding is shot immediately between the eyes, which causes Baby, amongst blood loss and a drained adrenaline rush, to faint in the back seat. This distracts Otis enough to cause their car to ram into the police blockade...knocking him out as well. They both awake in separate rooms in a halfway hospital (halfway to jail, that is..but they need to have their wounds taken care of before they can be admitted and tried) and we can decide in messages who breaks out first and rescues the other..Regardless, they manage to escape from the hospital and evade anyone noticing long enough to steal some clothes from a good will drop site and dash off into the woods. However, after only a few hours of running, Baby falls to her knees on the ground..bewildered, hysterical, and somewhat drugged from the IV's that had been ripped out of her arm earlier...She refuses to move.

Please keep in mind Otis' character during this story. There is a lot of room for speculation, but there are things that both he and Baby simply wouldn't do, and I'll keep those in mind as well. Also keep in mind the films take place in the 70's..the last Devil's Rejects roleplay I had some girl pulled out a cell phone -.-.

Sooo..if you have any questions, just message me :)