Some New Ideas (M seeking Both)

Started by Raveled, November 24, 2011, 08:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

Not all of these ideas need females to fill the roles; I'd be fine running them with a male character as well. However, in that situation it would probably be a non-sexual roleplay. Not saying it would be non-adult, I just feel weird writing sex scenes with another male character.

TAKEN Red Runner (Bon-E through Ex-E) (Male or female roles)
Inspired by: Red Riding Hood, Blue Moon Rising

They say there was once an empire that reached to all corners of the world; but if it ever existed it fell long ago, and now human kingdoms are separated by the great forest, the dominion of monsters -- the Walt. Very few dare brave the darkness beneath its branches without several dozen sellswords at their back. You are one of those elite, a Red Runner, one of the fearless message runners who keeps humanity stitched together in the face of a hostile world.

Well. You will be one, honest. You're apprenticed to one of the very best, a living legend, but you still have several seasons of learning ahead of you. But your master has fallen ill and a message must get through. Can you brave the darkness under the trees, all alone? Can you survive?

Body Shop (NA through Extreme-E) (Female role only)
Inspired by: Altered Carbon, Eclipse Phase

They say it used to be easier, back before megacorps and the wired world and quantum computers. Back then the most valuable things were bits and bytes, and stealing a competitor's work meant hacking into a mainframe and getting out before you were caught. Now, in the days of cortical stacks, clinical immortality, and designed bodies, it's supposed to be impossible.

Now you've done the impossible. You hacked into HyperGenoCorp's computer system and downloaded yourself into their brand-new, top-of-the-line body and walked it out of their R & D center. All you have to do now is deliver it to your employer and you'll be a millionaire. Easy, right?

TAKEN Officially Unofficial (Bon-E through Extreme-E) (Male or female roles)
Inspired by: Pandorum, Aliens, Event Horizon

You were a fighter and a scrapper all your life, so it made sense that when you came of age you'd join the Colonial Marines. You did well there, eventually becoming a decorated, experienced commando, but you never could keep your opinions to yourself. After striking a superior officer for coming onto you, you ended up in a stockade facing a dishonorable discharge and the end of the only life you've ever known.

Except the brass just came to you with a chance at redemption. They just lost contact with one of their orbital habitats, a space station researching the next generation of weaponry. They sent in a team and it disappeared almost at once. So now they want to send the best of the best in -- you, all alone, with no backup. Will you take the chance? Can you survive?

Jungle Queen (Light-H through Bon-H) (Female role only)
Inspired By: Tarzen, the Jungle Book
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This idea is mostly centered around the above picture. I see a couple ways this could play out; a Tarzen-like situation where a young girl is abandoned in the jungle at a young age and doesn't have any contact with the outside world until a Livingstone-type explorer stumbles on her. Or possibly an Amazon hunting for a mate.

Warrior, Victor, Slave (Bon-H through Extreme-E) (Female role only)

A gladiator, a favorite of the crowds, a king on the killing sands. But when he's in 'polite' society he's a slave, chattel, property to be displayed and sometimes sold. Now that he has a new master, how will he cope with being the property of a beautiful, ambitious woman?

Power At a Price (Light-H through Extreme-E)
Inspired by: Legend of Legaia

There has always been great power in the world; magic to make armies scatter in terror. Of course such power comes with a price -- melding your spirit with that of a demon's. Your character thought they would be capable of handling the power and becoming a great hero, but the more they use their power the more the demon pushes you to evil, inhuman actions. Can you retain your sanity and your soul, becoming the hero the world needs?

Man of Her Dreams
She went to the club with her friends like every weekend, and like every weekend she ended up dancing with several of the men there. One in particular caught her eye and she even let him buy her a drink. Nothing really came of it that night, though, and she went home alone.

In her dreams the man from the club reappeared and led her through all sorts of different sexual scenarios. Every night a different fetish, and every morning she woke up unaccountably aroused. What will she do when the weekend comes around again? Will she endure or seek the man out? And will she ask to be cured of whatever he did to her -- or ask to go through the fantasies in the waking world?

Leashed Wolf (Bon-E)
He was king of the mountain. He was lord of the forest. He was swift, stealthy, untouchable and unbeatable. And then they came and captured him, beat him down, destroyed his kingdom. He was dragged away from his home and chained with links of silver and steel. Now they seek to break his will and mold him into their perfect, obedient pet.

A Queen for her Country (Light-H)
She always looked forward to the day when she would ascend to the throne, but not like this. Fire and steel and death swept through her land, and at the head of it was a wild, unstoppable barbarian king. He besieged her home and captured the capital and the castle, and now he intends to force her to marry him, to legitimize his rule. Still, he's hardly a bad ruler, and in fact under his reign the people prosper. Could she learn to love a man for what he does for the land, if not for her?

Universes I Like to Play In
Star Wars
Batman Beyond
Warhammer
Mass Effect
Monster Girls

More ideas incoming...
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

I'm closing this for now. I have enough stories ATM.
O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas