Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

10: I'm turned on by how much conservative republicans would be turned off.

saphireMARIE

7 - I find it cute yet confusing for some reason - probably my sleep deprived brains way of saying sleep

Vill

9 because boobs and brunettes are awesome.

My avatar consists of the two main characters from the X-files. I love it because it portrays how the romance between them took 6 full seasons to come close to even suggesting their interests in one another.

Nitro

Vill

Nitro

Vill

As a straight male liberal from the mecca of awesome life styles I can totally appreciate when a pair of dudes have the flirting down pat: 10

Renegade Vile

6 - It has a sweet atmosphere, quite nice.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Jag

Is that alien having sex!? Cause it looks like he is and he's enjoying it greatly...>.>

9/10!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Renegade Vile

6 - Nicely drawn, but not very appealing to me, personally.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Nitro

Nico

Flower

I've always loved your choice of avis.

10!

Peccavi

10! Beautiful. I just wish she were looking forward so I could see her eyes!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Nitro

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Crimzon Dragon

Nitro

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Nitro

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Zaphod

10. Peccavi has mastered the black and whites.