News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea Spike/Dawn

Started by Usani, August 03, 2012, 02:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I have an idea for a Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp, this'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, so instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20).  I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him.  Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage.  She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transferrs some of her magic to Dawn.  Of course Spike ends up surviving but she doesnt know and he finds out what Dawn is doing so he is the only one who can stop her.

(So, basically I need someone to be Spike.)

DeamonAndae19

I may be interested, care to go into further detail?

Usani

DeamonAndae19

Well, for a start, how close to the original characters are you trying to get, since this is an AU RP, they could be completely different to their own universe, this is one area I always slip up on, so I'd like to make sure I don't mess up :3

Usani

Well, I don't really wanna change their personalities really.  Spike was still her protecor after Buffy died and now that Dawn is an adult her feelings for him have gotten stronger so she'll do whatever she can to avenge his death.  But, when he comes back she can't understand why but either way he confesses his feelings for her too.

DeamonAndae19

Alright, just making sure before I messed up ^,^

So, after Buffy's death, Dawn's now an adult, Spike dies, we're starting AFTER he's brought back, correct?

Usani

Yes only thing is Dawn doesn't know.  After Dawn got the magic from Willow she became out of control and is destroying anyone that gets in her way of finding Spike's killer.  So, Willow and Tara bring him back and tell him what happens.  So, really I wanna start right when he comes back before Willow tells him everything.

DeamonAndae19

Sounds good to me, just let me go and refresh my memory on our white haired friend, and I'll get right back to you :)

Usani

DeamonAndae19

Usani

Ugh me too!  I was a member on this other rp site and no one wanted to do the idea I had and I've been craving this plot!  On top of that I did another Spike/Dawn rp with someone but all he gave me were one liners!

So, just let me know when you're ready and I'll start the thread for it.

DeamonAndae19

Okay, if you don't mind me asking, which site did you come from, I'm a Guilder myself, just trying to find people that may know me.

DeamonAndae19

Ah, nevermind then... Right, found the Wiki, now to find stuff I didn't know.

Usani

And just in case it doesn't tell you this, Spike had nicknames for Dawn.  He called her Bit, Niblet and sometimes Pet.

DeamonAndae19

Yeah, I remember that from the show... And my mother just called, I might be some time.

DeamonAndae19

*Yawns* Mornin'

I'll get back to work on the Wiki when I wake up... I'm still half dead :/

Usani

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 04, 2012, 10:01:44 AM
*Yawns* Mornin'

I'll get back to work on the Wiki when I wake up... I'm still half dead :/

okie dokie no rush I'm going shopping soon so I may not be home til 2 or 3, is that too late for you? I know you're like 5 hours ahead of me.

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Usani on August 04, 2012, 10:04:11 AM
okie dokie no rush I'm going shopping soon so I may not be home til 2 or 3, is that too late for you? I know you're like 5 hours ahead of me.

Not at all, it'll be around 7/8PM, and had my plans gone ahead, I'd be starting my performance about an hour later... So I'll still be here ^,^

Usani

okay cool, how late are you usually up? I just wanna make sure we'll have time. ^_^

DeamonAndae19

I'm normally up till about 2AM my time, so, we should have plenty of time ;)

Usani

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 04, 2012, 10:19:49 AM
I'm normally up till about 2AM my time, so, we should have plenty of time ;)

Awesome!  Hopefully your mom won't need the computer :P

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Usani on August 04, 2012, 10:40:19 AM
Awesome!  Hopefully your mom won't need the computer :P

*Dies laughing*

I live alone, my mom needed me to go round there to help her sort something out xD