Professor Student fun (D/S and more, Dom male looking for sub fem)

Started by Far eyes, May 29, 2016, 04:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

So in a way this is almost a classic story, but as it sometimes happens with these classic stories i never actually really got to do one. Basic premise is MC is a male professor (Looks optional) YC is a female student who has been forced to stay for summer schooling missing all kinds of things because of this. Being rather upset by this and maybe putting your mind on the path to other solutions you come across a little something. Apparently your professor is into BDSM, now you have always had an interest in kink but have never really found anybody to really do it with you besides maybe some limp wrested spanking.

I am thinking of a little bit of a twist on the whole thing, so instead of out right blackmailing or the Professor seducing you, it is actually the student who brings this all up. In my mind its never black mail but the kind of implication is there that she could do it, but no what she wants is actually to find out what it is really like to be a submissive and maybe have her notes magically be better.

I see the start of the relationship almost more like MC the professor trying to scare her off, being rough even brutal but with time he starts to appropriate her more and more. YC the female student in this i kind of see as a Hungry submissive who very much wants to be there, she wants this she craves it maybe with moments of doubt or getting a little spooked, i see her almost fascinated by it.

----
So who am i looking for as a partner, i do not care much about your actual gender the Kinks in this are quiet open but i would probably appropriate a partner who is also quiet open with there kinks going up to some distinctions of Ex. I am looking for somebody who likes to write, and will not just ride along i tend to average 3-4 paragraphs and have found in the past that i have trouble writing with people who write significantly less. Its not so much a question of quality but i guess just getting into the feel of things.

My own O/O are under my RP preferences as well as a little side note, you should read that and you can check my writing style in my other posts.               
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0