Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

Two green parrots singing next to my window...the good side of working in a house in a green neighbourhood.

Aiden

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Bliss

Love that song!

Right now I'm listening to the travel agent curse as she tries to fix things in bossman's profile that never should have been changed... :P
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Avis habilis

Lilias

Basement Jaxx, live on the Jools Holland show.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Nitro

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Eric28

You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Bloody Paramour

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Bliss

Bing Crosby - Hey Jude

Just switched over to

George Winston - The Holly and the Ivy
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Le RandomBloke

Heh, I love Basement Jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Connells - '74 '75

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish