Private (Between Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 14, 2010, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

Seth sits in the small living room of his apartment, waiting on Alexis to arrive.  They had never actually been "dating" so to speak, but he was hoping to get to ask her tonight to be his girl.  He changed positions on the couch, becoming worried.  Where is she?  He thought.  She should have been here almost an hour ago.  Maybe she got lost.

AAA111

Alexis is driving over to Seth's place. He told her that he wanted to talk about something but she was really kind of worried so about an hour later she arrives at his place. She gets out of the car and walks up to his apartment as she knocks on his front door.

She stands there waiting for Seth. She is very scared thinking they have been hanging out lately and normally when a guy has asked her over like that it was when the guy said we need to stop hanging out or something. So she is really nervous.

sweetamber18

*jumps up at the sound of someone knocking on the door*
Coming!
*Opens the front door in a flourish*
Where have you been Alexis?  I was worried sick!  Come in, come in.
*Ushers her in a little to roughly*

AAA111

"Um sorry I was driving over here. Remember that I do live 45 minutes away. I made this drive for you so it better be good. Aww you were worried about me. How sweet"
*She walks into his place smiling widely at him*

sweetamber18

*returns the smile, knowing that she would be thrilled with his news*
Sorry about that...I forgot just how far away you live.
*shuts the door behind her*
So...why don't you take a seat.  Can I get you something to drink?  I have some milk, pepsi, tea, a few other sodas.

AAA111

*Sits down on the sofa..noticing how cute he looks when he smiles*
"It is fine..I was just saying that is why I was late..and um a pepsi would be great if you wouldn't mind"

She is anxious and shaking getting very nervous

sweetamber18

*walks into the kitchen and begins to make the drinks*
Ok, she wants pepsi and I want tea.....
*thinks of a good way to suprise Alexis*
I'll just tell her then.
*finishes making drinks and walks back into the livingroom and sees her shaking.  Hands her her drink and looks at her worriedly*
Are you cold, Alexis?

AAA111

*She holds the drink he gave her and she sips the drink*
"Um a little cold but I will be fine"
*She looks at him thinking he is a really good, sweet guy. Definitely not what she is used to and she smiles*

sweetamber18

Ok then, let me turn up the heat a little.
*walks over to the wall and turns the thermostat up then returns to the couch and sits beside Alexis*
So....do you wanna know why I had you come all the way out here?

AAA111

*She sits and smiles at him thinking how caring and sweet he is towards her. *
"Yes I kind of would like to know what you wanted me to come over here for? The roads were kind of icy ya know"
*She says teasing him a little bit. He was worth seeing though. She has a definite crush on him*

sweetamber18

*laughs at how cute she was when she was teasing him*
Well...I..
*studders over words a little*
Will you be my girlfriend?
*has a look on his face like he might die any moment*

AAA111

*She looks at him in shock..not at all expecting it but loving the fact that he asked but she really likes him and she would like that*
"So you made me drive 45 minutes to come over here in the icy roads to ask me if id be your girlfriend huh? Well the answer to that wonderful question is a definite yes. I would love to be your girlfriend. Are you okay though? Your face looks like your in pain or something "
*She smiles widely at him as she laughs .*

sweetamber18

*realizes how stupid he must look with his mouth hanging open like a dork*
Yea....OH YEA! 
*picks up Alexis and spins her around in circles till they both fall back onto the couch and cuddles her*
And yes *whispers in her ear*  I did have to make you drive all the way over here on icy roads to ask you that.

AAA111

She puts her arms around his neck as she laughs*
"Well I'm glad that you told me to come over because I am really excited to be here now BOYFRIEND"
She smiles wide never having been so happy in a very very long time

sweetamber18

*laughs along with her*
I'm so glad she said yes....
So now you're my girlfriend.  Now I have to come up with ways to pester you.
*thinks for a moment*
Like......
*puts my hands on her sides and starts to tickle her*
tickling you!

AAA111

She laughs and starts wriggling around trying to get away. She is super super ticklish*
"Hey hey hey that tickles"
She laughs hysterically as he starts to tickle her
She puts her hands on him and tries to tickle him.

sweetamber18

*laughs and moves so that her hands are pinned against his chest*
Now you can't be getting away from me, you just got here.
*eventually stops tickling her*

AAA111

*She smiles up at him*
"Hey you are the one tickling me. I'm ticklish. I'm not saying that I want to leave you I'm just saying that I am ticklish"
*She smiles up at him thinking how cute he looks especially not that he is finally her boyfriend*

sweetamber18

*returns her smile thinking about how adorable she is and how good they must look together*
I don't want you to leave.  I enjoy spending time with you, I always have.

AAA111

*She smiles at him*
"Well that makes two of us..besides we are officially the cutest couple ever. So where are you roommates tonight?"

sweetamber18

*laughs, having completely forgot about his roommates*
I paid them off to get them to stay out till late.  They wanted to hang out and see how it went, but I didn't want them to.  I didn't want anyone here, this is our personal time together.
*smiles down at her*

AAA111

*She smiles thinking he is really different than the rest*
"Aww how sweet. You are by far different from all the other guys I've dated.*
*She loves that fact that she can just sit there and he will hold her and she doesn't have a care in the world about it*

sweetamber18

*nuzzles her neck gently*
I love you, and I always will.

AAA111

*She laughs*
"You love me..you've only be my boy for about 30 minutes"
*She has secretly loved him from first sight..he just has this aura about him*

sweetamber18

*looks at her suprised*
I've always loved you...I've just never known how to tell you is all.