My little corner M/M, and some F for M

Started by Azy, August 14, 2021, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azy

Hi there!  This is where I'll be posting my ideas.  Take a look around, and message me about anything that sparks your interest.  Also, most ideas could be M/M, or M/F, though MC will always be the F.  Please let me know which way you'd like to go with it.     

Friendship turns to curiosity:  MC is a trustfund baby who has decided to move to a quiet little town to get away from his complicated family.  YC is a naive young man (preferably 18 and senior year of high school, but college is fine) raised by traditional family values.  The two meet and hit it off, becoming friends.  YC has always considered himself straight, and only looked at girls, but when he learns about MC being gay, after a while he starts to get a little curious.  What could a little experimentation hurt?  (I'd like this to slowly but surely turn into romance, but staying casual is okay too)

Pirates:  This is a fandom I've been thinking about.  Looking for someone to play Captain Jack.  MC is a member of a royal elvish family Jack tries to steal from, but he gets caught.  These elves aren't like the humans he's used to dealing with, and he's unable to escape in his usual way.  But just his luck, MC sees something in him, and saves him from execution, at least temporarily.  He wants the pirate to plead his case in private, never expecting that there would end up being something between them. 

Office Fling:  A woman works as a secretary in an office building, and even though she's married, she does enjoy flirting with one of the men she sees every day.  Nothing has ever really come of the flirting because she's happy in her marriage.  In fact, she and her husband have been trying to have a baby.  They've been trying for almost a year, but nothing has happened.  She feared the problem was her, but a trip to the doctor revealed the opposite.  She's glad she got the call, because she knows how emasculated it would make her husband feel, but what does she do?  It occurs to her that her flirty office friend looks similar to her husband physically, and maybe she could talk him into being a surrogate father, but they'd have to do it the old fashioned way so her husband never knows.  (I'm willing to play either part)  - not available     

An officer and his underling; MC joins the military to serve his country.  YC is his/her commanding officer.  Maybe at first MC is seen as a pain in the ass, but something starts to develop.  They have to hide it because officers aren't supposed to have relationships with subordinates.  I think a power play dynamic would be good here.  YC is in control while everyone is watching, but mine likes to take control behind closed doors.

Modern Prince; Gay marriage is legal, but it still hasn't been allowed in the royal family.  YC, the heir to the throne has fought very hard to change that stance, and when he's given the chance to prove it could work, he gets engaged to MC, who is also a commoner.  Not only is society watching every step closely, but the young noble woman who would have been queen is doing everything she can to wreck everything.

Supernatural;  The Winchesters think they're investigating an average case, but end up being pulled into a witch war.  MC is a good witch who guides his (or her) community, and there's a new evil witch working with a demon in town who wants a piece of the action.  The case is solved, but the good witch stays on Dean's mind for reasons he doesn't understand.  When they get into another case where Celtic knowledge would be helpful he doesn't hesitate to reach out.  They end up seeing a lot of each other because of some unexplained magnetic pull.  I'd prefer to do this M/M and have a little dance between them, but also inner conflict for Dean.

NCIS; Looking for someone to play Nick Torres.  During a case Nick (and possibly others) find themselves in a very bad situation.  A Middle Eastern (man or woman) who at first glance seems like one of the people at the top is really an undercover CIA agent who works with them covertly to bring the bad guys down.  Of course their paths cross a few more times, and Nick finds himself intrigued enough to want to get close and learn more about him/her, and despite being determined not to, he falls hard.

Adventures in wine country;  YC feels like he's stuck in a rut and needs to get out and do something.  While making a trip to his local liquor store he sees and ad for a very interesting vacation.  A two week stay at a Napa Valley vineyard with behind the scenes tours and special events.  The experience of a lifetime.  It's a bit pricey, but YC decides it might be worth it.  MC is the son/daughter of the vineyard owner.  The place has been in the family for generations.  The experience tours were an idea to bring in money, and it works.  MC is a fun loving kind of person who enjoys mingling with the guests every year, especially the cute ones.  The characters meet ad it's like love at first sight.  YC feels alive again.  Perhaps YC is married, and his wife didn't want to go along. 

Witness Protection: YC is a college student, or someone around that age who because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time witnessed a crime.  The FBI has been after this crime ring for some time, and puts YC in witness protection.  MC is the son/daughter of the deputy director of that branch, only a few years older than YC, and can relate to him.  At first the two become friends, but slowly a romance develops.   

Royal Guard;  MC is a prince/ss.  YC is an advisor and teacher and/or guard.  There have been 'accidental' touches and lingering looks, but they both know that mixing classes is not allowed.  All of that changes when our characters start out on a diplomatic trip, only to be ambushed by an enemy group.  Only the two of them survive, and they are stranded far from home with only each other to depend on. 

Pony Express;  I've been re watching the show Young Riders, and I would absolutely love to do a sweet romantic story m/m with someone playing Buck Cross.  I will also take Jimmy Hickok.  The forbidden secret aspect, maybe some drama if a pretty lady gets too close.  This is a current major craving. 

https://www.angelfire.com/tv2/sweetwater_station/cast/index.html   Info on the characters.

Love Behind Bars; MC starts a new job as a prison warden.  YC is an inmate, perhaps there for something minor, or got caught up in the wrong crowd.  Over time as they interact, a relationship starts to form, even though it's very against the rules.

Leverage;  MC is an acquaintance of Sophie who she decides to bring in on a complicated case.  What she doesn't know is Elliot also knows MC from past jobs, and they know each others' dirty little secrets.  Instead of being threatened by it, they can talk about things and support each other about things that no one else would understand.  It forms a tight bond, which turns into something more over time. 

Teacher/Student; MC is a college freshman full of ambition.  YC is one of his/her teachers, and is impressed.  YC finds reasons to spend time together, like maybe a research assistant job.  One thing leads to another.  If M/M, YC is married to a woman and in the closet.     

Azy

Azy

Another brilliant idea added (at least in my opinion).

Azy

Azy

Azy

Azy

Azy

Azy

mystery7

Would you be open for the gay prince plot or the curiosity plot now by chance?

Azy

Azy

Azy

Azy

Royal Guard and Wild Wild West ideas added.

Azy

Azy

Some construction done, and Double Crossed idea added. 

Azy

Azy

Azy