News:

Main Menu

How many of you

Started by Inkidu, August 19, 2008, 08:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Wish you could do this and get away with it?

*Raises hand* I know I do!  :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mathim

Uh, no, not really. For one, the guy didn't do anything wrong, and for another, that's seriously dangerous, they all ought to have been killed in that reckless melee.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Inkidu

Quote from: Mathim on August 19, 2008, 11:37:18 AM
Uh, no, not really. For one, the guy didn't do anything wrong, and for another, that's seriously dangerous, they all ought to have been killed in that reckless melee.
Do I need to remind you where you are?  :-\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mathim

I'm not really a risk-taker nor an adventurer. Playing something like that in a video game, sure, but not in real life. I'd be too busy feeling carsick and dizzy to enjoy the experience. I'm just being honest here.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Inkidu

And get away with it means. You get away scott free. If there were no repercussions I'd so do it!

Mathim

If I'd get away with it legally, that's only half of it. If I'd get away with it without getting sick or injured, then yes. But I wouldn't want to kill the poor guy. Whether or not I'd get away with it, I'd still have the guilt.

Trieste

Dude... Mathim. You are introducing a level of realism to the joke that doesn't fit it. They are shooting cannons from the back seats of their cars. The guy is transporting "sugar cane, tobacco and spices" in the back of his car... it's obviously a spoof, it's obviously a joke, and it's a cartoon. Lighten up, man. I hate to think of what you have to say to dead baby jokes.

If I could turn into a cartoon and swashbuckle all over the road pirate-style, I'd totally do it. Looks like fun! :)

Mathim

I know, I saw that episode. I hate to say it but Family Guy just isn't that funny anymore. Besides, out of all the crazy stuff Peter Griffin has done, that's not the most impressive. His battles with the giant chicken are way more intense than that. I'd rather throw down with that clucker than be a station wagon pirate.

Sherona

I would SO be all piratey if I could. Drivethrough my little hole-in-the-road town domineering and making people turn over their booty to me...arrrgh..*grins*

Trieste

*makes puppy eyes at Sherona* Will you be my wench? I have need of one after those long, hard days plundering spare tires and forcing people into U-Turns. ^_^

Le RandomBloke

Jesus, only for people of the USA? This is as bad as those UK only videos on Youtube!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Sherona

Quote from: Trieste on August 19, 2008, 06:18:40 PM
*makes puppy eyes at Sherona* Will you be my wench? I have need of one after those long, hard days plundering spare tires and forcing people into U-Turns. ^_^

I dunno....will you let me shoot the cannon?

Trieste

Quote from: RandomBloke on August 19, 2008, 06:19:18 PM
Jesus, only for people of the USA? This is as bad as those UK only videos on Youtube!

Can't you view it, Bloke? I can see if I can hunt it down on the 'Tube if not.

Quote from: Sherona on August 19, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
I dunno....will you let me shoot the cannon?

Allll night long! :D

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Trieste on August 19, 2008, 06:20:19 PM
Can't you view it, Bloke? I can see if I can hunt it down on the 'Tube if not.

Nope. ;(

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Trieste

Le RandomBloke

Mathim

I forgot what else happens in that episode. Maybe they'll re-run it this Sunday.

Would you all rather do that pirate thing or drive the Peter copter and crash it into someone's house? Like an annoying neighbor, perhaps?

Sherona

YAY I get to shoot Trieste's cannon all night long...erm...*blushes and hides* ehheheee.

I dont know, I try hard to not be annoying, though I do annoy some people..it might be nice to let go of all thought and consideration of others and just be obnoxious irritant. :D

Inkidu

What does castrated mean on E. I know what it means in real life but not on the website.

Oh by the way, fire the cannon!

The Overlord

LOL...hell yes I'd love to do that, that was fracking awesome.  ;D

Hmmmm...actually I think they do do that, it's called LA.  :P

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on August 20, 2008, 07:31:15 AM
LOL...hell yes I'd love to do that, that was fracking awesome.  ;D

Hmmmm...actually I think they do do that, it's called LA.  :P
But if you didn't want to deal with the smog.