Hi Everyone! (F seeking M/F)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, January 23, 2013, 04:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody!

I’m Alexandra, nice to meet you, I am new to the site and love the idea of an adult roleplay ☺  I’m up for anything really and haven’t set up my ons and offs yet but I will include some of them on here until I get my profile completely set up.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact me and we can chat about it.

Offs:  Gore, scat, golden showers and extreme bdsm.

----
Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Superhero/heroine – I just love superheros and/or having super powers.  X-men, DC, or anything in that sort is fine.

Organized Crime – BodyguardxMafia leaders daughter, Secret AgentxMafia leader, it doesn’t matter how this goes but the possibilities are great.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – Well I don’t think I need to explain much with this, it can go however, I like old/young or same age, it is all a great idea to me.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Warcraft - Haven't done anything with Warcraft in a good while but I like the idea, seems fun.

Harry Potter – It can be done with real characters or made up ones ☺

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I don’t know why maybe because it’s so bad but I like it. 

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.
-----

Thank you for reading through all these, hope to hear from you soon ☺  Feel free to message me on yahoo if you want to chat.
Alexandra

Ziya

Hey, I just joined here as well! Do you have any specific ideas for a fantasy setting?

vinder

Hey,

This is my first post since I have been accepted to the community:) . I would be interested doing the fantasy theme probably centered around the elves.  Another one, I wouldn't mind trying is Bestiality theme.

Hopefully we can learn together because it looks like it might be our first roleplay on here.  I usually play IM or email

Thanks

LittleMissSunshine88

Sorry I've been gone for a little bit, had some family things going on but I'm back now :)

artemis050

I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm.

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody! I'm so terribly sorry I left suddenly, had a lot of things going on with family and college. I apologize for being gone so long but I'm back and have more time now to roleplay :) I plan on fixing up my o/o but if you see something on the list you like or have something you want to try, feel free to ask :) I will reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Alexandra <3

StiffCliff

look for my invite on YIM
SC  (readyoarnot)
Try me.   Anything.