Sabrina's School for Special Students (Pokemon School)

Started by Rynn, March 23, 2019, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z Kami

Name: Cyrus 'Syke' Akaren
Height: 6' 0"
Orientation: Bisexual (Closeted)
Parentage: Mightyena
Type: Dark
Powers:
  - Thief Skilled in the art of taking  what isn't his, Syke spent many of his teenage years practicing the art of subtle thievery. Later he learned that a head on assault can often be the perfect distraction when he finds more interest in the person's possessions rather than actually fighting them.
  - Bite There is some debate on whether Syke's tendency to chomp down on others is from his parentage or a bad habit brought on by his upbringing. Regardless his bites are painful to say the least and it can take some encouragement in getting him to let go once he has sunk his fangs into his target.
  - Double Team
  - Hyper voice

What were they doing prior to arriving at S4?
Cyrus was pressured into attending S4 and though he had the illusion of choice he would've found living in a normal day to day society difficult. Before S4 he was the loyal mentee of the everyday thugs found in criminal society. With some rehabilitation and some time behind bars Cyrus is a 'reformed' criminal hoping to find a safe haven and delve deeper into his abilities. Maybe he can make something of himself after all.
Extended History
Cyrus unfortunately suffered through a neglectful upbringing. His Mightyena father having long since abandoned his mother before his son would even come into the world. Pairing that with a mother who both loved and resented her bizarre child whose appearance was a harsh reminder of her past. It truly isn't surprising that the young man fell in with societies underbelly.

He was born with strange ears and a tail that were subtle when he was first brought into the world. His mother was in shock and after some convincing she and the Doctors who delivered Cyrus would not report his strange abnormalities. She hid him away from the world as often as she could. His education took place inside the home but it was far from an important part of their day. When she was forced to take him outside he was reminded not to tall to others and to keep his hood up and his hat on. While his tail couldn't be hidden as easily most onlookers happily accepted some strange excuse provided by his mother.

Though with a mostly failing education, an emotionally neglectful mother and practically no basic socialization skills the young Cyrus' behavior was untamed and overwhelming even in his home. His mother would eventually take her growing son far from their home only to abandon him in the wilds.

Whether sheer luck or instinct kicking in Cyrus survived on his own. He didn't seem particularly wounded by the abandonment after the first few days and found himself thoroughly enjoying the wild distractions of the world. It would only be a month or two before he was found and 'recruited' (kidnapped) into the criminal society. They became his new family in a strange way, stealing  people's belongings and Pokémon alike. They were his first look into a social world and he soon adapted to the pack-mind mentality. He spent a majority of his life with them until he was finally arrested along with his accomplices.

After some investigation on the bizarre criminal and a year in rehabilitation Cyrus was directed towards S4. Though they gave him the illusion of choice he knew they expected him to find a healthy role in humam society. Regardless he had an interest in developing his education. He understood the basics but without many 'legal' hobbies he considered learning as a healthy use of his time. The officers and counselors who worked with Cyrus believes he has the ability to make something of himself and his strange gifts.

How do they like to spend their free time? Hobbies? Interests?
He is developing some hobbies right now in all honesty but he loves puzzle games. If he has to think about how to unlock, disconnect, move around or match up something it's a game and he loves it. While he works on his education with the help of some basic books he isn't exactly open about it to others. While he isn't exactly comfortable with socializing yet he makes an active effort to at least be around and attentive. Learning new things from people is an easy way for him to adjust and once he begins sinking into the pack mentality he is much more jovial.
What are a few things they dislike or just can’t stand?
He's an absurdly picky eater and is absolutely unashamed of it. If the food even looks off he can be hesitant to eat it. Most of the time he will volunteer to just make the food himself just to avoid hating it.. and his culinary skills arent spectacular either. That being said he can be a big confrontational or defensive when he misunderstands others.. which can be more often than not so impatience can get on his nerves quickly.
What do they see themselves doing after graduating S4?
Truthfully, Cyrus is still sort of figuring it all out. Something behind the scenes probably. And legal. He wouldn't forget to mention legal. Maybe he would be able to help other human-Pokémon hybrids in the future.
Player Offs/Ons: Here you go!

Gardsorm

Hey, an Amarlo~ Long time! *Waves*

And yeah, I think we can probably use a few more male characters. =p

Edit: And right as I said that, one appears!

HalfTime

Quote from: Rynn on March 24, 2019, 10:28:07 AM
Let me start by saying "I did not expect a Lickitung, nevermind a female one!"
I'm not complaining though, in fact I actually like it (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). The character's left me very curious too... and I'm wondering laziness and enthusiasm translate into her reading? She's obviously the type to read alone... but if someone found out her secret would she start getting all excited, recommending certain pieces of literature? Or would she still be quiet and reserved? Perhaps a bit of both quietly implying.

I like the character, and the profile section is done really well. So I really want to accept her...
But I'm not sure I'm allowed to? I haven't come across the rule myself, but people have told me Elliquiy is Very strict when it comes to characters looking over 18 (even if they're not real people eg:anime). I'll accept her as she is for the time being, and let you know if the forum staff have an issue with it.

Thank you for your interest! It's quite difficult finding a picture of a pink-haired girl that isn't A: young-looking B: anime or C: instantly recognizable as being from certain series, so I ended up going for a busty one hoping that it would be acceptable. If not, I'll find something else.

I 'm still fleshing her personality out in my head, but I'd think if someone found her out she'd give them some recommendations but wouldn't act outwardly excited.

Amarlo

Quote from: Gardsorm on March 24, 2019, 02:17:32 PM
Hey, an Amarlo~ Long time! *Waves*

^^ -waves!- Hello hello! It's good to see you again!

And that's in part why I was holding off. I don't want to over crowd with more females. x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

I don't blame you, my dood. Usually they might focus more on the face first, followed by bodily proportions. I don't know if I could ever find something fitting though. I've played more pink haired guys than pink haired girls. xD

Quote from: Amarlo on March 24, 2019, 02:24:12 PM
^^ -waves!- Hello hello! It's good to see you again!

And that's in part why I was holding off. I don't want to over crowd with more females. x3

Not that it's a bad thing, but I do understand not every lady is keen on bi/lesbian fun. =p All I can do is hope more bros land in the coming days. T-T

Z Kami

High five for the Bro-team! For one reason or another there was way more beautiful female mightyena characters than maletyenas!

Rynn

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 24, 2019, 12:57:45 PMI'll get started on a profile here shortly lol.
There's no rush to get characters in, so take as much time as you need.
Now that I've relieved the pressure, allow me to reapply it! I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths at least in the past... and I remember you had a really nice character. Looking forward to a character that's just as fun, if not more fun than before!

Quote from: Amarlo on March 24, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
>> Going to keep an eye on this.
If you're only keeping one eye on this, may I have the other one? I like collecting pretty things~

Quote from: Z Kami on March 24, 2019, 02:14:07 PM
Name: Cyrus 'Syke' Akaren
Height: 6' 0"
Orientation: Bisexual (Closeted)
Parentage: Mightyena
Type: Dark
Accepted!
Starting with the image, feel free to use whichever one you like more. Both are acceptable, though I prefer the one with ears... may or may not be a color bias though. Actually think the existence of a tail and ears will add to the groups social dynamic a fair bit since it's freaky unusual even by hybrid standards. Personality-wise I love him! You've done an amazing job with the character, and I can't wait to see him played into action.

Quote from: HalfTime on March 24, 2019, 02:21:26 PM
Thank you for your interest! It's quite difficult finding a picture of a pink-haired girl that isn't A: young-looking B: anime or C: instantly recognizable as being from certain series, so I ended up going for a busty one hoping that it would be acceptable. If not, I'll find something else.

I 'm still fleshing her personality out in my head, but I'd think if someone found her out she'd give them some recommendations but wouldn't act outwardly excited.
Oh I can relate to that so much... I spent hours looking at images, constantly going back and forth between characters that looked too young, and characters that had breasts that would make a watermelon feel ashamed. Like I said before, I'm happy to accept Anette the way she is. But if you manage to find an alternative feel free to swap her face out.... that sounded creepier than I intended.

Quote from: Amarlo on March 24, 2019, 02:24:12 PM
I know T_T I'm actually really surprised at the lack of guys in here.... Though Syke's addition means Abel won't have to shoulder the burden of too many women all alone~
What surprises me more though is that all six characters I've accepted so far are bisexual oriented... surprised, but it also relieves the pressure on heterosexual couplings. Considering the nature of the roleplay it won't be all sex either, and gender usually doesn't matter for social stuff.
Long story short, there's plenty of room available if you aren't fussed with female interactions.

Gardsorm

Quote from: Z Kami on March 24, 2019, 02:31:34 PM
High five for the Bro-team! For one reason or another there was way more beautiful female mightyena characters than maletyenas!

I see them butting heads easily, but in a way that might help them to be friends in the long run.  :P I can't wait to see how Abel and Cyrus play against one another in the social aspects, since one rude, mischief making character versus reformed delinquent. xD

I forsee lots of headaches for the teacher for sure

Bekah Boo

I hope this is okay >.<

Name: Naiya 'Nai' Bracken
Height: 5'4
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parentage: Goldeen
Type: Water
Powers:
- Waterfall- Using the flow of the current Naiya is able to manipulate large bodies of water, creating swarming whirlpools and downpour on those she feels under attack by. This does run the risk of her loosing control however, as every so often she finds herself swept up in her own waves to discombobulate her focus.
-Agility- Most comfortable in the water, and having spent a large portion of her life in it for that matter, Naiya's speed and agility in bodies of water is unmatched. Because of this she has the advantage and can often find herself having the upper hand in moves before her opponent.
-
-

Life before S4 in Naiya's eyes was nothing short of blissful; albeit an existence that was firmly covered by the viel of secrecy. The very beginnings of the goldeen hybrid's life even now is shrouded in mystery, holding onto only the fairy tale-esque stories her father recieted by the river bed that was her home. Deep within the forest was merely a man whom wished to be granted the spoken treasures that were far beyond the reach of man within the deep and unforgiving currents, that he befriended the most beauitful of goldeens he had ever set his eyes open and from there their bond grew. Each day the goldeen would recover more and more treasures until finally the man seemed happy in his life now full of riches and joy; this of course was what Naiya even now firmly believes. The reality of it all is a matter of greed of a man whom, upon discovering the goldeen's complete devotion to him, he found a far more profitable manner in getting the easy life he desired.  Disgused as a 'theatrical show' Naiya was shielded away from prying eyes as tourists looking to see the 'living' river was born, the hybrid using her abilties to make the poor saps fork over their coins to witness the river bend and twist as if truly alive.

For a time things were truly magical in Naiya's world until little by little the once thriving crowds began to diminish, many calling it all a hoax despite how the hyrbid tried to sway them from under the water's surface. As curious as the goldeen was though she found her desire to see the outside world growing, often staring up into the peaceful wane of the moon from her river bed wish she too could explore such miracles as the tourists once thought she had created. With business coming to a head Naiya found herself creeping from the river that was her home to venture more and more into the forest in the dead of night, enjoying the folige and beauties of the flowers around her that never came close to the water's edge in fear of drowning. Her father too could see how dimished his earnings had become, his life of sloth in jeporady, which was when news of a special institute that was made for beings like his 'daughter' he found it much too tempting to resist. The reality was it would be a place to leave the now dried up side show he once profited from, filling her naive head with dreams of resurecting their 'theater' show, when in all honesty he would not plan on seeing her sight again. For Naiya she holds the firm if not delusional belief to heart, only wanting her father's happiness to venture out into the world and brave all the new sights and people if only to bring back his smile.

How do they like to spend their free time? Hobbies? Interests? Naiya loves to shower all those around her with the gift of song and dance, the natural showman finding she truly does feel all the more alive when preforming. Whether inside or outside of the current the sinful siren can't help but to over excite with twirling while humming, or even going as far as to create magnificant shapes with any form of liquid in the air; she simply can't stand to see another upset. Aside from lounging in any form of water Naiya is quite partial to flowers that are so unlike the sort she managed to sneak peeks at within the forest, their vibrant beauty captivating the fish as she had been known to braid them into her long and flowing mane, while singing sweetly of course. Naiya is most interested in finding out about others much like herself, even if she perhaps lacks the social skills to pick up on cues here and there, having lived the majority of her life beneath the water leaving her rather unskilled in the area.

What are a few things they dislike or just can’t stand? In particular Naiya can't stand to be in sorching heat or the midday sun, often seen with a light umbrella to keep herself somewhat cool from the beating sun above. Naturally there is somewhat of a fear of those of the more feline persuassion, more than likely heritage, but it isn't to say she outright hates cats...just not a fan. Above all Naiya ultimately hates being trapped indoors during rainstorms, as she has been known to bust a window in order to feel just a few raindrops fall on her creamy skin.`The more superficial dislikes for the goldeen hybrid however is purely preference, though she does tend to tip toe away when there is mention of shiny hooks, after all she can't help herself when it comes to things shimmering and tempting.

What do they see themselves doing after graduating S4? In all honesty Naiya firmly believes in rekindling the family business of the campy tourist trap she had come from, that in gaining control of her abilities could perhaps bring back the small sliver of happiness her father once had. Although it could be said her very existence was simply being taken advantage of, Naiya refuses to believe such and feels the thrum of 'theater' she had been taught since a guppy is the place she needs to be. This of course is seen as a pipe dream of a delusional girl, but until she finds a different calling this is her wish.Perhaps during her time in this place the truth of it all may come to a head, but for now she is perfectly content in believing the lie.

Player Offs/Ons: Bekah's Buttons

Z Kami

Quote from: Gardsorm on March 24, 2019, 02:38:38 PM
I see them butting heads easily, but in a way that might help them to be friends in the long run.  :P I can't wait to see how Abel and Cyrus play against one another in the social aspects, since one rude, mischief making character versus reformed delinquent. xD

I forsee lots of headaches for the teacher for sure

I can forsee the frienemy shenanigans already!

Amarlo

Quote from: Gardsorm on March 24, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
I don't blame you, my dood. Usually they might focus more on the face first, followed by bodily proportions. I don't know if I could ever find something fitting though. I've played more pink haired guys than pink haired girls. xD

Not that it's a bad thing, but I do understand not every lady is keen on bi/lesbian fun. =p All I can do is hope more bros land in the coming days. T-T

-squints- Didn't you play a pink haired guy in the last game I played with you? I seem remember him being lots of fun -nods.- and I think he unintentionally hurt my character's feelings at one point -taps chin.-

Quote from: Rynn on March 24, 2019, 02:34:12 PM
If you're only keeping one eye on this, may I have the other one? I like collecting pretty things~
I dunno... I am pretty fond of them myself. They're my favorite color. x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

Quote from: Amarlo on March 24, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
-squints- Didn't you play a pink haired guy in the last game I played with you? I seem remember him being lots of fun -nods.- and I think he unintentionally hurt my character's feelings at one point -taps chin.-

Yep, that sounds like my Takuya alright. xD Shotmixer, party-maker, and unfortunately a high chance of being blind to feelings. >>; He was too busy having fun... And I do believe he was remarking about your girl being thicc/deliciously plump. D:

Rynn

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 24, 2019, 02:41:53 PM
Name: Naiya 'Nai' Bracken
Height: 5'4
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parentage: Goldeen
Type: Water
I'm starting to think there's one thing you absolutely suck at.... and that's disappointing me~
Reading her past kind of felt like a short concise story, and I loved it. There were a few parts in the dislike section that made me chuckle a bit too... and then you finished me off with the shiny hooks part.
The only issue with Naiya is her powers. They're fine individually, but the rule thus far is that characters can only access the first two, and it looks like you're wanting all three? I'm struggling to think of a reason why she wouldn't be able to use peck though... so the only solution I can think of is that "Peck" be removed completely.

Being able to headbutt someone with the horn on your head really isn't a 'power' anyway, so she can have that as a non-listed ability. I mean it'd be people listing tackle as a power. I know Z Kami listed 'Bite' for Cyrus, but I'm interpreting that as an enhanced bite that's a cut above the others. Furthermore, Horn Drill kinda negates peck anyway. Like everyone else, you can just leave the fourth slot blank if you can't think of anything at the moment. Otherwise pretty fishy is accepted~

Z Kami

Quote from: Rynn. I know Z Kami listed 'Bite' for Cyrus, but I'm interpreting that as an enhanced bite that's a cut above the others.

Bullseye! Definitely what I was going for.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Rynn on March 24, 2019, 03:08:56 PM
I'm starting to think there's one thing you absolutely suck at.... and that's disappointing me~
Reading her past kind of felt like a short concise story, and I loved it. There were a few parts in the dislike section that made me chuckle a bit too... and then you finished me off with the shiny hooks part.
The only issue with Naiya is her powers. They're fine individually, but the rule thus far is that characters can only access the first two, and it looks like you're wanting all three? I'm struggling to think of a reason why she wouldn't be able to use peck though... so the only solution I can think of is that "Peck" be removed completely.

Being able to headbutt someone with the horn on your head really isn't a 'power' anyway, so she can have that as a non-listed ability. I mean it'd be people listing tackle as a power. I know Z Kami listed 'Bite' for Cyrus, but I'm interpreting that as an enhanced bite that's a cut above the others. Furthermore, Horn Drill kinda negates peck anyway. Like everyone else, you can just leave the fourth slot blank if you can't think of anything at the moment. Otherwise pretty fishy is accepted~

Hehe shiny hooks are absolute evil, damn teasing things >.<

Oh! That was completely my mistake heh, I misread and went with three when it was supposed to be two so my bad ;3
I am more than happy to take Peck off to be honest, as it was something I didn't particularly see her doing anyways at least in te beginning and all.
So I'll go with waterfall and Agility ;3
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed her so far though, I found the image and the rest just all fell together lol xD
I'll adjust it now ;3

HalfTime

I'm loving all the submissions so far!

Figured it's better to be safe than sorry, so I went ahead and changed Anette's image. It looks a little smug for my tastes, but pink-haired anime girls are almost never expressionless so I took what I could get. I added in her fourth power as well, even though it's basically just "hit things with tongue REALLY HARD."

Bekah Boo

I’m excited with all the characters so far too xD

Gardsorm

I can't even begin to admit my happiness at how much interest and planning there seems to be among the characters!

Also I like the new character image! Looking smug need not be apart of her character, though her coddled upbringing could potentially lead others to believe she might be. =p Either way, as long as you're happy with it, I have no complaints here! So far I don't think I've seen a bad character here yet!

Except that jerk Abel, he looks like trouble

Z Kami

Gardsorm

One of us needs to speak those words before an impending threeso- *Slapped-*

Oh lord. xD Don't get me plotting around you people. @_@

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Gardsorm on March 24, 2019, 04:18:54 PM
One of us needs to speak those words before an impending threeso- *Slapped-*

Oh lord. xD Don't get me plotting around you people. @_@

*snort* Naiya isn’t going to know what to make of them all xD

MelodyCake

I think I'd like to officially express my interest in the form of posting a character sheet as well. This idea seems like something I'd love to be a part of, as well the characters seem like they are going to be a lot of fun! I also noticed a few familiar faces, so I thought I'd just dive right in.

I will admit, my Pokemon knowladge is pretty limited, so I might end up asking a lot of questions. I hope that is alright xP

In any case, before I waffle on, here's my character sheet.

Name: Hunter Mort
Height: 5Ft6 168cm
Orientation: Bisexual
Parentage: Haunter
Type: Ghost
Powers:
- Ghost Walk: The ability to walk through tombstones was the first ability Hunter learned as a child. Since then he's picked up walking through wall and other objects as well.
- Lick: Like his fellow pokemon brethren, Hunter has the ability to paralyze someone with a single lick, unfortunately Hunter has yet to perfect his control over this ability which is a shame, because he has a tendency to randomly start licking things.

- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Ball

Hunter was lucky enough to have been raised by a collective of ghost Pókemon's and a senile groundskeeper after his mother left him in the middle of a cemetery at a very young age. Unable to care for the boy, she disappeared into the night, never to be seen again. At least, that is how it was for the raven haired toddler. Growing up, the few people who found themselves in the graveyard visiting a loved ones grave, quickly told themselves that the boy was the grandchild of the old groundskeeper. That was until a high influx of complaints were made, claiming the cemetery was haunted by a young child. Upon inspection, Hunter Mort was found in the groundskeeper shed before being taken away to an institution where he spent the last few years before being invited to S4.

How do they like to spend their free time? Hobbies? Interests?
     Someone recently told him licking isn't a hobby. So if he had to pick, adding to his collection of shiny things is at the top of the list! Hunter still hasn't fully grasped the concept of personal space, nor the fact that not everything that is laying around is his to take. He hasn't found any notable hobbies or interest yet, as he his current goal is to learn and understand basic social etiquette. He's horrible at listening to people though, so whether he learns anything or not though is another story entirely.

What are a few things they dislike or just can’t stand?
     He doesn't like crosses, garlic and holy water, though that doesn't make him a vampire; he dislikes those too. Mainly because of the fact that the teenagers from the nearest town had the tendency to go through the graveyard at night when playing the test of courage, and there was always the one idiot that thought they were coming prepared. Poor Hunter, who was only saying hello, usually was met with either a cross to the face, told to eat garlic, or holy water thrown at him.

The second thing he'd add to the list of things to dislike would be flowers. Unable to understand why someone would lay such ugly things over someones grave, that not only smelled funny, but also didn't taste any good either. To top it off, he's pretty sure they are cursed,since when ever there's flowers near they tickle his nose and force him to sneeze.

Hunter also has a terrible fear of being left alone in the dark and will go out of his way to go towards the nearest person or light source. If asked, Hunter will outright deny the fact that it is driven by fear. 

What do they see themselves doing after graduating S4?
      His current dream, is to make his own cemetery! A Haven for his family and friends, and the groundskeeper if he wants to join as well. A place without rules! Well, without all, but one rule. No flowers.

Player Offs/Ons:
❤ Fave Kinks ❤
Oral stimulation: Licking/biting/kissing
Sensitivity and Multiple Orgasms
Cum/Cumshots/Creampies
Orgasm control/denial
Scratching and spanking

✖ Won't Do ✖
Scat/watersports/Vomit/Vore
Diapers
Physical Torture
Heavy Weight Gain/Loss

Bekah Boo

Z Kami

Hunter is the best name for a haunter hahaha. Awesome!

Rynn

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 24, 2019, 03:43:12 PM
I’m excited with all the characters so far too xD
I couldn't agree with this statement more! The first iteration had a lot of nice characters, but I think we're doing a lot better. Go us~

Quote from: HalfTime on March 24, 2019, 03:41:06 PM
Figured it's better to be safe than sorry, so I went ahead and changed Anette's image. It looks a little smug for my tastes, but pink-haired anime girls are almost never expressionless so I took what I could get. I added in her fourth power as well, even though it's basically just "hit things with tongue REALLY HARD."
I like safe more than sorry too! I tried to look up pink haired girls earlier too... so I see what you mean. There's a lot of nice images, but they're all pretty easy to identify... and there's no telling how many of those fall foul of the 'character must be 18 in the game/book/anime/etc' rule. The image you picked is pretty nice, different, but still very nice.

Quote from: MelodyCake on March 24, 2019, 04:42:16 PM
Name: Hunter Mort
Height: 5Ft6 168cm
Orientation: Bisexual
Parentage: Haunter
Type: Ghost
Hunter the Haunter? Really? (I'm kidding, the name is fine).
Since you've officially expressed your interest, allow me to officially welcome you! I'll rip into your character in a bit, but first... excuse me..
Yesh! Another male! Praise the lord!
... Now that that's done, lets take a lookie at big brother gastly.
Saying that your character is interesting is a bit of an understatement. Well the name leaves a little to be desired "Hunter the Haunter?" Really?.... I'm kidding it's fine~  I do love the image you chose though. I'm actually getting jealous of everyone's ability to find nice images. I like how he dislikes flowers, and the different perspective on having stuff thrown at him is pretty thought provoking. I'm not a vampire but I'd cringe away from people splashing me with water too. Hunter is accepted.... as long as he promises not to turn this roleplay into his own personal cemetery. I promise he'll have more fun with us all being alive.