BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluezuki

Quote from: finalwolf on October 21, 2019, 02:09:14 PM
Lore, Yes that is still the plan.

Hey Blue!

Also, I will be scarce this week as baby girl arrived Friday early morning. She and I are doing well ^^
Final! Hello! ^.^
Congrats on the baby! Im happy to hear you are doing well!!!  :-)
"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips."

Loremaster Kenchi

@Final- Yes ma'am.  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! X3

@Lucky- Did you need me to post again in the Forest thread?

@Blue- I'm very happy Noctis and Aspen are making a retur-!...>_>...<_<..."Pain does not phase her in the slightest, but one is more than welcomed to try and get a scream out of her." ...o//.//o!
Mute: Aspen, are you okay? Blink twice for yes...should I get your sister and maybe a plushie? >//_//>
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

Bluezuki

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on October 21, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
@Final- Yes ma'am.  Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! X3

@Lucky- Did you need me to post again in the Forest thread?

@Blue- I'm very happy Noctis and Aspen are making a retur-!...>_>...<_<..."Pain does not phase her in the slightest, but one is more than welcomed to try and get a scream out of her." ...o//.//o!
Mute: Aspen, are you okay? Blink twice for yes...should I get your sister and maybe a plushie? >//_//>
Lol she could use a plush. xD
There will be some changes to her, but they will remain obscure for some time. Same for Noct. ♡
Will bring in a fae soon, but like I said. Still need to come up with a decent story.
"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips."

Loremaster Kenchi

@Blue-
*Mute approaches Aspen with a cozy Vitani plush in-mouth to offer up while his tail wags* (=>_<=)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I know I posted them all over my instagram and stuff, but I'm so proud of them ;-; Especially Jax's! I'm seriously thinking about just offering a $50 per photoshoot for the holidays for pets. I'm no professional, so I'm not going to charge a promise for perfection, but I'd be down for some a little extra money now and again.

Squall
https://imgur.com/skPtWtI

Pups
https://imgur.com/7dF1Gcb

Jax
https://imgur.com/l6lVbJp

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Sorry guys, the month of October was just really crappy first. Making sure to take care of my mental before committing to anything. I'm so sorry to keep disappearing on everyone.
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- I'm just glad you're okay. *hugs*

@All- Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- I pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is staying safe and practicing social distancing.
Sending love and prayers to all of you and your families during these troubling times. <3

I should be around a lot more now, thanks to the quarantine here, if anyone is interested in picking this back up.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

For some reason, whenever I use tinypic, photobucket, etc, the websites always delete my photos? So I'll probs just post zuzu without his photo for a while and I'll have him meet Lavi in the forest ~ Not sure when, I don't want to say and I miss the time (like I usually do  :-[)

Bare with me everyone, easing back into the flow of writing again but I definitely want to push myself to start posting often again. It will help me when I start writing books.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- I'm ready whenever you are. >=3c
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I'm back as well ^^ Not sure how often I can post but will try to post asap.

How is everyone doing by the way?

We're overall good here. I've just been trying to keep myself busy so I don't dwell inside my own head. My kids are doing good, my eldest has about an hour a day of schoolwork. Which she is eager to do right away in the morning so I'm thankful for that. The middle one, was in 4k so his is like a craft a day. And then the baby is good. I just worry about the two older ones as they need school for social more than anything. Eldest was just finally making headway in that as well and starting to be more 'normal' in class like she is here at home. Not much we can do on that though and in time things will be fine and she'll adjust again. I wont stress on it for now. I've always been a person of "it is what it is, so make the most of it," and also "I'm a warrior, I'll get through this," mindset. So that helps.

We are currently being investigated (the county) by the CDC as we may become the next hotspot in our state. God I hope not, but time will tell.

KillxLucky

Hey Final~

Glad to see you back <3
It's been a few days, so I hope things are still going somewhat well for you.

As for me, I've gotten sick, it seems and it's currently bugging me. Hopefully, whatever it is, passes by quickly.
I've been sleeping all day because of it. *sigh*
I've also got to set aside some time to reread over old posts, to get back into character, as well as jog my memory of some of the things I had planned in my mind.

I'm glad to see every one slowly making their way back to this place. ^^
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'm here. We've had a rough transition and had to use our entire moving savings to make a little "pool house" livable while we quarantined from my inlaws who came back from France. A month later and we're still living in it with the two dogs because my father and brother in law still need to work. Luckily, I'm able to stay home on doctor's orders because I'm high risk. It could be worse, but we're pretty bummed. May 2nd we were supposed to be moving to Seattle. Obviously, not going to happen now. I was supposed to go to school up there, but since we're stuck I decided to say fuck it and become a vet tech here at my community college and just be done with it, after all this we're going to have to stay at the job I hate to replenish our savings - if the job is even still available after we emerge from this. They had to hire more help, but they're also a small business grocery store and it's slowing down.

I'm glad to see everyone is still okay, and please get better Lucky!

My city isn't taking things seriously enough and transmission is on the rise, but we're also finally able to get wide spread testing so of course it's going to quickly rise.

KillxLucky

That's too bad, sweets, I'm sorry this whole thing put such a dent into your plans. :c Luckily your town is able to get more testing done, so yeah, it'll "go up" but I think it's mostly people just being able to get tested who weren't otherwise. Good thing you get to stay home though. <3

I was thinking about moving next year but I'm not sure how that will go. Hopefully things will start to be a little more under control. Really hoping that they are able to find a safe vaccine or medication, that does not do more harm that good. >_>;;

I've already started to feel better. I'm just got to watch what I eat, as to not re-irritate my throat. ^^; Made that mistake twice already lol
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

If we all make it out okay, a part of me feels maybe it was a blessing in disguise. We can pay off our debts first, continue training for Jax for a service dog and training Lucky to not be a brat and it gave us the opportunity to decide if we really wanted a roommate. If I stay and go to school here, I can go up as a vet tech and have more job options (hopefully)

We're thinking next year as well now, but unless they come out with a vaccine or medications we won't be able to make money to achieve that.

That's awesome! Do you like tea or honey? That might help soothe as well. Gargling warm salt water does wonders as well.

KillxLucky

I thought I had responded here days ago. D: Hope all has gone well~

I've gotten better, the tea and honey definitely helped a lot. Never ended up going to figure out what it was due to circumstances but I'm pretty sure it was strep. Luckily, it's long passed now. ^^

O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'm so glad things cleared up for you Lucky!

I...got more bad news for myself. My grandma passed away just a month or so a after my grandfather soo THAT was a bit tough to be dealing with. But it wasn't from covid, so at least they weren't in pain.

KillxLucky

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sweets. I hope you and your family are okay.
But you're right, at least they weren't suffering.
Is there anything we can do to help? :c
O/o thread here.