So I unleashed an ancient five-hundred year old succubi and married her...(M/F)

Started by Love And Submission, December 24, 2010, 03:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Deadites  In Love(M/F , EX):
Andrew is a cocky , arrogant nihilistic-esque archaeologist
who believes that history is history and that fiction is fiction. Which is why  unlike his contemporaries at Yale university , he has no problem reading off an ancient five-thousand year old Aramaic scroll. The bad news for Andrew is that it turns out succubi really do exist and when you summon one from the depths off hell....It's pretty hard to get them away from you unless you agree to marry them and you give there soul for the rest eternity.

Will Andrew defeat the Succubi? Will he be able to cast her back into hell or will he give in and marry her? Find out the answers to these questions in more in Deadites In love.

The Package (M/F/ , Bondage_)- Don't you just hate it when you get neighbours mail? I mean it's so awkward having to go over to there apartment or house and give it to them. Sometimes you think about steaming it open and reading inside just to get the scoop on them. Tom has this problem , he has received a package from romania that he did not order. The problem is the package is meant for someone with the same name as tom , however the person with the same name as tom is not a person at all but a vampire and the package  is  a meal for him. It's a bound and gagged seventeen year old romanian girl with a very rare and tasty blood type.

What will tom do with the girl? Go to the police? And tell them what? He got a mysterious package  meant for a vampire? Or will he try to  keep the girl? And how did she end up in the box in the first place? These questions and more will be answered in the roleplay...

A token of my appreciation (M/F  , Light) -
It's eighteen-ninety-one and the Queen Victoria has  disappeared off of the coast of Jamaica. Francisco , a Spanish Royal's fiancee was on the boat , so he goes down to Jamaica to attempt to find her. He has hope that she is will be found alive but after three months of searching , he has given up hope. The good news for Fransisco is that in those three months has given thousands of dollars to local inhabitants of the island and insured the survival of there children for years to come. As a result of his unintended kidneys , a voodoo witch doctor decides to help  Francisco on his quest and raises his beloved ESMERALDA from her watery grave.

Will Francisco marry his undead bride? How will he explain her lack of a pulse and strange odour to his family if he does so? Is it even legal to marry a zombie? And how does Esmeralda herself feel about being brought back from the dead by a voodoo witchdoctor? I think you know how to find out the answers to these questions.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454