Marvel Avengers [A New Hope] - OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS

Started by Josietta, September 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Looking for someone more blonde, though to comment on suggestions so far;

Bradley Cooper and Chris Pine nail the Clint Barton look the most, leaning on Chris more.

This looks like Clint to me;
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2012/04/24/previews/Chris%20Pine-PRN-091703.jpg

Blonde, blue eyed and kinda looks a cross between cool, swaggering and a lil dead-beat (if you imagine him in the trademark t-shirt and jeans instead of the suit in the pic).

Josietta

We will answer all your questions this evening after the football game is over.

I also wanted to note our posting rate, which I'll be putting on the first post as well. We're looking for a post every 7-10 days minimum. If you are involved in a full on plot  (which we run as an option for players, they are not mandatory to attend) thst rate will change to 5 - 7 days. If for some reason you can't post on your turn in a plot combat scene , we can always work it out and skip that turn and you could get back in on your next turn. This is purely situational  (as in needing to be away from E during that time because of RL issues) and won't affect how your character is viewed. We always make accommodations and try to make sure everyone  gets some time in the spotlight.

Did that make sense? I probably shouldn't PUI (post under the influence).

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheBlackThrone

What game? I saw that game. It's nothing to watch. I don't know how Lunar survived when they lost that last Super Bowl. lol
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Josietta

Let's just say the superbowl here was a dangerous place to be. He ended up breaking his glasses and things were thrown. I just cleared the area.

We had the Jets game on earlier and then after it was over we turned on the Hawks game.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Quote from: Dhi on September 27, 2015, 03:05:36 PM
I was looking over the cast list and Silver Sable caught my attention. I hadn't thought about this character in years, but when she had her own series I remember reading and being interested whereas the male-dominated merc stories like GI Joe or SHIELD never appealed to me. Kind of an early Danger Girl. The merc thing is not unique by itself, but Silver Sable's thing was that she took in reformed villains, including several of the Sinister Six, as a force for good called the Wild Pack. I guess her dad was basically Aldo Raine from Inglorious Basterds, so potentially it's that kind of story.

If there aren't going to be any reformed villains on the cast, then I suppose that only leaves Punisher?

How do you see Silver Sable fitting into this setting?

If she helped during the Kree invasion, she would have been made an honorary Avenger.  If you'd like to play her, just do up a sheet and send it in.  :-)

Quote from: RedPhoenix on September 27, 2015, 03:29:15 PM
While I agree with this I am also assuming it doesn't apply to robots? :)

Yeah, robots are a bit different.  No worries. 

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on September 27, 2015, 03:38:18 PM
Dhi - Assuming my Psylocke is approved, I was sort of thinking that maybe there'd be room for a Secret Avengers style section, or something like that..the darker missions, etc. Perhaps something like that?

Wander- I always thought Jensen Ackles, Bradley Cooper, Ben Mckenzie, and Chris Pine would make good ones, though I do like Renner.

Like spec ops missions for characters like the Black Widow, Psylocke and Spider-Woman?  That's certainly doable.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

persephone325

I'd like to put down tentative interest in playing Elektra and/or Emma Frost. However, I don't have any problems giving them up if we get new people interested in playing them since I already have one character in play.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

LunarSage

Quote from: persephone325 on September 27, 2015, 08:39:34 PM
I'd like to put down tentative interest in playing Elektra and/or Emma Frost. However, I don't have any problems giving them up if we get new people interested in playing them since I already have one character in play.

You would for now need to choose one or the other.  Two characters to start.

PhantomPistoleer

Hero Name: The Black Knight

Identity: Dane Whitman

Secret or Public Identity: Public

Power Tier: Tier One

Origin of Powers: Mystical, High Tech

Description (Appearance):  Dane is a six foot tall male of a solid build with chestnut hair and almond eyes.  He is barrel-chested with thick arms and very purposeful thighs.  He has an unspecified nobleman's quality about him.

Powers:  None.

Special Skills and Background Perks:

• Genius Intellect:  Dane specialized in physics, but he is proficient in a wide array of advanced sciences and technologies, including genetic and mechanical engineering;
  • Melee Combatant:  Dane is a trained unarmed combatant and a superb swordsman;
  • Expert Horseman:  Dane is one of the most accomplished horsemen on the planet;

Special Equipment:

• The Ebony Sword:  The Ebony Sword is a mystical accursed longsword that has been wielded by all Black Knights.  This indestructible sword can nearly cut every substance known to man, and grants its wielder numerous abilities, including: 

• --the ability to deflect magical attacks,
    • --the ability to absorb energy attacks,
    • --immortality (Dane cannot be killed, but he can be seriously injured; however, a weapon made from the same rare meteor as the Ebony Blade bypasses this magic);
    • --and, the ability to teleport the sword to him or himself to the sword.
  • The Photonic Sword: Additionally, the Black Knight wields the Photonic Sword, a lightsword that can cut steel or affect an individual's neural system without physically harming them.  The Photonic Sword can also function as an energy shield or a gauntlet that grants the Black Knight limited enhanced strength.  The Photonic Sword's gauntlet setting is how the Black Knight manages to keep hold of his Atomic Speed at high speeds.
  • The Black Knight's Armor:  The Black Knight's mystical armor was crafted by elves and gifted to him by the Lady of the Lake.  It can be summoned and donned in an instant.  The armor is of light weight and grants its user enhanced durability against physical attacks and environmental conflagrations, like intense cold or heat.
  • The Atomic Steed: A technological wonder: a high-speed, atomic-powered rocket cycle.  It can reach Mach 1.3, and has a flight radius of nearly 40,000 miles.  Though it can reach a ceiling of 30,000 feet, it has been outfitted previously to both work underwater and in space.

Brief History: Nephew of the villainous Black Knight, Nathan Garrett, Dane was summoned by his uncle when he was mortally wounded following a battle with Iron Man. With his last words his uncle confessed to his life of crime, and bid Dane to restore the honor of the Black Knight legacy.

Since, Dane has proved himself worthy by fighting alongside the Avengers against many of the team's foes.  Though he is simply a human, the Black Knight also has the distinction of participating in some truly bizarre adventures involving astral shifting, time travel, mystical sojourns, interdimensional jaunts, and bouts of extraordinary existentialism.

During the Kree Invasion, the Black Knight fought valiantly alongside the Avengers.  However, his pegasus, Strider, was killed, and Dane was unseated at an altitude of 10,000 feet.  The fall shattered every bone in his body, but because he was wielding the Ebony Sword, he survived.  Still, Dane recently just came out of his coma.

Played by: Phantom Pistoleer
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

persephone325

Quote from: LunarSage on September 27, 2015, 08:49:20 PM
You would for now need to choose one or the other.  Two characters to start.

Aha. Sorry. I must have missed that. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Pumpkin Seeds

Going to try and get a Domino up by Wednesday.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Pumpkin Seeds

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Dhi

Quote from: LunarSage on September 27, 2015, 08:18:14 PM
Like spec ops missions for characters like the Black Widow, Psylocke and Spider-Woman?  That's certainly doable.
Spider-Woman would probably be doing something else, to avoid too much story overlap.

Pumpkin Seeds

Dhi

Seems like she'd be perfect for it!

Praxis

Spider-Man character sheet incoming...

Praxis

How much time has passed between the war and when we pick up the story?  My apologies if this has been answered and I missed it.

Deamonbane

*tentatively places a claim on Daredevil, if he's still open*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

LunarSage

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 27, 2015, 10:03:07 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Hero Name: The Black Knight

Identity: Dane Whitman

Secret or Public Identity: Public

Power Tier: Tier One

Origin of Powers: Mystical, High Tech

Description (Appearance):  Dane is a six foot tall male of a solid build with chestnut hair and almond eyes.  He is barrel-chested with thick arms and very purposeful thighs.  He has an unspecified nobleman's quality about him.

Powers:  None.

Special Skills and Background Perks:

• Genius Intellect:  Dane specialized in physics, but he is proficient in a wide array of advanced sciences and technologies, including genetic and mechanical engineering;
  • Melee Combatant:  Dane is a trained unarmed combatant and a superb swordsman;
  • Expert Horseman:  Dane is one of the most accomplished horsemen on the planet;

Special Equipment:

• The Ebony Sword:  The Ebony Sword is a mystical accursed longsword that has been wielded by all Black Knights.  This indestructible sword can nearly cut every substance known to man, and grants its wielder numerous abilities, including: 

• --the ability to deflect magical attacks,
    • --the ability to absorb energy attacks,
    • --immortality (Dane cannot be killed, but he can be seriously injured; however, a weapon made from the same rare meteor as the Ebony Blade bypasses this magic);
    • --and, the ability to teleport the sword to him or himself to the sword.
  • The Photonic Sword: Additionally, the Black Knight wields the Photonic Sword, a lightsword that can cut steel or affect an individual's neural system without physically harming them.  The Photonic Sword can also function as an energy shield or a gauntlet that grants the Black Knight limited enhanced strength.  The Photonic Sword's gauntlet setting is how the Black Knight manages to keep hold of his Atomic Speed at high speeds.
  • The Black Knight's Armor:  The Black Knight's mystical armor was crafted by elves and gifted to him by the Lady of the Lake.  It can be summoned and donned in an instant.  The armor is of light weight and grants its user enhanced durability against physical attacks and environmental conflagrations, like intense cold or heat.
  • The Atomic Steed: A technological wonder: a high-speed, atomic-powered rocket cycle.  It can reach Mach 1.3, and has a flight radius of nearly 40,000 miles.  Though it can reach a ceiling of 30,000 feet, it has been outfitted previously to both work underwater and in space.

Brief History: Nephew of the villainous Black Knight, Nathan Garrett, Dane was summoned by his uncle when he was mortally wounded following a battle with Iron Man. With his last words his uncle confessed to his life of crime, and bid Dane to restore the honor of the Black Knight legacy.

Since, Dane has proved himself worthy by fighting alongside the Avengers against many of the team's foes.  Though he is simply a human, the Black Knight also has the distinction of participating in some truly bizarre adventures involving astral shifting, time travel, mystical sojourns, interdimensional jaunts, and bouts of extraordinary existentialism.

During the Kree Invasion, the Black Knight fought valiantly alongside the Avengers.  However, his pegasus, Strider, was killed, and Dane was unseated at an altitude of 10,000 feet.  The fall shattered every bone in his body, but because he was wielding the Ebony Sword, he survived.  Still, Dane recently just came out of his coma.

Played by: Phantom Pistoleer

Consider him approved, though honestly he really should be Tier 2, mostly because of the ebony blade and his martial prowess.  That's a mistake on my part.  It doesn't affect anything as far as who you're allowed to play though, so no worries.

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 27, 2015, 10:22:08 PM
Going to try and get a Domino up by Wednesday.

Sweet!  Looking forward to it!

Quote from: Dhi on September 27, 2015, 10:34:13 PM
Spider-Woman would probably be doing something else, to avoid too much story overlap.

No worries, we will have plenty for everyone to do as far as plots and mini plots, as well as normal sandbox elements.

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 28, 2015, 12:17:06 AM
Can Domino do the spec ops?

Certainly!  :-)

Quote from: Praxis on September 28, 2015, 08:01:06 AM
Spider-Man character sheet incoming...

Very nice.  Can't wait!

Quote from: Praxis on September 28, 2015, 11:14:54 AM
How much time has passed between the war and when we pick up the story?  My apologies if this has been answered and I missed it.

Game will start September 15th, 2015.  So a little over a month after the attack.

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 28, 2015, 11:39:57 AM
*tentatively places a claim on Daredevil, if he's still open*

He certainly is!  Josi will edit the claims list as soon as she is able.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: LunarSage on September 28, 2015, 12:55:54 PM
Consider him approved, though honestly he really should be Tier 2, mostly because of the ebony blade and his martial prowess.  That's a mistake on my part.  It doesn't affect anything as far as who you're allowed to play though, so no worries.

I didn't think he was a Tier 1, either.  I eschewed his magical abilities because I wanted to keep him as Tier 1 as possible.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

TamaRose

Hero Name: Firestar

Identity: Angelica "Angel" Jones

Secret or Public Identity: Secret but known to certain government officials

Power Tier: Tier Two

Origin of Powers: Mutant

Description (Appearance):

Canon: Isla Fisher

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 125 lbs

Eyes: Green

Hair Red

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Powers:

Microwave Energy Generation: She has the ability to tap into Earth's electromagnetic field and convert it into microwave radiation emissions, which she can utilize in different ways. Microwaves are comparatively short waves of electromagnetic energy. Firestar continually absorbs microwave energy from her environment, including microwave energy from the stars, and continually broadcasts it at low levels.

Microwave Energy Manipulation: In order to use her microwave energy for specific purposes, Firestar must mentally concentrate, thus causing the microwaves to swirl about her body, creating a visible aura around her. In order to project the microwave energy towards a specific target, she must mentally "push" some of the energy swirling around her towards that target. She can focus microwaves on a specific target, and cause it to burst into flame, or explode, or melt. She can also sense microwave signals (such as cell-phone signals or even remote-control devices) and disrupt electronics with her own microwave emissions. The nature of Firestar's power grants her the capacity for large-scale destruction. However, she typically limits how much of her own power she accesses for fear of permanently damaging the planet, its atmosphere and electromagnetic field. In space, she is far less inhibited, and can access greater levels of ambient electromagnetic energy to fuel her powers. She easily produced an attack that injured Garthan Saal when he possessed the energy of the entire Nova Corps, and also used her enhanced abilities to power a massive Shi'ar interstellar transport gate with very little effort.

Microwave Heat Emission: Firestar can use her microwave energy to generate intense heat. At this point she can already melt a metal object the size of a cannon almost instantly. She has flown towards a thick wall of solid rock and melted through it so quickly that she could continue flying right through the hole she had melted without pausing.

Microwave Flight: By super-heating the air around her, she can surround her self with an aura of flaming plasma, and if she projects her plasma aura downwards in a tightly focused stream, she can generate enough upward thrust to fly at high speeds. Firestar's powers appear to become more powerful when in space, and she was once able to power a massive stargate with virtually no effort. Her maximum speed has yet to be established, but she can already fly quite swiftly and maneuver in flight quite well. She can generate enough propulsive force to carry considerable weights to great heights at high speed. For example, she has carried Colossus, in his metal-like form, which weighs 500 pounds, high into the air.

Partial Microwave Emission Immunity: Firestar is apparently immune to most of the damaging effects of the microwaves she emits, although she did undergo tests with Henry Pym to make sure. Unlike most mutants, however, her immunity to her own power was not complete; she was in danger of rendering herself sterile until a cure was discovered by Henry Pym in the form of a special suit. Pym claimed it would take about six months for the process to be complete and over time Firestar appeared to be functionally immune to microwave radiation.

Psionic Disruption: On rare occasions, Firestar has demonstrated the ability to disrupt the psionic powers of others using her own power; namely, Emma Frost, Empath, and the Darkling. She is not immune to psychic assault, but when using microwave abilities at a high level she is capable of disrupting it though.

At present Firestar is still in the process of learning how to use her powers. Moreover, she is still quite young, and the strength of her powers will surely increase as she reaches adulthood. Hence, the full extent of Firestar's powers has yet to be determined. During a fight between the Avengers and Fantastic Four, the Human Torch was afraid of burning her with his own flames. However, she eventually displayed the ability to siphon heat energy and to detect electromagnetic signatures from broadcast transmissions.

Weaknesses

Firestar's powers do not grant her any particular immunity to the effects of intense heat other than that generated by her own microwave powers.

Special Skills and Background Perks: Masters Degree in Physics

Special Equipment: Full-body sheath of micro-circuitry designed by Hank Pym and worn under her uniform; siphons off and absorbs excess microwave emissions to protect Firestar's physiology from her own radiation that was affecting her cells, and diverted it in a way that would "kick start" her natural immunity to her own powers.

Brief History:

Angelica Jones was a thirteen-year-old high school student who fell victim to a series of unfortunate events. She was bullied by the girls at her school, her beloved grandmother died suddenly, and Angelica was frightened to discover that she herself was manifesting a strange superhuman power to generate great heat. With her grandmother gone, Angelica lived alone with her father, who was unable to cope with helping Angelica deal with her new power. Angelica was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable.

Angelica was in fact a mutant, and her newly emerging mutant ability caused her presence to be detected by Cerebro, a machine designed by Professor Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men, for the purpose of locating superhumanly powerful mutants. Cerebro functions by detecting the unusual waves of psionic energy emitted by all superhumanly powerful mutants. Angelica's presence was also registered by Multivac, a similar machine employed by Emma Frost, the White Queen of the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club. Xavier and the X-Men attempted to pinpoint the unknown mutant's location in order to recruit her for Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, where he trained mutants in using their powers.

Meanwhile, Frost did the same, hoping to enlist the unknown mutant in her school, where she could train her to use her powers in order to serve the sinister purposes of the Inner Circle. Frost reached Angelica and her father only moments before the X-Men could. Frost, in her public role as headmistress of the Massachusetts Academy, a renowned private school, persuaded Angelica's father to send her there to receive the special help she needed.

A year later Angelica had made great progress in developing the use of her powers under the White Queen's guidance. Angelica remained an innocent, unaware of the true malevolent nature of the Hellfire Club and the White Queen. Angelica found some happiness at the Massachusetts Academy, and she was very grateful to Frost for the kindness she often showed her. Frost gave Angelica the code name of Firestar.

Thunderbird (James Proudstar), one of the Hellions, a team of adolescent mutants being trained by Frost, sought vengeance on Xavier and the X-Men for the death of his brother, the original Thunderbird (John Proudstar), who had been killed in action while serving with the X-Men. Two other Hellions, Empath and Roulette, decided to help Thunderbird against the X-Men despite his refusal of their assistance. Empath used his power to control the emotions of others to force Firestar to fall in love with him so deeply that she would do anything he asked. He thus forced her to participate in the three Hellions' attack on the X-Men, whom Frost had taught Angelica to regard as enemies, at the military base at Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado. However, the X-Men defeated Firestar, Empath, and Roulette, and Thunderbird realized he was wrong to want vengeance on Xavier and the X-Men.

Firestar, once free of Empath's control, felt despair and guilt over having helped the Hellions cause so much trouble at Cheyenne Mountain. She was pleased and touched, however, when Xavier offered to admit her into his school. She refused, though, out of loyalty to Frost, and returned to the Massachusetts Academy.

Eventually, however, Frost began to manipulate Firestar to fulfill her true intentions. Frost intended to employ Angelica as assassin against her rival Selene, then the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club. To this end, she used her telepathic powers, an armlet which allowed her to tap into Angelica's dreams, and her Hellfire lackeys to initiate alleged accidents with Angelica's powers, further driving her into isolation and Frost's arms. However, since her first day at the Academy, Angelica had been assigned a bodyguard named Randall Chase. Chase, who grew very close to Angelica, was aware of Frost's plans and became increasingly concerned about Angelica's welfare.

Eventually, Frost had Chase restrained and scheduled for termination; Chase escaped, mortally wounded, and managed to relate the truth to Angelica before dying in her arms. In retaliation, Angelica turned against Frost, destroying the Academy's secret training center before returning to her father, with whom she reconciled.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Warbird quits the Avengers due to her drinking problem, Starfire along with Justice steps in and helps fight the Lunatic Legion on the moon. While there Thor attempts to open up a dimensional portal, only to fail when he is attacked by Galen Kor. As the portal starts to shrink Justice urges Firestar to power up the portal, despite the potential health problems, such as outburst can cause her. Reluctuntly, agreeing she along with Justice shove the weapon through the portal, causing it to explode on the other side, saving the earth once again.

*Previously engaged to Justice (Vance Astrovik)*

*Firestar had breast cancer was attributed to long-term exposure to her own power.*

Deamonbane

Hero Name: Daredevil, the Man Without Fear

Identity: Matthew 'Matt' Murdock

Secret or Public Identity: Secret

Power Tier: One

Origin of Powers: Chemical

Description (Appearance): Standing at an average 6 feet even and weighing in at a cool 200 lbs., Matt Murdock is your average Joe. He wears suits as a rule, complemented by a smooth, deep voice and a quirky smile that seems to come easily to him. An unassuming gentleman, usually seen wearing his sunglasses, even indoors, and a white cane in hand. Even then, he never seems off put by his deficiency. He wears black in his nightly visits to Hell's Kitchen, his cane splitting into a 'Billy-Club'.

Powers:
In compensation for his lost sight, Daredevil’s other four senses have been preternaturally enhanced. His sense of touch is sensitive enough to detect the faint impressions of ink on paper, allowing him to read by touch. He is also able to feel minute changes in temperature and pressure, enough to sense a human body at a distance of five feet, due to body heat and air disturbance. His sensitivity to heat allows him to sense the temperature of people and objects in order to determine whether a person is alive, how long they have been dead if they are not, and other changes in body temperature such as blushing or the heating up associated with various emotional states, as well as residual body heat on an object, or how recently a machine has been in use.

Daredevil’s sense of smell is enhanced enough to distinguish individuals by their natural odors, and remember and identify them no matter how they attempt to mask their scent, as well as track that individual scent through a crowd of people at a distance of roughly 50 feet. His sense of taste is sharp enough to enable him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. His ability to remember tastes enables him to determine every ingredient of a food or drink he tastes, as long as there are at least 20 milligrams of that substance present.

Daredevil’s enhanced sense of hearing enables him to detect an acoustic pressure change of 1 decibel at a pressure level of 7, whereas the average human can only detect a sound as low as 20 decibels. He can even hear people speaking through a standard soundproofed wall. Daredevil is also able to hear a heartbeat from 20 feet away, as well as identify people by their individual beat rhythm, or detect whether they are lying or not by the changes in their heartbeat, though a pace maker or self control will confuse his reading. Not only does Daredevil’s hearing allow him to be constantly aware of his own heartbeat, blood circulation, breathing, physical movements, etc, but he is also able to hear and sense the same attributes in other people. One of the primary ways he does this is by hearing the reverberations made by ambient sounds on objects and people, giving him a sonar-like sense of where things are, and how dense they are. And while he is able to block out a good amount of background noise, he can also be excessively disoriented by unexpected loud noises and can be confused when immersed in the wash of sound from a busy crowd.

Along with the enhancement of Daredevil’s normal senses, he has gained another sense which he calls his Radar Sense. According to one theory, this sense reacts to an emission of electromagnetic energy a mutation in his brain has caused, reading the reverberations of this energy as a 360º, 3-D map of objects. This “sight” is not perfect, and can only give Daredevil an impression of the exact physical shape of objects, not a literal one. Closely overlapping objects can also confuse this sense.The mutations that have heightened Daredevil’s level of sensitivity have also increased his awareness of other forms of electromagnetic radiation. He is capable of detecting and identifying any electromagnetic radiation on the standard scale; from radio waves, (which he can only detect, not understand the message) all the way to gamma waves, and everything in between. He is also able to judge the strength of a given radiation and even differentiate between individual colors by the amount of radiation they give off. At very close range, Daredevil is able to detect the micro voltage of a human being’s brain.

Special Skills and Background Perks: Daredevil possesses the strength, speed, agility, and endurance, not to mention acrobatic and gymnastic skills, of an Olympic-level athlete. Through a combination of the tutelage of Stick and self-training, Daredevil is a master of a unique martial art form, which is a hybridized form of American boxing and the Japanese arts of ninjutsu, judo and aiki-jujutsu. Martial arts training has given him an immense degree of concentration and personal control over his body and energy, or Ki. Daredevil is also an accomplished criminal trial lawyer.

Special Equipment: It's initial form is two billy clubs held together by an extendable cable. It can shift from a nunchaku- like weapon to a manrikigusari (a long rope/chain weapon with two weights on its ends), dual billy clubs which can be wielded in an Eskrima-like fashion, staff, or a cable with a grappling hook. The weapon can also be adjusted to combine both sticks into an Eskrima stick. Most notably, the billy club can be disguised as a blind man's cane.

Brief History: Abandoned by his mother, Matt Murdock was raised by his father, boxer "Battling Jack" Murdock, in Hell's Kitchen. Realizing that rules were needed to prevent people from behaving badly, young Matt decided to study law; however, when he saved a man from an oncoming truck, it spilled a radioactive cargo that rendered Matt blind while enhancing his remaining senses. Under the harsh tutelage of blind martial arts master Stick, Matt mastered his heightened senses and became a formidable fighter. He also attended Columbia University Law School alongside his best friend, Franklin "Foggy" Nelson; but before Matt earned his Juris Doctorate degree, his father was murdered by agents of the Fixer (Roscoe Sweeny) for refusing to throw a fight. Enraged when the legal system failed to bring the Fixer to justice, Matt donned a costume made from his father's boxing robe and went into action as "Daredevil," savagely beating his father's killers and frightening the Fixer himself to death. Establishing a small New York law firm with Foggy, Matt vowed to serve the law as Matt Murdock and to fight evils beyond the law's reach as Daredevil.

Years have passed with him becoming the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, terrorizing criminals of all walks of life, trying to clean up his city as a lawyer and extending to his alter ego when the justice system fails. Alternately loved and hated by the local population, Murdock knows that what he does isn't for the accolades or the glory. Doing what needs to be done, even if it means getting his hands dirty, is what he feels he was meant to do. Until... something that surpassed the law and justice that he had lived his life trying to defend. An invasion on his beloved city drew the Devil out to fight, as well as he could, to defend the ones that he cared about, with a definitive lack of success. Knowing that he could not stand against these invaders alone, when the call came from the Avengers, Murdock decided that fighting this fight with others at his side might be the only way.

Played by: Deamonbane
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Josietta

Please PM all sheets as requested in the interest thread.  And please don't change the color coding.

You can add pictures however you like just keep size limits in mind.

Don't forget to add your involvement in the Kree invasion so we can have your characters reasoning for being with the Avengers solidified.

Tama, we'll go ahead and take yours and fix the code to black. We're looking over the sheet and will PM you if there's any other changes needed. Otherwise it'll be posted in the new character approved thread

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

We're looking over yours as well Deamonbane.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas