News:

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Well, that sucked. I was angry at Belickick for not even trying anything when they forced a 3 and out at the end of the first half. Even a field goal, which at the end, was how much they lost the game by.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bevatoria

Miami just seems to win weird against the Patriots.

Somehow my beloved Packers have a bye.  They did *not* deserve to win that game today and I hope they can figure some stuff out during their week off.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Laughing Hyena

I must have jinxed the Patriots. Second I give them props for not playing down to their competition they do just that against Miami of all teams. Then again Fitztragic has been a terrible curse to any hopes of Miami's future draft picks. Both Miami and the Giants have decimated their tanks for the sake of either job security or spite. I cannot tell which is which but Im convinced of that.

Silver lining, I knew the Cowboys would win against the Redskins but I do admit I wasn't certain how my Eagles would do against the Giants. And then Milton Sanders goes out with a broken arm. I think that might be lost all our starters on the receiving core destroyed. But hey, they did it. They got back to the postseason. Major props to Wentz, Sanders, Scott and everyone else coming in clutch when it counted.

Deamonbane

Welp, guess that's it for this year. Good game by the Titans. Henry is a beast.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 05, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
Welp, guess that's it for this year. Good game by the Titans. Henry is a beast.

Yeah Henry was running through us like soft butter. Tannhill didn't need to do anything really.

Those penalties really killed us especially that Shaq Mason penalty that killed that clutch pass. Our offense was not at all good when Harmon got that pick and we did nothing with it, was a killer too. Also settling for a FG instead of TD. We can't blame the defense at all.

We will have a whoooole new team next year. I'm a little nervous.

History always repeats itself, we haven't made it to the SB when we didn't get a bye.

Zaphod

Tom Brady after throwing his last pass in a Patriots uniform for a pick six. ;D

Deamonbane

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, but hey, we're all entitled to our fantasies, right?

How are the Jets doing in the post season? Oh... oh right...

Chasing Dreams

Here's to hoping the first round bye helped the Packers get it together. They have had way too many ugly wins this season. I'm hoping they can beat the Seahawks at home this week. They actually need to show up for the whole game instead of in the second half.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Deamonbane

Well, that's the ballgame.

Ravens are one and done in the playoffs again. Titans played a fantastic game, especially on defense. Henry was a beast again, and the first player to put up over 180 yards rushing in three consecutive games.

Lady Sakura

Dolphins fans are probably so upset right now. Would be epic if tannehill went to Miami and won a Superbowl for the team he was supposed to be a back up for. 😂😂

LostInTheMist

My two favorite teams are playing this coming weekend. Packers are my #1 and 49ers are my number 2. (Regional loyalty makes Seahawks #3.)

My best friend has 49ers as her #1 and Packers as her #2, and most of our others line up okay, so this is one of the rare cases where we're rooting for different teams. I'm hoping for a good game, and a Packers win on route to a Super Bowl Championship.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Deamonbane

Pretty sure that it's going to be Chiefs and Packers.

Bevatoria

I'm not feeling good about Green Bay's chances, to be honest.  This from a hardcore Packers fan.

If we can make Jimmy G have to win it we have a shot.  But the last game just went so badly that I'm having a hard time having any faith.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Lady Sakura

Yeah but that was during the season. Playoffs brings a whole new animal to some teams especially if they have their identity set. Look at the Titans. They had a shit season and are close to making it to the Superbowl and haven't even made it to post season since 02.

Aaron is a very good qb. You should have faith in him. Especially if he is able to cut the 49ers defense.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 16, 2020, 03:46:59 PM
Yeah but that was during the season. Playoffs brings a whole new animal to some teams especially if they have their identity set. Look at the Titans. They had a shit season and are close to making it to the Superbowl and haven't even made it to post season since 02.

Aaron is a very good qb. You should have faith in him. Especially if he is able to cut the 49ers defense.

I dunno, Packers haven't yet to prove that their defense is capable of holding significant offenses and some of their victories have looked very ugly. My bigger concern is if the Chiefs can hold back the Titans potent running attack. Henry has been on a freaking rampage as of late. Who would have thought a 9 and 7 team would be getting this far.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 16, 2020, 07:27:27 PM
I dunno, Packers haven't yet to prove that their defense is capable of holding significant offenses and some of their victories have looked very ugly. My bigger concern is if the Chiefs can hold back the Titans potent running attack. Henry has been on a freaking rampage as of late. Who would have thought a 9 and 7 team would be getting this far.

Think it's Tannhill's way of sticking it to the dolphins lol.

Deamonbane

Chiefs getting a lot of favorable calls. Again.

Packers are likely going to get the same kind of favoring against San Fran.

It's going to be a Chiefs vs. Packers SB. They've been getting nudged with ref help all season.

Lady Sakura

It would have been great if Tannahill could stick to the dolphins but I'm okay with Mahomes getting his shot too. Titans winning too would have been great. Going to be an interesting SB this year and I have it off! Yay.

Chasing Dreams

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 19, 2020, 04:57:41 PM
Chiefs getting a lot of favorable calls. Again.

Packers are likely going to get the same kind of favoring against San Fran.

It's going to be a Chiefs vs. Packers SB. They've been getting nudged with ref help all season.

I'm a Packers fan, but they have played badly all season. They are not playing that well right now and are already down 10 soon to be 17. I want them to win, but the way they were playing means they don't stand much of a chance.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Laughing Hyena

Looks like the Packers are getting really exposed but we have seen ridiculous comebacks all season long from a great number of teams. Errr... Apologies for the jinx on my end.

Deamonbane

That's not pass interference.

Deamonbane

Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs on their win! Was hoping that the 49ers would win, but still, congrats!

Lady Sakura

Lady Sakura

What the hell Brady! 😭

Crappy time for all the bars to be closed.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Lady Sakura on March 17, 2020, 08:36:33 AM
What the hell Brady! 😭

Crappy time for all the bars to be closed.

Even in the middle of a self quarantine, the NFL keep finding ways to give us talking points in sports.