News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

:-D ROLE PLAY! Well hello men! hehe

Started by jennaaa, February 18, 2009, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jennaaa

So yeah Hey Guys... I'm new around here... I'm a cam model for a site... and I love doing role play, its tons of fun!! I could do it all day long! From nurse, to patient, to boss lady, to teacher, or school girl (young innocent play), or naughty employee needs a spanking, or dirty whore needs a hard fucking.... Guy's I DO SQUIRT so this makes things interesting... I'm always open for new ideas as well... ANYWAYS guys ill stop rambling on....

Hi!!

Anyone interested??

oh P.S. I can't see to figure out how to get my pictures in the posting but anyhow.... I do have a ton of juicy pics on my myspace page *deleted by Mod*

Chevalier des Poissons

Uhh...you are kinda doing it wrong. First, you need to get approved, then you can start a RP here. And, it is not allowed to provide personal information on forums.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Bliss

No contact info in public places please; instead, apply by answering our Questionnaire.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

jennaaa

ohhh Oooops HEHE...

what was I thinking.

Bliss

You're excited in a new place; it happens. :D

Go grab the questionnaire questions, and answer them in a post to this thread, and you'll be on your way toward membership!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Faiith

Didn't she try to join a few days ago under Jenna69? With the EXACT same intro.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Please consult my o&o/rabbit hole and stories page before pming :)

Prefect Mos

pianoman7117

I was thinking the same thing Faith, to be honest the only person who can determine that is the mod who edited the post as they would know if the links were the same.

jennaaa

jenna69??/ nope that wasnt me!! u guys are silly... questionair thingy?? mmm wish i knew how to find it..

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Bliss

The Questionnaire is at http://www.elliquiy.com/questionnaire - there's a link to the Rules in the sidebar there, please read them before you answer.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3