Karnal Kombat (NC, EX)

Started by Rune, October 09, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

I recently acquired a copy of the game Lands of Luste. It is a roleplaying game in which the characters resolve combat through sexual combat. (Mounting, groping, bukake, etc are all types of combat attacks. The victor is determined when a character becomes physically exhausted.) A bizarre little voice in the back of my head said that it might be interesting to run a Mortal Combat styled game using this system. One on one matches will be the norm, but team play as solo encounters can also be possible.

I still need to work out the specifics, such as tournament rewards. In my head, I picture that the winners get to enslave their conquests and can even modify them based upon their desires. The game is illustrated using anamorphic characters *furries" but nothing states that this is a requirement. I can definately add this into the game so that anamorphic characters are possible.

Characters can be male, female or futa. I also intend on having characters list their limitations so that they are not matched against someone they do not what to play. Some players may not want to have their characters butt-mounted by a giant minotaur, others may not mind so much. Again, I still need to work out the details, but hope to accomidate the players desires.

If interested and would like to help me flesh out these ideas, let me know in a response to this post.

Laughing Hyena

1SAZ

Color me intrigued, which I believe is chartreuse, possibly burgundy.

Rune

Setting Information

Located at the edge of reality, the Isle of Mists is a junction between the realms of creation. Here, the laws of reality are created, bent and sometimes broken. Those that come to the island are tested and challenged. Some find the strength to become champions. Those that are victorious gain in strength and power. Those not worthy find themselves enslaved to those strong enough to take them. All who come to the island are changed. Some who arrive are invited to partake in the great contest. Others come to the island my mishap and circumstance. However there are no accidental arrivals, there is only fate.

There are many known realms of creation. Earthrealm is the world that most mortal men reside within. The Shadowrealm is a land of demons and shadowy warriors. Wilderness is ruled by the great beastlords. Myth, a world of legend, magic and mysticism is home to power sorcerers and mythological creatures. These are but a few of the worlds from which visitors to the Isle of Mists originate.

Power and status on the island is determined through Karnal Kombat. Dominance is established through sexual conquest. Those who fall exhausted from their trials become slaves of the victors.

Character Creation

There are two steps of character creation. First is the character concept. Second is the actual stats and abilities of the character. To begin, first determine the character concept. The following information needs to be provided. I will be discussing the second stage in a later posting.

Character Name:
Character Race:
Home Realm:
Limitations:
Character Info:

For example, here are a couple of character concepts:

Character Name: Branden
Character Race: Human
Home Realm: Earthrealm
Sexual Preference: IC - Hetero, OOC - Any
Limitations: No scat or vore, scarring or maiming.
Character Info: Branden was on vacation when he was swept overboard by a rogue wave. He washed ashore the Isle of Mists. Lost and more than a little confused. It was not long before he was challenged by one of the 'contestants' quickly trapping him within the great game.

Character Name: 'Taur
Character Race: Minotaur
Home Realm: Myth
Sexual Preference: Any
Limitations: No scat or vore.
Character Info: In the lands of Myth, minotaurs are feared and powerful warriors. On the Isle of Mists, Taur found that she could use her prowess to gain power and control over others and shape them to her desire. She is a willing and eager contestant in the great game, ready to prove her strength.

Character Name: Guarr
Character Race: Liger Hubrid
Home Realm: Wilderness
Sexual Preference: Preference is females. Will engage male opponents to establish dominance.
Limitations: None
Character Info: Guarr was the greatest hunter of his tribe when he was engulfed by the mists and summoned to the island. A natural predator, he enjoys toying with his prey.

Rune

The Thrill of Victory and the Agony of Defeat

The loser of the fight must forfeit one of his slaves to the victor. If the loser does not own a slave, he will become a slave of the victor. Slaves can earn their freedom by winning three matches in the name of the owner. (ie, their owner gains reputation from the match). Be warned, in addition to slavery, the loser of the match also loses reputation. Slaves live in their owner's stable and are expected to engage in roleplaying outside of competition.

The victor will win the use of a slave (see above), he will also earn experience for character improvement. He will also earn +1 reputation per victory. Reputation is used to purchase goods and determine the maximum size of your slave stable.

In addition, if you win a match, you have the following options available to you.

- Adjust your stats. You will gain experience with which you can develop your abilities.
- Modify your features or undo a previous change
- Modify your opponents features (see below)

Features

Features are things that effect the physical appearance or mental behavoir of a character. Size, race, gender are all considered features. You can get more exotic adding wings, tails, bunny ears, tenticles, large breasts, well endowed etc.

Mental features include things such as heightened sex drive, active subservient to men (or women), etc.

Limitations of feature changes

Feature modifications should be done in steps. Do not change a wispy elf girl into a hulking, well endowed, male minotaur warrior with one feature change. You can change the elven lass into a cute cow girl, or a pretty elven lad. Just do not inflict too much change all at once. It is considered polite to confer with your victim to ensure that any modifications you impose is acceptible. However there is no rules stating that you have to be polite.

Rune

Character Creation - Step 2

Once you have established your concept, it is time to put stats to your character. Each character starts with 20 APs to build your stats.

Stats

Every player and monster character has a number of statistics to consider.

Cumshots/Orgasms: How many times your character can 'explode' before becoming exhausted. Characters start with a rating of 5.

Stamina: Your stamina determines how resistant you are to becoming overstimulated. Characters start with 3 Stamina.

Speed: Your speed determines how fast you can react. Characters with a high speed will get to act first. Characters start with 6 Speed.

Perception: Your perception allows you to detect hidden enemies, and perhaps even secret rooms, traps, and other features. Characters start with 0 Perception.

Sneakiness: Your sneakiness allows you to both avoid enemies, and sneak up on them for surprise buttrape. Characters start with 0 Sneakiness.

Ability Scores: The seven ability types each grant a bonus to attack rolls you make with that ability type, as well as a bonus to your stamina to resist abilities of that type. You start with 0 in each Ability Score. Learning each type of ability costs 1AP each. Each ability has advanced ability that range in cost from 1AP to 20AP. I will discuss these with you once you have determined your base abilities, so remember to save some of your APs for these techniques. The base abilities are as follows.

Bukkake - You discharge hot semen onto or into your target.
  Magic - You weave invisible forces to pleasure a target from afar.
  Mount - You climb atop your target and give them hot dickings.
  Oral - You lick, suck, and rim your target.
  Paw -  You fondle,grope and finger the target.
  Tentacle -  You wrap around and penetrate your target with naughty tentacles.
  Tits - You rub your tits against the target seductively.

Advanced Abilities

In addition to improving the abilities above. Further advanced abilities are available to improve defences, combine abilities, provide battle enhansements or weaknesses and other miscellaneous effects.

Muse

Good morning, Rune.  I really like this idea. 

Might i be permitted to make two characters?  One a girl, one a guy? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rune

I don't have a problem with that as long as you keep them seperate (maybe posting an image of the correct character with the appropriate posts.) Just remember... no playing with yourself... although in a game like this, maybe that is not as taboo as in some games.

Teo Torriatte

Character Name: Ss'kala
Character Race: Snakegirl
Home Realm: Myth
Sexual Preference: Any gender, any creature
Limitations: Scat, pee, switching gender, being given any oversized parts, bimbofication, taking any slaves for herself
Character Info: Ss'kala was hatched into slavery, her subrace basically bred to serve more powerful masters in everything from labor to sexual gratification. When she was old enough to defend herself, Ss'kala managed to flee her captors but she didn't look where she was going, and stumbled through a one way portal to the Isle of Mists.

Orgasms: 5
Stamina: 3
Speed: 6
Perception: 0
Sneakiness: 0

Abilities:
Mount
Oral
Paw
Tentacle(with her tail?)
Tits

Muse

Awesome, thank you very much.  I have no intention of ravishing my own character.  :)  And I will defiantly put a picture up for each character.  I find that helps a great deal in keeping characters straight in a format like play by post. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rune

Quote from: Luna on October 09, 2013, 07:09:16 AM

Before I mess around with the numbers... are those first set of stats also raised on a 1 per 1 basis?

No. These stats can be modified later with the Advanced Abilities. To begin, start with the base stats and select your attack methods. Once you have decided upon those, we will get to the other modifiers next.

Teo Torriatte

Alrighties.  :-)  I edited my previous post to include her base stats and starting abilities.

Rune

As an example, here is a sample character

Character Name: Branden
Sexual Preference: IC - Hetero, OOC - Any
Limitations: No scat or vore, scarring or maiming.
Character Info: Branden was on vacation when he was swept overboard by a rogue wave. He washed ashore the Isle of Mists. Lost and more than a little confused. It was not long before he was challenged by one of the 'contestants' quickly trapping him within the great game.

Cumshots: 5.
Stamina: 4

Bukkake - n/a
  Magic - n/a
  Mount - 0
  Oral - 0
  Paw -  1
  Tentacle - n/a
  Tits - n/a

Mount - You climb atop your target and give them hot dickings. (1)
  Oral - You lick, suck, and rim your target. (1) 
  Paw -  You fondle, grope and finger the target. (1)
    Silken Touch (5) - +1 to Paw attempts.
    Go for the soft spot (6)- Paw attacks cause vulnerable for one round.

Special Abilities
  Durable (1) +1 to Stamina
  Erotic Display (5) - Force a target to attack you on their next action.

Branden has spent 3 AP to gain these attack modes Mount, Oral and paw), leaving him with 17 more AP for more advanced/special abilities.

Muse

My works in progress: 

Character Name:   Ravner
Character Race:   Varain
Home Realm:   Myth
Limitations:      https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16
   Heterosexual encounters only please.  Please avoid scat, watersport, and excessive pain.  I prefer he not be maimed, but scarring is okay if it’s not part of sex.  Any of my other frets fade in the face of good writing. 

Character Info:   In the ancient passed, there was a noble race of four armed giants called the Jaevar.  They built a mighty empire and gave justice and security to their subjects.  Then a terrible army from Shadowrealm invaded the continent.  Along with many other atrocities, thousands of Jaevar were captured through the superior sexcraft of the demons and transformed into a brutish slave race. 
   Though the Jaevar and their subjects ultimately drove the demons from Myth, the once mighty empire dissolved and the Jaevar diminished to a minor race.   
   Within the Shadow Realm, their twisted kin, now called the Varain, were forced into harsh labor at best or—at worst—to being the playthings of demonic lords.  Repeatedly recreated for their master’s pleasure, and corrupted increasingly by the mingling of demon blood with their own, they soon came to accept this as the way of the world.  Rather than try and escape and return to their ancestral ways, they embraced the ways of their masters and rose up against them, destroying some, enslaving others, and finally freeing a great portion of their number to return to their ancestral home as a new and powerful menace. 
   Many generations later, the Varain are scattered across Myth in roving bands of marauders or as tyrants of captured towns and castles. 
   Ravner’s story is a simple one.  Third son of the king of his roving band, Ravner proved to be stronger than his brothers.  He won many battles—some with his four fists, others with his twin cocks—and conquered many women.  Soon, his father realized that it would not be long before Ravner surpassed him, and would surely destroy him to take his place.   
   Ravner’s father cast him out, driving him out into the wilds while he still could. 
   Banished, but not broken, Ravner worked as a loan bandit at times, a mercenary at others, and eventually learned of a place where he could pit his skills against many worthy opponents and bend many women to his will… 

--Cumshots      5
--Stamina      3
--Speed      6
--Perception      0
--Sneakiness      0

Ability Scores: 
Bukkake      N/A
Magic         N/A
Mount      0
Oral         0
Paw         0
Tentacles      N/A
Tits         N/A

Character Name:   Alsinora Veracuz
Character Race:   Sun Elf
Home Realm:   Myth
Limitations:      https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16
   Alsinora can battle or be mastered by any gender.  Please avoid scat, watersport, and excessive pain.  No scarring or maiming please.  I prefer she remain female—or at least not suffer any long term transformation.  Any of my other frets fade in the face of good writing. 

Character Info:   For many centuries, the elves of the Amber City, and their tribal allies in the Vast Forest surrounding it, have been at wore with the goblinoids from the mountains across the river. 

The goblins are a perverse lot, priding themselves in their sexcraft more than their skill at arms.  Though the elves frequently defeated them, and ensured that the ones they kept as slaves were not permited to breed.  As such—despite their phenomenal fecundity—the hobgoblin population began to dwindle.  It seemed this war would be won by the elves within a century. 

It was then that the goblins stumbled across a dreadful sex craft technique that permited them to impregnate any girl they defeated, and that girl would give birth to a goblin child!  Perhaps many goblin children!  It became popular lore among the goblins that the son of an virgin elfmaid was destined to become a cunning chief (goblin), powerful captain (hobgoblin) or towering brute (bugbear). 

It didn’t take long before the elves realized what was happening to their women.  They worked quickly to avert the crisis.  Where was the use in rescuing their women if they were only to give birth to goblinoid sons a few months later? 

Their best military minds went to work designing new training regimens.  Formerly neglected areas of sexcraft quickly became their primary modes of combat.  It quickly became a source of pride for sexcraft warriors to vanquish their foes with their virginity intact.  Women who once reveled frequently with their men soon grew so accustomed to taking pride in their maidenheads that they denied their lovers ‘til their wedding nights! 

Alsinora is one such elfmaid.  Born to the third generation to master the new techniques, her teachers knew right from the start that a girl as busty as she could be devastatingly skilled using her bountiful mamaries in combat.  She also studied eccstacy magic and the basics of felatio. 

A bit of a tomboy, and a proud defender of her peoples, this city girl loves nothing more than to spend her nights patrolling the borders with her green elf shieldsisters. 

Three wars later, no man has ever spilled his seed inside of her, and she proudly boasts that—centuries from now—she’ll be the greatest sexcraft warrior her people have ever seen, and still be a virgin! 

Cumshots      5
Stamina      3
Speed         6
Perception      0
Sneakiness      0

Bukkake      N/A
Magic         0
Mount      N/A
Oral         0
Paw         0
Tentacle      N/A
Tits         0

Yukina

Character Name: Marianne Masters
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Home Realm: EarthRealm
Limitations: Only f/f pairings, no mutilation or snuff
Character Info: Marianne was reading a book about a mysterious island one day. Unknown to her, it was a magical book about the Isle of Mists. As soon as the meek girl stared at a picture of island, she was sucked into the picture, as it was a gateway to the mysterious island. Noticing all the foreign and scary races, Marianne quickly made a run for it.

Cumshots/Orgasms: 5

Abilities:
  Bukkake - 0
  Magic - n/a
  Mount - 0
  Oral - 0
  Paw -  0
  Tentacle - n/a
  Tits - 0

godfang

Character Name: Blue Eyes

Character Race: Incubus
Home Realm: The plane of Lust
Limitations: Scat, Pee. Only interested in female characters (can be male player), even if it is due to transformation. not into futa that much
Character Info: An incubi marked for greatness by the fact that he has a jet black cock, a mark of the dark one's blessing. He enjoys seducing and raping women who are in love. He went to the isle of mist to find worthy women to impregnate as well as trying to steal the women belonging to other men.

Cumshot: 5
Perce: 0
Sneakiness:0

Bukkake:0
Magic: 5
Mount: 3
Oral: 0
Paw: 0
Tentacle: 5
Tits: 0

Leftover points: 7

Rune

I see one clarification that must be made. Listing hetero only is still surprisingly vague. Does that mean only vs players and characters of the opposite sex? Or does it just mean characters of the opposite sex? What about characters that were transformed into the opposite sex? Where do futa fall into these guidelines?

Laughing Hyena

Anyone care to help me with this? This is a touch hard for me to wrap my skull around.

Vaulera

I'm so badly pressed on rps, but I loved mortal combat and mortal combat's women so much that this is hard to resist >.>

Rune

We would love to have you join. The more players the more fun we will have.

Vaulera

Okay, I would like to be a part of this very much, so do I discuss character creation/ AP distribution with you?

Rune

Absolutely, send me a PM with your rough character concept and we will work through it.

Mystic Mika

If I may put my hand in. I will work something up as soon as I can  ;D
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Vorian

Rachel
Character Name: Rachel
Sexual Preference: Any, prefers women or futa
Limitations: No scat, vore, or maiming. Run scarring by me first - I usually prefer to avoid it but it’s not absolute.
Character Info: Rachel found herself on the island after becoming lost in the fog on her morning walk.

Orgasms: 5

Abilities:
Oral: 1
Paw: 1
Tits: 1

Do characters all know the rules of the island when they arrive or do they have to learn as they go?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Rune

Sorry folks. I had a death in the family. I am going to have to put this on the back burner for a day or two. Hopefully I can jump back into things and get things rolling next week.