sharing is careing (m seeking 2 f)

Started by azzmeister89, December 26, 2012, 11:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Two girls, best friends all there lives both get an internship at the same place however there is a third person in there team and they both want him, so as they had all there lives, decide to share him.

Looking for two lovely ladies to join me in this game, they can either share him each time or take turns with there new man, if you want they can even have a girl on girl scene with him tied up and watching.

Post your interest here, first two beauties to post get it ;)

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

azzmeister89

Happy to have you aboard whitebitch and zefieyuki make sure you have pictures ready for your first posts. i'll start up the rp in a few hours

whtbitch4u2own

So we do need to discuss few background details. Also, at which point this Rp is starting?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

azzmeister89

The rp will start a week after they start the internship, just as the girls start planning as for background you two can discuss your history together but unless its important to the story my characters past isn't important

azzmeister89

whtbitch4u2own

bookmarked. PM'd zefieyuki and waiting for her reply to sort out the background.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

azzmeister89

sounds good, both of you make sure to relax and take your time with this, its a nice slow paced game until we want high paced action