Firefly's Other Ideas vampire x human

Started by Firefly, June 23, 2013, 09:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefly

This is a req thread made for my other, not so fan based ideas.

First off, when we roleplay:

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair

-I will only play females that are submissive. I don't wish to dominate anyone.

-Please read my ons/offs list linked in my sig, as it has all my likes and dislikes.

Things that I'm craving right now:

Modern

For Peace

A school was created, many decades ago, to foster peace and good will between vampires and humans. In the beginning the human students were kept ignorant of the secret of their vampire classmates and the two races were kept separate, one as a day class and one as a night class, though special events were made for them to mingle.

As the vampires became used to the presence of the humans and the smell of blood no longer tested their restraint some were allowed to integrate into the day class. It was only then that the true nature of the school was revealed to all and the real test began, for those of the human students who knew that vampires were real and walking among them were predisposed to prejudice.

-Vampire (you) x Human (me)

- The school would also be one of higher education, like university, with students ranging in age from 16 and up.

-This is heavily inspired by the anime Vampire Knight, in case it sounds familiar lol. However Im taking only the idea of the school and the day class and night class, and ‘guardians’ who will be select students (both vampires and humans) who are unbiased and seek only to protect from mishaps and believe in the goal of peace between the races. There can be purebloods and nonpurebloods, for the purpose of some kind of order among vampires, but that wont play a big part and none of the lore in Vampire Knight will be used.
Click my links, you know you want to!

Firefly

Medieval Settings/Ideas

An Arranged Marriage and Civil War

The country is besieged by war. Its been a long and bitter fight, but an end could be in sight. If the prince and princess of the two kingdoms were to be united in marriage, so to, could the kingdoms then unite. It would mark an end to the on going war...and mark the beginning of civil unrest. It is clear to all that the princess is in ill favor of this deal between the two kings, and she is beloved by many. Can the prince win her over and unite the kingdoms?

Lady Knight

Josslyn’s dream has always been to join the ranks of the kingdoms formidable knights. Unfortunately for her that wasn’t something women did. Girls were expected to learn how to cook and sew and look after a household. Something she had very little interest in. She had dreams of adventure, and daring battles, and helping people.

She came from a noble, but reclusive, family. Her mother had passed away some years ago, and her father was absent a lot of the time, losing himself in books and research. It had been an easy thing to disguise herself as a boy, rather then going to the convent to learn with her sister she went to the capitol to train as a page. Now its time for her to train with a real Knight one on one as his page. At 17 years old her secret is getting harder to hide.

She would be your characters page.

Firefly

Updated with a new idea added

Firefly

Crossed off some ideas that are currently taken and opened up others, added one.

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

New craving added:

Sold

Elizabeth is the eldest daughter of a poor family, struggling to survive. When her mother and father are approached one day and offered a good sum of money, for their eldest daughter, they accept, if only to save the rest of their children. The next night he comes for the unsuspecting Elizabeth.

Vampire X Human

Firefly

Firefly

New Idea added

Lady Knight

Josslyn’s dream has always been to join the ranks of the kingdoms formidable knights. Unfortunately for her that wasn’t something women did. Girls were expected to learn how to cook and sew and look after a household. Something she had very little interest in. She had dreams of adventure, and daring battles, and helping people.

She came from a noble, but reclusive, family. Her mother had passed away some years ago, and her father was absent a lot of the time, losing himself in books and research. It had been an easy thing to disguise herself as a boy, rather then going to the convent to learn with her sister she went to the capitol to train as a page. Now its time for her to train with a real Knight one on one as his page. At 17 years old her secret is getting harder to hide.

She would be your characters page.

Firefly

Modern

Student X Teacher

Elianne Lee Silver (Or Lee for short) Is a senior in highschool, since her parents moved away at the beginning of the year she's lived in a small one bedroom apartment. Her parents, knowing that it was upsetting to move so close to the end of highschool and how mature she was, decided to rent it out and let her live on her own.

It's nearing the end of summer break when a good looking man (he would be around 25-30) moves into the apartment next to hers. Being the polite girl that she is she brings him a plate of homemade cookies to welcome him to the building. He decides to steal a kiss instead. Lee, offended by his bold and presumptuous behavior avoids him like the plague. There just happens to be one tinsy problem. He's her new math teacher, and hes decided to pursue her.

Victorian Era

Sold

Elizabeth is the eldest daughter of a poor family, struggling to survive. When her mother and father are approached one day and offered a good sum of money, for their eldest daughter, they accept, if only to save the rest of their children. The next night he comes for the unsuspecting Elizabeth.

Vampire X Human

Firefly

new craving

Modern

For Peace

A school was created, many decades ago, to foster peace and good will between vampires and humans. In the beginning the human students were kept ignorant of the secret of their vampire classmates and the two races were kept separate, one as a day class and one as a night class, though special events were made for them to mingle.

As the vampires became used to the presence of the humans and the smell of blood no longer tested their restraint some were allowed to integrate into the day class. It was only then that the true nature of the school was revealed to all and the real test began, for those of the human students who knew that vampires were real and walking among them were predisposed to prejudice.

-Vampire (you) x Human (me)

- The school would also be one of higher education, like university, with students ranging in age from 16 and up.

-This is heavily inspired by the anime Vampire Knight, in case it sounds familiar lol. However Im taking only the idea of the school and the day class and night class, and ‘guardians’ who will be select students (both vampires and humans) who are unbiased and seek only to protect from mishaps and believe in the goal of peace between the races. There can be purebloods and nonpurebloods, for the purpose of some kind of order among vampires, but that wont play a big part and none of the lore in Vampire Knight will be used.