Leelan's Story Ideas (Updated 04/24/2012)

Started by leelan, April 01, 2009, 08:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

I still wish to continue the Lusting Gotham one with you. I was just waiting till you got back on more.

leelan

Oh okay sorry. Um...*goes back to Hairy for a  bunch of revisions now*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Novak

Batgirl and Fast and Furious sound interesting. 

leelan

I've just about completely overhauled my story ideas, so let me know if anything that is new or has changed is something anyone would like to do!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

leelan

Added a new one, I hope it appeals to people.

leelan

SugarAndSpice

Hey :)
I like the sound of Deep Impact: After Impact, I like sci-fi.

Nexus1199

QuoteLost on an Island: Some how a woman and a man land on a deserted island (plane crash, boat sinks, something) and they find themselves needing each other to survive. What starts out as headbutting becomes lust then possible love if they can stay alive long enough. Potentially based around Kate and Sawyer from Lost, without all the other characters. Or could be a larger story.

I would be interested in roleplaying this with you, is there any possibility that we could add a NC aspect to it though? If not that is cool, but it seems like it may fit in pretty well if the guy has some sort of past or some bump during the crash affected his brain forcing his libido up (could be something of a plot twist once they are fully in love and it turns out there were some other areas effected, possibly causing him to have problems with hallucinations or maybe certain personal boundaries and the two of them must over come these issues...hell it could turn him into a whacked out sadist when he has not eaten in X amount of hours).

Just a few thoughts, but even if you say no, I would be interested in playing the part of the guy in this plot. :)