Message Drafts

Started by Silver, November 01, 2012, 10:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

I apologize if this has been brought up before.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever thought about adding an option to the messages, the option to save a written out message as a draft if a person wasn't ready to send it as of yet. Could be helpful with planning group games or brainstorming so you could save and add more before sending it out rather than spamming with message after message.

Just a thought.

*curtsies*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Beguile's Mistress

What I usually do is send the PM to myself and save it under a label I've created for that purpose.

You might want to leave a suggestion in the New CMS: Feature Request Thread for Veks to review as he is working on new programming for the site.