Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

Granted but you have no teeth and the money you made from it pays off your dentists car house, three wives, seven children and a poodle.

I wish I had a dollar for every sneeze I have had this winter

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

rhev

Who knew your true love would live in a cave in tibet, not a possession to their names.... your friends and family miss you.

I wish the pollen count wasn't so dang high.

Shimeka

Granted! *stuffs rhev into a bubble!*  No pollen in there bubble boy!

I wish i had someone to clean my house for me ^.^

rhev

Granted, I'm cheap, efficient, and very thorough... now if only I could get out of this bubble.

I wish I hadn't just bitten my cheek so hard.

Mordred

Granted.. but sadly it was replaced by your tongue.. and that, we all know.. is it's own sort of hell.

I wish I had an internal I-V drip.. that I could, at will, summon any concoction wanted.. be it a dose of caffeine, or a mild sedative, or something to simply make the colors around me a bit more vibrant.. whatever!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Quote from: Mordred on July 02, 2011, 07:33:32 PM
Granted.. but sadly it was replaced by your tongue.. and that, we all know.. is it's own sort of hell.

I wish I had an internal I-V drip.. that I could, at will, summon any concoction wanted.. be it a dose of caffeine, or a mild sedative, or something to simply make the colors around me a bit more vibrant.. whatever!

Wish granted, however..... There was a mix-up in your last order for more caffeine and instead, you were sent "liquid garlic".  Now, not only do you repel yourself, sexy vamp, but everyone else around you!  Sniffs....    eew!

I wish I could have one night alone with Jon Bonjovi!   Salivates!

Mordred

Granted.. unfortunately it's the one night he has just had his tonsils removed, and he is mostly unconscious in a hospital bed. But by all means, you can sit and visit.. just ignore his incoherent babblings when he drifts in and out of sleep (he's a real baby when it comes to any hospital time). Wait, sorry, no salivating here.. you know germs and all that.

I wish I had a year to just do whatever the hell I wanted.. with no worries of responsibility, or repercussions.
*See Pillory*

rhev

Granted, enjoy your 1 year stay on the remote Antarctic outpost where you will spend 12 months by yourself surrounded by miles and miles of negative 100 degree windstorms.

I wish I had blended this smoothie a little bit better.... yuck big ice chunks.

boegiboe

Wish granted! Unfortunately you blend your smoothie too well, down to the very fabric of the individual molecules! They fall out between the gaps between the molecules of the glass, leaving you with nothing sorry.

I wish for this thread to be popular again!

dakabn

Granted. I am that consequence. ;)

I wish for a prince charming.

boegiboe

Granted! You find your prince charming and he is absolutely perfect! Unfortunately I cost more than you can afford...

I wish I was free

Belle33

Granted.  But with freedom comes responsibility.  You must now free everyone else.

I wish I could drive my car as fast as I wanted and never get fined or injured.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dakabn

Granted, but all that speed takes a lot of toll on the car and it dies.

I wish I could find jeans in summer!

boegiboe

Granted! You find some finally! Unfortunately they are the left overs from a Hell's Angels party and are covered in god knows what from who knows what. You'll probably catch something just by touching them. But you put them on anyway.

I wish I was an angel

dakabn

I SO would not! LOL

And granted but you have NO idea how to fly.

I wish I could wake up ready to be awake!

Belle33

Granted. But you are now have trouble sleeping.

I wish I could run faster than the slowest woman on the US track team. 

boegiboe

Granted...but only because the slowest woman on the US track team breaks her leg.

I wish for someone to cuddle tonight when I go to sleep

dakabn

Granted, but it's me. :)

I wish for someone to cuddle too.

Belle33

Granted.  But I'm afraid I'm the only one available now, so you'll have to make due with me.

I wish my fingers were faster than my feet.

boegiboe

You'd be perfect :)

Granted, your feet get arthritis.

I wish to have a nice dream

Belle33

Granted.  I fill your mind with all sorts of lovely images, but now you won't want to wake ;)

I wish to sleep well for a few hours and wake refreshed.

dakabn

You do, but your car was stolen while you slept.

I wish to give you rides since you no longer have a car. :)

Belle33

Granted, but I recognize the car you pick me up in as my own stolen vehicle, and promptly have you arrested.

I wish I had more dependable friends *lol*

dakabn

LOL Granted but my are they codependent!

I wish you would have seen I had your car detailed! :)

Belle33

Granted!  And you did a beautiful job - but I own a truck.  But I'm sure the lucky car owner is very pleased.

I wish I had dark chocolate to go with my wine.