Need a DnD 3.5 GM for a Game Thread [Forgotten Realms]

Started by RubySlippers, August 06, 2009, 03:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43856.0

Zaer and I had differences on the game I just want a nice Light: Human game with traditional Forgeotten Realms gaming elements and well sex that is not freaky, minus the odd if with a lover she trusts some scarf tying her to a bed for some playful innocent kinky loving - now and then.

I'd like to splash in the GUCK (Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge) the updated version and well FADE TO BLACK anything roght but prefer not to go there. I have the link to get the GUCK rules if needed.

I have the character and a pic at the link just need a decent GM, we can work out the plot and all but I have some ideas.

As for the game I was thinking just TAKE 10 on every roll except saves and combat related just to keep things flowing.

Interested please reply here or PM.

NOTE I'M LOOKING FOR A DM/GM for a solo system game not co-writers this may be rules light but not freeform entirely - just so you understand. One person seemed to mix that up and I appreciate the thought but no I want a DnD system based game run by a person. With the few notes above taken into account.