Hell Weekend (BON, NC, spouse swapping, M/F and F/F)

Started by NileGoddess, August 28, 2012, 08:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

Hmm, I'm interested. Still looking for a husband or wife? I'd be open to submitting an application for either.

NileGoddess

You can apply for either, as long as people are okay with a female playing a male character.

Fetwick

Name: David Barnes
Appearance: Slim built with brown hair and green eyes. He wore a gray sweater, an undershirt, some jeans, and tennis shoes upon entering the cabin. He also sports a pair of black thick rimmed glasses.
Personality: David has become cold and a little distant with his wife. He doesn't pay her the attention she deserves and most of those around him. He's dedicated to his work and puts it before most things in his life. The reason he's even tagging along is for inspiration from the great outdoors for his next novel. He's usually brief with conversations and sometimes dismissive. Comes off as a curmudgeon.
Player Ons/Offs:
Offs: M/M, Femmenization, Bestiality, Scat, and Watersports
Ons: Bondage, Breath play, Pegging, Foreplay

NileGoddess

Visna, if you're still interested in submitting a character, would you be able to do it today? I'd like to close the applications and move on to OOC pretty soon.

kaz

Updated Lisa, made her more Domme and creative  >:) :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Visna

Quote from: NileGoddess on September 09, 2012, 12:26:36 PM
Visna, if you're still interested in submitting a character, would you be able to do it today? I'd like to close the applications and move on to OOC pretty soon.

Ah, I've been really busy, sorry! I'll just hold off for now. If somebody ends up dropping or going inactive early on, let me know though. I can fill in to help save ship.

NileGoddess

Alright Visna, thanks for the heads up.

Okay everyone, I think we have our six players. You'll see the final casts' pictures on the opening post. Players, I'll be sending you the OOC link shortly, along with some additional information.

Visna

Name: Joshua O'Hare
Appearance: Joshua isn't muscled or large. He stands at only six feet in height. His eyes and hair are both a dark shade of brown. Joshua has the look of a normal businessman, and his friends have often mistaken somebody else for him in a crowd due to his regular appearance. He tends to avoid the gym, so the only muscles he has are those that he has had since playing foot ball in high school. He prefers wearing business casual clothing unless the occasion requires more.
Personality: Joshua is very laid back. He isn't the type to get angry, and he prefers to avoid conflict as much as he can. His recent obsession to expand his company has left him often working over time. Because he is the CEO of a transportation company, he is often over seas on business trips. Joshua has always been loyal to his wife, but he just feels like he doesn't have time for sex at home. Whenever he arrives home, it is normally very late and he heads off instantly to bed after catching up on a tiny bit of news. His youthful passion for foot ball has faded as well, much to the surprise of his wife. He used to joke around and be sarcastic quite often, but his lack of sleep has put a damper on his personality. He decided that a weekend away from work with his wife was the least he could offer her after shrugging her away for so long.
Player Ons/Offs:
Ons: Bondage, Humiliation (Public is up for debate), Pegging, Anal, Toys, Spanking or Whipping, Breath Play, Non-Con, Group Sex, Clamps, CBT
Offs: Bathroom Play (Piss is up for debate), Vore, Heavy Gore

NileGoddess