Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

OK, no more football on Wednesdays nights!

Mordred

Okayyyy, I promise.. no more flinging stuff your way.. I won't even say the word.. but I promise, no more.. Damn.. that sizzle sounds so damn cool! Please? Alright! No more. I promise, no more tossing those wobbling cube at you. You gotta admit, though.. I know I saw a grin those first few times. Still.. I promise.. cross my heart and all that.. no more. Not ever. Really.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Mordred, m'dear, come back, I've got you new shears.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Come back to me, Stone, and I'll return your friend's bra. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Flaming

C'mon, I know I shredded your favorite pair of bra and panties, but I want you so much that, when you are so sexy, I lose control

Mordred

Ok.. I promise.. no more chuckin' snowballs at you. I know, it's sadistic. I can't help it.. I just love watching those flames struggle then slowly scramble to reform. Alright! Yes, this is a make up.. *holds back grin* It is funny, though.. that look of panic.. OK!! Yes, I promise. We good?
*See Pillory*

DarkWorld0BrightHope

You know what, I take it all back. I've seen how you've treated others, and seem an up and about guy. It isn't fair of me to at least not try and get to know you better.
I was a bit to harsh, too swift if you will to act upon my impulses.
I feel like a teenage schoolgirl going back and forth between relationships every five minutes, flip-flopping every which way. At the very least, I was brash. I would like to give us the remotest of chances it deserves.
I know I don't deserve you, but, I would be glad to get to know you a little bit better.
So I'm sorry.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Belle33

Come back to me, and I'll stop making you wear white gloves when we... um.... go hiking.

Zaphod

Hmmm I think I prefer breaking up with you. Now where's that thread ;)

Mordred

Zaph.. dude.. I apologize for putting that blue crap in your oil. I.. yeah, I thought it was hilarious at the time. I forgot that stuff is permanent. Look! I have a plan! See this stuff here? It will supposedly work as in an anti-blue manner. Might make you slightly orange.. but well, worth a try, yeah? We cool?
*See Pillory*

Garou

Mordred, darling. I know I was not a fan of sucking and blood but I promiss you ... if you give me one more chance you can suck as much as you want  ;D

Belle33

Garou, I'll be nice.  Just come back!

Mordred

Honestly.. did you truly think I could just go like that? You know how I get when the moon reflects it's light just so.. but it's no excuse. Next time, please, baby.. lock me in! No matter what crazy sounds I make.. even if plead that I'm dying. Yeah, it did feel like a thousand tiny little wooden spikes were shoved inside my dead soul.. but you know.. it always fades. And I know you dig it when I'm ravenous. Like now.. please, forgive me?
*See Pillory*

Flaming

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, take me back!

DeadCell

I know you burn me, my wings are constantly singed but you know what, we can work through it, I can keep some burn cream on the shelf and keep the hospital's burn unit on stand by, it's cool dude, we can do it...wadda ya say bro?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

DC.. I promise not to dip those wings in blue again. *stifles grin* Oh but jeez.. the look on your face! That was priceless. But no! Never. I also promise.. when I bring my prey home.. I will keep them quiet. What can I say.. those adorable young things.. they think I'm funny. But I promise, no more giggling girls late at night. And above all.. no more using the fridge as a blood bank. I even had a few coffins converted.. so you see? I'm willing to try! What say you? Another go?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

No no Mordred it's all my fault, I should never have tipped all of your blue paint down the drains that one time, I know how much that stuff means to you. And the girls? I didn't care about the girls, in fact bring more of them, hell the more the merrier...so yes, lets work through it.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Flaming

I'm terribly sorry I didn't know those wings could catch fire that quick, I'll buy a new pair for you.

Galanthor

Flaming...I know i said i don't love you anymor, but i forgot how hot you are

Divine Drivel

*Serenades you with with a 30 piece orchestra after sending a world renowned chef to cook your favorite dish which I will personally serve with vintage wine and a lot of groveling*

Please forgive me for donating all your underwear to charity.

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Chipotle

Aww baby, forget the underwear, we don't need it!  Just come back to my arms already!

Divine Drivel

*Swoons*

C'mere and let's make up ... or make out.

Your choice.

Just be mine again.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Chipotle

Honey sweet!  I'll swim across the ocean for you!  I'd never make it...but meet me in the middle and at least we'll be together again.

OrchidofDarkness

Alright I forgive you ....can we get back together?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Garou

Orchid , you are the flower of my life. may I deflower you  C:)