Started by Vandren, June 28, 2006, 10:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Did they come in Femme?

:o :o :o

OH, wait, you mean the new variety!  That's different.   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

WarDragon

Hmm, I was planning a meatshield type, too... think there's room for more than one?  Perhaps if one of us focused more on defense, and the other on smashing things?

Vandren

Quote from: MadPanda on June 30, 2006, 02:40:03 PM
All I will say on the topic of the New Series, besides having a few Unresolved Issues with the backstory which may have been resolved, is that Mrs. MadPanda has not forgiven them for making Starbuck a woman.  Dirk Benedict was apparently her favorite character in the original...

Personally, I like the newer series better, but I never really cared for the original.  Maybe too much of a Star Trek meat Buck Rodgers, sans continuity.  And the Egyptian-style helmets were just goofy.  But, that's beside the point.  :)

QuoteOriginal series was more a space western than a space opera, methinks.  :)

Well, that can be said about nearly the whole genre.  Sci-fi's always raped and pillaged the Western from before Heinlein to PKD to original Trek to Firefly.  :D

Back to Thread Topic
Hmm . . . ok, current count is five (5) definites and a couple maybes (right?).  I'd like one more definite before bugging anyone about setting up a board.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

Quote from: kylie on June 30, 2006, 04:52:48 PM
I want a fem Cylon for Christmas, fem Cylon for Christmas. 

Or, how about for Labor Day?

Hee.

I'll definitely take one too . . . preferrably a Sharon.  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

kylie

Quote from: Vandren on June 30, 2006, 06:47:43 PM
I'll definitely take one too . . . preferrably a Sharon.  ;)

Tell me about it.  You can see why they made copies!

QuoteHmm . . . ok, current count is five (5) definites and a couple maybes (right?).  I'd like one more definite before bugging anyone about setting up a board.

Well, not sure how you counted me... but I'm pretty definite.  Always hard to say before it starts, but it sounds like a fun environment. 

Just might have to fuss about what exactly to play for a couple days.  Some flipping through my image galleries might do the trick ;)

Vandren

Quote from: kylie on July 01, 2006, 04:40:28 AMTell me about it.  You can see why they made copies!

For some reason I like her better than Six.  May just be the Asian thing.  :)  And while Lucy Lawless' character was interesting, she (the actress) has never really done anything for me.

QuoteWell, not sure how you counted me... but I'm pretty definite.  Always hard to say before it starts, but it sounds like a fun environment. 

Just might have to fuss about what exactly to play for a couple days.  Some flipping through my image galleries might do the trick ;)

Cool, I'll count it as six and put in a request for a board later today, after I get some work done.

MadPanda

Woo-hoo!
Going out of town tonight, but I'll be back by tomorrow evening.
Looking forward to this one.

Are we playing 'serious' or 'for laughs'?  It will make a difference in my character...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Vandren

I was thinkin' more or less serious, not that comedic elements are horrible.  :)

Request has gone in, so look for "Coming Home (SF)" under NCEF, once a goddess gets around to it.  I'll post the OOC/Background info by midnight tonight (EST), probably.

Oh, and I'm strongly leaning freeform (obviously, given the section).

Vandren

Board's up, under NCEF - Coming Home (SF)

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Vandren

This is a bit early for a bump, but we'll be starting up IC posting Friday or Saturday, so if anyone else wants to get in on the ground floor . . .  :)

Currently, not counting NPCs, we've got 4 Mutants (1 Male, 2 Female, 1 Herm) and 3 Hunters (2 Male, 1 Female).

Vandren

Hi folks, we just started active IC posting and have a good group of players.  But there's definitely room for more.  :)

robitusinz

Vandren, I'm currently having trouble posting.  I'm still alive, though, so don't count me out.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Vandren