Looking for just about anything (F wanted)

Started by Narath, August 13, 2015, 08:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narath

Hey, I'm looking to write an RP with anyone, and with just about any genre. I am actually interested in writing about something like furry, bestiality, or other "forbidden" things. And as a side note, when I say 'beastiality', I don't really mean regular animals, but instead beast-like creatures such as a werewolf or dragon. Something sentient that can actually communicate so I don't have to play as a dog and just say "woof".
Just a heads up though, when I write a story with someone, I expect the story itself to come first. Yes, I like my smut, but I'd rather not have the entire thing be all about it. I want something that can last. Plus, I would really like to have some element of romance in the story. Maybe at first, one or both of the characters hates the other, or they fall in love almost right away. Any type of romance is good with me.
That said, I would really like it if someone could play as the female in the story, maybe a more submissive one, though that does not have to be the case.

Some pairing ideas (not limited to these):

-Royalty X Beast
-Royalty X Servant
-Royalty X Guard
-Royalty X Commoner
-Beast X Commoner
-Beast X Knight (male or female)
-Beast X Furry
-Human X Furry

I also like the idea of furries and humans being different classes in society, where one is at the higher end, and the other is more at the bottom. So for example; Rich human falls for his/her furry servant, or Royal fur decides to take his/her human slave to bed.