New Ideas for RP (mostly fandom)

Started by krakenknight, June 27, 2012, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krakenknight

Hi all, starting a new thread for my RP cravings, these are the RPs I REALLY want at the moment.
I want something hentai ish with a plot for the moment. Maybe one of the fandoms put below,

Silent Hill
Digimon (02 and Tamers)
Negima
Heroman
Kampfer (But it needs to have more story than the actual Kampfer).
Code Geass
Final Fantasy VII
Chrono Trigger
Star Wars: KotOR
Full Metal panic Fumoffu
Haruhi Suzumiya
Star Trek Voyager
Golden Sun
Bleach
Persona 3 / 4 universe
Megaten in general.

Original Incest stories welcome.

Otherwise I have a few basic ideas

Held in : (non con, TF, MC, maybe TG)
A young girl just about to leave highschool is transformed into a busty librarian style hot girl. The girl in question is not very developed physically and a bit of a wallflower. She finds the slow changes in her libido and looks both alarming and secretly what she's always wanted as people suddenly take notice of her. Even her female friends.

Contract with a god (Mind Control, Incest, multiple characters)
Jacob is a young man in a troubled family. One of his sisters is getting married to an arrogant weasel of a man, his other sister is slowly withdrawing into herself like a hermit crab and his parents are on the brink of divorce thanks to the revelation of his father's affair with his boss. But after the death of his much beloved grandmother Jacob discovers a box, inside the box is a contract with a god. Anything he desires in exchange for the deity taking one of his male offspring as his own page, but can Jacob trust Bacchus to keep his word, especially when the girl of his dreams is sleeping over with his sister the night he seals the deal.

It doesn't take much (MF inc)
Life for the Roberts family changed immensely when the family moved to Beckett's crest in rural New Mexico. For you see they bought a house that had been built upon the lost temple of an ancient fertility goddess. When Mr and Mrs Roberts enjoy the priveleges of married life, the goddess awakens and after finding the town has turned into a quiet conservative community seeks to increase the population by any means necessary, starting with the 3 Roberts daughters.