Victorian vignette RP wanted (F for M)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 08, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Gentleman's Maid
New at Kingsley Manor, young Meg Bartlett is hired as a maid of all work, doing everything from scullery to occasional lady's maid.  But when the heir to Kingsley is due home for the summer from abroad, her duties are suddenly shifted to the unorthodox and she is charged with caring solely for the young man's rooms and needs.  What that is, exactly, isn't explained, but taken in stride by the maid.  How can she say no?  Her duty to home and hearth, such as they are for one in service, is tantamount, and there is really nothing to it...is there?

Please PM me if interested. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

HarrytheCat

Hi Daylily,

I'd love to give your suggested theme a try. An avid 'Downton Abbey' fan ......... how could I resist?

I promise same day responses and hope you can manage better than once a week (PLEASE). I'm reasonably literate - mis-comma-ing being my worst sin. Happy to match you in posting length. Looking for plot and sex not necessarily in that order  XD.

Hope to hear from you soon,

HarrytheCat   "
Multiple orgasms? Why not me?
Sigh. God's too cruel, isn't She?

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.