Santa's Ready to Play (seeking F)

Started by Bostonesq, December 05, 2011, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostonesq

"Tis the season so I am looking for a Santa based role play or two. I want my writing partner to have some fun with this and hopefully be able to post at least every other day for the next few weeks.  Here are a few ideas but if you have something in mind I am open to pretty much anything along these lines. Please PM me rather than post in this thread.

#1: "Santa Baby":  Dave operates a very successful party entertainment business.   One of his Santas has called in sick so he has no choice but to don the costume himself and take care of a party for a bunch of young kids in the rich subburbs. The host mom, being more than a little pissed at her workaholic husband for being out of town, and after having sneaked a few hits from the hidden bottle of vodka, decides to take her own turn with Santa once her own son is invited to play at a neighbor's house after the party is over.

#2: "Mall Santa"   TAKEN Tom is an unemployed construction worker who is making ends meet these days as a mall Santa. He is not the nicest or classiest person and can be prone to making off color remarks to some of the moms as their children sit on his lap. The Mall Manager is an attractive but very tough woman. While in the process of being fired by this bitch, he turns the tide on her by threatening to expose some shady business dealings she has been engaged in the mall.   

#3 "Wanna Bet?"  A group of female co-workers are having drinks after another day of selling clothes at the mall. Their attention turns to the mall Santa and a wager is made whereby one of the girls/women accepts a $100 bet that she can seduce Santa within 3 days and fuck him in the store's dressing room after hours.

JadenMystic

Santa Baby sounds like a lot of fun if you want to discuss the details of it with me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Bostonesq

Mall Santa is underway. I reallly want to start Santa Baby!

KikuLei