Roleplay ideas

Started by BassBX, February 07, 2013, 01:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBX

Okay, so apparently not many people roleplay canon topics. So I'm gonna come up with my own original stuff.

1. Amazoness RP: A young man of 20 years (my character), is captured by an Amazoness woman, and brought back to their secret city. There, he is trained in fighting, survival, and exploration, to become the perfect mate for one of the women. Fights, Treasure hunting, and drama are part of the equation. Need someone to be some of the women.

2. Mecha RP: If you don't know what a "mecha" is, then shame on you. Just kidding. But anyways, here is the backstory.

In the year 2805, humankind has united under one coalition government: the Earth Federation Army (EFA) There is no longer war between countries, but the possibility of extraterrestrial life has kept mankind developing new weapons. Namely, giant piloted mechs know as Personal Troopers (PTs), Aerial Mechs (AMs), and Super Robots. Giant "Space Noah Class" starships were created to transport personnel and mechs across the solar system for patrols. But the appearance of strange insectoid shaped mechs near Jupiter, and the rise of the Divine Crusaders, may shatter this peace. This follows the story of the Hagane, a Space Noah Class warship, and a Special Ops PT team, the ACX team.

The events are loosely based off a story arc from the Super Robot Wars games.

Those are my ideas! Feel free to join in!

zenpai

i know nothing of Super Robot Wars  but, i do know gundam and v-tech. i would role play if i could have a mech that can free turn from a robot to a space fighter and back. 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

BassBX

No problem! And really, I only need to know these events since it's only loosely based on SRW. And sure! You can do that!

FaeBorne

Quote from: BassBX on February 07, 2013, 01:05:47 PM

1. Amazoness RP: A young man of 20 years (my character), is captured by an Amazoness woman, and brought back to their secret city. There, he is trained in fighting, survival, and exploration, to become the perfect mate for one of the women. Fights, Treasure hunting, and drama are part of the equation. Need someone to be some of the women.

I'll bite on this one, if you'll have me. See below, and if it suits you, let me know if you want to start the thread.

Mallorin had been tracking her prey for some time. She crept along the tree branches with deft agility, her spear strapped to her back, a dagger dangled at her belt with a reed tube, and red feather tipped blow darts. She was outfitted for hunting, only it wasn't an animal that had caught her attention, it was a Man. To prove herself to her Mother, she would need to bring one back to their City hidden deep within these forests. Hazel eyes narrowed as she stealthily made her way above him as he walked. He looked younger than some of the Men others had brought in, but still fit enough to be useful in the manners the Amazon's would be needing him. Her Mother had told her this would be her first trial in showing readiness to lead. Apprehension flooded her as she carefully readied the dart on the end of the reed and took aim. The poison on the end would render the man barely concious, and he would still need to be taken down with force. She took a deep breath narrowing those earthy eyes on the young man, and with a 'huff-ping' she blew with all her might, the dart spinning towards him with intent to pierce. Had she hit her mark? She waited to see, a war cry ready on her lips to screech out as she readied to leap from her branch and attack.

BassBX

Quote from: FaeBorne on February 13, 2013, 09:21:25 AM
I'll bite on this one, if you'll have me. See below, and if it suits you, let me know if you want to start the thread.

Mallorin had been tracking her prey for some time. She crept along the tree branches with deft agility, her spear strapped to her back, a dagger dangled at her belt with a reed tube, and red feather tipped blow darts. She was outfitted for hunting, only it wasn't an animal that had caught her attention, it was a Man. To prove herself to her Mother, she would need to bring one back to their City hidden deep within these forests. Hazel eyes narrowed as she stealthily made her way above him as he walked. He looked younger than some of the Men others had brought in, but still fit enough to be useful in the manners the Amazon's would be needing him. Her Mother had told her this would be her first trial in showing readiness to lead. Apprehension flooded her as she carefully readied the dart on the end of the reed and took aim. The poison on the end would render the man barely concious, and he would still need to be taken down with force. She took a deep breath narrowing those earthy eyes on the young man, and with a 'huff-ping' she blew with all her might, the dart spinning towards him with intent to pierce. Had she hit her mark? She waited to see, a war cry ready on her lips to screech out as she readied to leap from her branch and attack.

Ooh. Niiiice. Let's do it! But you might need to re post that once I make my starting post. I'll go set up!

Purpitypurps

Hey Bass and Fae. Just noticed I posted on the story you guys are going with. Feel free to kill the leopard or do whatever you see fit with her.