News:

Main Menu

Question about IRC IMs

Started by Oniya, August 07, 2009, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Is it possible for me as an end-user to restrict people who are unvoiced from private-messaging me?  It's the sort of thing I feel a little awkward about, personally.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn Sativus

The ignore button is your only option there, I believe.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Noros

I'm pretty sure that if you're using mIRC or another IRC program, you can include scripts that reply to IMs from unvoiced people with a default message and close the window.

I don't have one though, you'd have to search for yourself (and no guarantee it exists, but I would think it does)

zelos

If you use mIRC, try here.

Otherwise, as mentioned, a Google search, or you could try searching through www.mircscripts.org and www.hawkee.com :)