Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwood Badr

/Steals win from under Camille's nose/ :D No cookies for you this time.

Mordred

*from the pool of rippling water, the Dark one caresses through the air small gestures.. yessss.. feeling deep below a swirl of Shadow.. which like a Dark bubble rises.. faster it rises through the clear fluid until out it pops.. into these hands*

Is it a pearl?
Is it a coin?
Is it a scarred, useless stone?

No.. 'tis a win.. even has a serial number and everything (which for security purposes, I'm not divulging).. and if, if, if I save enough proof-of-purchases.. I might even 'win' a trip to that lovely planet Neptune.. but that.. I know.. sounds like madness. Hehe.. and I'm not mad. Just greedy. For the win. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*riding in on a chariot borrowed from Hades himself (yeah I know, but it's a long story :P), she stops in front of Mordred, grins and snatches the win.  Then she hands him a curious silver ticket.*

"Sorry old chap, but the win is mine, and while I couldn't quite manage to get you a trip to Neptune, I did manage to pull a few strings and get you a one way pass to Pluto.  Yes, yes, I realize it's not a planet anymore, but I never was one to get all hung up on technicalities.  Enjoy your trip...by the way...dress warmly, I hear it's frightfully cold.

*With a smile and giggle she yanks the reigns and woosh!  She disappears in a cloud of smoke, safely on her way back to the underworld with the prize in hand.*

My win! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Tsk, tsk silly dolly, I win.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Choucho

I'm here to take back the win for myself.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

Catches the pretty purple butterfly in her net, puts her in a jar with a lid (yes, I put holes on the top for her to breath...sheesh!)  What kind of monster do you think I am?  Takes both the jar and the WIN home, placing them in a top secret wall safe where NOBODY will find them.  :D

WINS!

Choucho

HEY!! let me out of this thing!!

flutters about the jar hitting the glass with a tink.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

*picks up jar.. feels a tiny yet powerful pulse inside.. tempted to shake it but nooooo, that'd be cruel.. instead opens it.. takes win quickly.. then just barely screws lid back on.. * Enough fluttering and you should be free!

Got the win.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*watches the butterfly flit away, wondering how long it has on life's brief journey, and happy that my life with the WIN promises to be longer*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Errr Miss. Is that your handbag on the sidewalk? *grabs the WiN andf runs away while you are busy looking for your imaginary bag* HA!

Belle33

Ahhh... returning to the original scene of the crime and committing yet another.  Fortunately, I keep my WIN tucked away somewhere far closer than my purse, for my WIN likes to feel the warmth of my skin and the beat of my heart at all times.  *caresses my WIN and heads off to file a police report, grinning*

Zaphod

Please fill this complaint form, madam. We will catch the culprit soon. Meanwhile we need to confiscate all the material evidence. So if you don't mind. *takes the WIN out of its warm place after suitable groping and locks it safe in the Police locker* We will be in touch. Goodbye. :P

Belle33

But, but, but!!!   *Calls my attorney who retrieves my WIN from the station and gives the offending officer an evil narrow glare.  My WIN and I walk out of the station together, as it should be.*

Zaphod

Little does poor Belle know how crooked the attorney really is. *makes her sign a few blank sheets and transfers the WIN in my name and files it in court* it's legally mine now and there is nothing you can do about it. :P

Belle33

Grrrr... criminals!!!!  *steals the WIN back after a rousing car chase and a grand shoot out scene that one might see in an action flick.  Runs off to a country that does not extradite*  My WIN!

Zaphod

Belle is penniless now? Oh gosh!! *goes to that country and buys the WIN from her for $10* Next time just ask me for money, okay. I hate to see you like this. *takes her back to the place where she belongs*

abandoneddolly

rhev

Trades Dolly a cup of coffee for the win.

Anesa

Mutters something about them "damn yankees" under her breath before purposefully bumping into Rhev on a crowded street in downtown NY, picking his pocket, finding the ever elusive WIN! 

MINE! ;)

Rhoddo

comes up on a fast horse, snatches Camille, throwing her crosswise on his saddle, steals her wicked hat and puts it on, screaming "I win, yihaa!!"
~ A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. ~W. H. Auden

My Absences & Apologies

Mordred

A strategically placed branch (really, shadow, if you wanna get all technical) ends up thwarting the win-bandit.. Knocking him and the win and his lovely contents down into the dirt. Well, actually the win floated to my hands. And I ended up on the horse, whispering into it's soul to make way for Las Vegas, baby! (no worries, the win will not be gambled.. Instead I have a 'system' I have been wanting to try)
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

dakabn

I am FULL of win. Post after me, and get punished. Though, you may not complain.  O:)