Vampires and... Wyverns?! Group Role Play <See request form to join>

Started by Talli, April 06, 2013, 08:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talli

Korra Grey was sneaking out yet again or rather sneaking in. She drove all the way from Salt Lake City to her parents supposed dairy farm, it was truely a housing for some of the few dragons left on this earth. Since the time of the knights and valor vampires and dragons alike have been victims of their so called 'honor' but that age is gone. The ancients, who consists of every one in a place of power at this time, have troubles with change. For you see the older one gets the harder it is to deal with the constant changes of society. In fact it wasn't until tweenty years ago they started allowing vampires to once again have children.

As she came upon Stryde a silver colored wyvern with bright green eyes he cooed to her letting out a low gleeful growl. "Hey there sweety, hows my big boy?" She asked him setting a leather sadle against his back and reaching under his scaled belly to synch up the belly strap.

After getting him set she strode him out into the corral where she mounted him and egged him into flight. "Thats a good boy." she cooed as his wings unfurled glistening beneath the moon their translusent skin like soft clouds against a dark sky. As soon as they were out they took off into the night air flying for what seemed like hours before he grew tired. Sneaking down to rustle him up a midnight snack she let him gorge upon the cow while she checked her phone for messages from her friends. All the friends she had were there practically from birth. What with being what she was and all they were a very close knit group that all shared the same secret, a secret which she planned to expose one day.

Stryde nuzzled her affectionatly once he was done letting her know it was time to go home. So she took him home nestled him down and cleaned him, and the gear, from any signs of their flight before returning to the city where she changed and took herself to a late night poetry cafe where her friends would gather from time to time. She hoped that some of them would show and that she could begin explaining the plan she had mustered over the last few months.

For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

iambrowncoat

jessie trotino rode up to the cafe  on his ducati his hair tied back to keep it out of his eyes as he rode he parked his bike heading in to the cafe looking around for korra . seeing her he walked over to his takeing off his red leather jackit saying " ok korra this better be good i was in the middle of something whine i got your messige as a server who knew them brought him his normle drink

Talli

"Blood wine again I see? Don't you ever mix things up? Well to answer your question yes this is very important. I'm tired of us taking the back seat you see, I think its about time vampires and humans realize that we've been living together for decades and for dragons to be free to roam as they will. We don't hurt people and this breeding program they have for the dragons have only gotten the numbers up to a few hundred, I think that if we allow them to the open we'll have a much better and stronger force behind us to provide the ability to breed our dragons. Its not right to let them go extinct and I commemorate the elders on their part, but it still remains that humans aren't what they were there will be plenty who will want to help."

"They deserve to be free, WE deserve to be free, not just stuck in the back of books as some sort of nightmare. What do you say are you with me?" She asked finally making her point her speech made in hurried hushed tones as she tucked her brunet bangs behind her ears letting her brilliant green eyes fall on his face reading his every expression.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

iambrowncoat

he took a sip of his wine saying it seems you thought this threw as he smiled saying ok im in but are you ready for if this back fires and takes a nose dive are you ready to face the elders ?

Talli

She smirks confidently and with a nod, "Oh hell yeah I am, any chance I get to tell them that their old ass' need to get with the times! Now we just got to see if we can get a few more of the spawns to join us or to at least give us a reason to riot if they're not against us!" she said jokingly but with an air of seriousness, knowing full well that although an army of two makes for a great video game it doesn't provide a re spawn in real life and an army of two is thus useless against the ancients.

iambrowncoat

he smiled saying  well you know me im always in for a good fight so whats the plan start asking the same old group for a faver get the band back togather for some hell rasieing

Talli

"Well kind of, we need to try to be discrete with the whole coming out thing until we have a little more direction and a little more gas to fuel the fire, or in lameness terms more of us tired of them." She states to her friend in a complex manor hoping to keep others off their trail should any of the elders be spying.

"My first mission for you is to meet me tomorrow night out in Tremonton, by the old barn, the one with smiley face on it, you know which one I'm talking of right?" She asked him, "Oh and be sure to bring your dragon, two if you can!" she added. She was going to see just how dillegent he really was and how earnest he was about helping themselves and their dragons.

iambrowncoat

he finished his drink saying see you then as he left going about his night  he half thought of going to the elders about what she had told him but decided not to she was his friand and she had been there for him more times then he could count the next night he took his dragon and stole a dragon from his father and meet her at the barn ware she said to meet he put a cigareat in his mouth and scaratching the dragon behind the ear got the dragon to blow fire  wich he used to light his cigareat as he smiled the dragon nudged him as he said yes whos my good girl huh

Talli

"Well I don't think we'll have smokers contesting to having dragons around all the time, then they all have their own personal lighters no one can take form them and that never run out of fire power." She said coming up to the dragon, gently cooing to it as she tied down a horse saddle to its back. "Sorry but I had to custom make my saddle and as of right now that's the best I can get for yeah. Now I know this sounds crazy but, we're going to ride them!" She said ecstatically and hoping that he would try it before downing the idea. She knew once he rode the dragon, got to feel the bod between them and to fly for the first time, he'd be hooked and wouldn't be able to go back. Ever.

She then proceeded to mount Stryde turning to her friend once she secured herself in the saddle. "To there's a rope embedded to that saddle, on one end is a clip, wrap it around your waist once your on and then clip it. By the way, this is Silver Stryde, he's going to have a lot more endurance than your dragon at this point because well I've been taking him out every night for a fort night. Its going to take you a while before you can fly your dragon for long, which is why I had you bring two, we'll switch every hour, rather than only riding for an hour every night. this way we have two to pick from incase one of the dragons gets sick or is unable to be taken out. Hopefully that doesn't happen but if it does we'll have a way to handle it. Also this way your dragons can be trained twice as fast and its only you who had to deal with the full front of riding all night. I admit your going to be sore tomorrow so stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up ok?" And with that she left him to mount his dragon as she walked Stryde around the field to get into a good riding nick .

iambrowncoat

he monted the  dragon saying thanks for the tip as he cliped himself in like she sugested as he ziped up  his leather jackit geting the felling the night air would be cold as he flowed her lead walking his dragon for a bit saying good girl mia nice and slow now as he looked over at his friand saying so you have dune this every night how did you not get cought

Talli

She smiles at him with a wink. "Easy, I'm part ninja. Now let her get a feel for her wings, she seems to be taking to this rather well. have your other dragon follow us around for a bit too." She said instructing him on how to help the dragons excel. "And I haven't been caught because I'm always alone, that and well my parents have been gone to Japan for a year sooo I kind of just have to keep out of sight of the neighbors, which is pretty easy once you get high enough." With that Stryde eagerly flipped his wings out taking off before Korra's signal which resulted in a firm scolding once they were in the air. "Stryde, not until I say next time ok? Well on the bright side that's kind of how you take off, I trained him with 'up' it seemed to help a little bii--iit." She said her dragon going up further at her un intentional command and catching her by surprise yet again.

iambrowncoat

he smiled trying not to laughe as he dragon took off  before she wanted him to as mia flowed the example of stryde takeing off into the air going higher the stryde had as he hend on to the rope on the  sadle saying ohh boy hear we go as his dragon took off eger to get used to her wings

iambrowncoat

Quote from: iambrowncoat on April 13, 2013, 08:13:00 PM
he smiled trying not to laugh as he dragon took off  before she wanted him to as Mia flowed the example of stryde taking off into the air going higher the stryde had as he hung  on to the rope on the  saddle saying "ohh boy hear we go" as his dragon took off eager to get used to her wings

Talli

She smiled at the boy as his dragon lifted from the ground, she was eager enough that Korra almost thought that he may have secretly been letting his dragons loose any how. "Alright, first lets go for a short ride maybe three miles out? then we'll grab some food for the dragons and let them eat before bringing them back then we'll hook up you other friend and see how far we can get on our second run ok?" She hollered to her friend. Looking back at Jessie she almost laughed herself as she noticed how easily it came to him, 'yup' she thought 'this will get him hooked and then he will never be able to turn back.' With the thought comforting her soul and her dragon, Stryde, grumbling with the boredom of staying stuck in one spot she ebbed him on and like the clouds, they glided through the night sky.

iambrowncoat

he flew next to his fraind a chesher cat like grin on his face as he said "this is grate  you do this everynight? "he took it all in the wind going threw his hair and the rush of his first flight he smiled at his dragon then as her saying "i got a idea "as he eased forword and his dragon took off like a bullet into the night sky saying" last one to the three mille mark buys brekfest "as he looked back at his friand .

mymistica

Roxanne awoke in her room, tucked away comfortably at the end of the dragon stables. She stretched and yawned, pearly white fangs shining in the moonlight that leaked through her darkened window pane.
She rose up and quickly dressed, then briskly walked out to stalls to do her regular chores. It took her only half a moment to realize dragons were missing from their stalls. She huffed, having a good idea of who'd taken them. Being a direct descendant of the elders, she knew they wouldn't approve of the dragons being out without permission. She let it go, though, knowing it was a lost cause to attempt to scold them.
She walked over to her dragon, Nyx, stroking her gently. Nyx had been passed down for generations. The dark black dragons who's scales shined a deep purple in the moonlight was one of the largest and oldest dragons. She was the mother of many other wyverns here at these stables. Nyx nudged her back affectionately, a low loving growl escaping her large maw. Roxanne stood there waiting for the others to return. If they were so determined to go riding, then they could certainly help her with chores. It was only fair, seeing as how she hadn't ratted them out yet. Fair trade.

Talli

Korra grinned leaning forward and egging her dragon onward. Her face was alight with the joy of flight, and of winning as she and Stryde quickly took the lead with their previous training giving them a large advantage. The wind whipped past fast enough that if she were a human she'd be in fear of suffocating. Being a vampire, though, the need to breath was only for the sheer habitual state of fitting in. Stryde stretched his thick long neck forward to make himself more aerodynamic and I hugged closer to him. The warmth of his scales was pure joy their sleek exterior a pleasure to touch in itself, pulling herself from all the pleasures of a ride she managed to take a glimpse backwards to see where her opponent lies to make sure she doesn't accidentally leave him behind.

iambrowncoat

he smiled as she passed him leaning in as his dragon took off with everything she had manging to keep up with  his Friend for the most part as he laughed enjoying himself and being surprised at how addicting the rush of flying was  as  his dragon went lower without warning flying into the stables he had taken her from  as he said oh no  falling off  his dragon sliding to a stop at Roxanne's feet  looking up at her saying laughing as he smiled at her saying you have got to try that as he started to get up seeing the look in Roxanne's eyes he looked to his dragon who walked over to Roxanne giving her a playful nudge as Jessie looked at mia saying trater

Talli

Looking back just in time to see Jessie's epic fail she turned around hoping he hadn't been caught. As she and Stryde whirled about floating down on a gentle glide Stryde stopped right next to Mia awaiting further orders. Korra climbed down laughing to the point her sides ached after realizing who was there. "Dude, you biffed it hard, you alright?" Korra exclaimed between her bursts of laughter.

iambrowncoat

he smiled saying ill  live at least till roxane kills me as he smiled at roxan saying but i dought she will kill me becuse she likes me too much

Talli

She gave a sheepish grin at Roxanne, "He's right you should try it." After a short pause continues "Your not going to tell are you?"

Talli

This thread is here by no longer in the control of Talli. Do with it as you wish... Or don't sorry to any one involved who may be angry at me for quitting. Bye byee now!