lesbian stripper vigilantes sissy boys transexuals and much more MM/FF/FM/trans

Started by curiousjames, August 05, 2013, 08:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

OK now I don't have time to put down all my ideas tonight I will add to this very soon but first is first

Lesbian strippers
Two young smart girls working there way through university in a club both very straight until one day a wealthy customer offers them more money then they can refuse to put on a girl on girl show for him. From that point on they enjoy themselves far more then they ever imagined they would and fall for each other. After this something happens to them perhaps some one they care about is murdered or a crime family moves in on there work place so they decide to start using there feminine ways to take out the criminals. Picture perhaps Dexter only with two hot young strippers in love.

Lesbian strippers Take 2
The flip side is the two strippers could become thieves seducing and tricking men together so they can steal from them.

Male strippers
similar to the previous Ideas in the way that it starts. two young men offered more then they can refuse to put on a sex show for someone doesn't need to end up as vigilante or criminals could just be a love story
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

curiousjames

Transformations and transgender

Transformation Ideas
Husband and wife: Through some means be it a spell a wish lab accident etc the husband in a relationship gets transformed into women. The theme being his straight wife coming to terms with still loving him as a women him coping with the change and of course there new sex life.

Room Mates: Two good friends live together when some how one of them is transformed into a women at first they are both freaked out but as time goes on they find they are attracted to each other and have to deal with it.

Transgender room mate: one room mate discovers his friend is actually a cross dresser however instead of ridiculing or rejecting his friend although feeling uncomfortable at first he encourages his friend to be himself. The tricky part comes when he finds that he is attracted to his friends female persona. This could also be done with a female room mate catching her male room mate dressing.

Body swap: A couple or perhaps just friends change body's and gender and then well the adventure begins.

With all of these I have more details and I will say I am more inclined to want to play the transgender or the person getting transformed into the women but would perhaps be interested in playing the other. I also have more details and ideas for each plot if anyone would like to discuss.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be