Peek into my cravings... (F lf M)

Started by MiaFire, June 15, 2015, 01:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

CURRENT STATUS...8/8 Taken Slots
Not taking new RPs, but my ideas are stored here and updated, for when RP slots open.

THE OTHER THREAD WAS FOUR YEARS OLD, SO I'LL START FRESH HERE...

A bit more of a simplified On & Offs to start with and then, you can look into my O/O thread if our styles and preferences here seem complimentary enough, for the sexual compatibility information, for the story.

I'm a Switch in RL and online. E is my break time. If the story is interesting enough, I'll do a Domme role, though to practice my creative writing I am looking for equal or submissive roles.

Writing Style Preferred

Length---I usually do anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs to a scrolling screen, all dependent on where in the story we are or what my partner has written. I would like more than a few sentences at the least. And I'd prefer, by far, a very good paragraph than 5 paragraphs of crap. Quality over quantity any time.

Posting format---please separate your words from your actions or thoughts. I don't care if it's dashes, slashes, stars, squiggles, quotation marks or other symbols, (- / * ~ ' " // <>) ... There are soo many choices that there is no need to see.... smiles I think we should go out....or..... shrugs who cares.

IM/Messenger--NO.Previously, I'd written that I would do RP's in IM, but there's always a few who ruin it for everybody. I am no longer willing to do RP's in Messenger format other than for plotting, backchanneling, post advising and general discussion. Unless it's a short scene to try styles against each other, I'm just not interested in adding just so I can be told to help you cum or cyber. If I want to cum, I have a husband, a couple play partners, and a Dom to make it happen. I'm interested in writing and there's there rare few of my circle that I'll make allowances for, so please move on if this is the ultimate goal.

English! Not text-ish

Good grammar is very appreciated though I am by no means a grammar Nazi since English is not my first language and I usually criticize myself worst of all. I do find it hard to excuse though if English is your only language and you can not make yourself clearly understood. This includes using full words whenever possible. Omg, btw, and atm are okay, but stay away from u, ur, cuz, gd, ty, yw.

Spelling--There is a spell checker that you can easily use before submitting so it should be needless to say that good spelling would be great.

I play female characters attracted to males though I will play with females when in threesomes or groups, as friends goofing off or on a dare.

I prefer equal or submissive roles for my characters though I will play slave to someone with whom I feel comfortable. (Yes, there is a difference between submissive, slave and pet!)

I can play human or vampire (no twilight type vamps) I have played often as a human. Others I've played as are a vampire, blood doll and was starting to learn mage. I can do other light fantasy roleplay if you're willing to give me a clue what type of information I should be looking for to familiarize myself. When I get into something, I want to do it well.

If someone is knowledgeable in BDSM, I'd be interested in playing a story involving it if it is interesting enough. My knowledge and lifestyle are based in the D/s and psychological aspects of it with impact (paddles, floggers, whips, canes, crops, belts, fire flogger) and edge play (wax, breath, violet wand, fire, cupping, knife play), in RL.

Anything trans (see dislikes), animal, or aliens, I'm not really interested in. I like to get familiar with what I would be rp'ing so that I do not rp with wrong or limited knowledge, and this is just something that I have little interest in doing the research to play out.

Story--I love a story and any opportunity that would help expand my creative writing skills. Forum and private messaging formats work well with me and I post often being online for at least some time every day. (I am no longer willing to do IM rp's except for plot planning, OOC, and short sample style test scenes.) Twists are fun though I don't try to spring surprises onto my RP partner, as each writer always has at least an inkling of where they'd like the character or story to go. I say inkling because the chemistry of two writers can do unexpected things in changing a story and sometimes taking it in a whole new direction than what they'd thought it would go when the characters start taking on their own personalities.

Brainstorm I don't want a script for the same reason that I've said above but I'd expect some time discussing what we think we'd like to see in the story. Whether it's in messaging or IM, I'd like to discuss the story before starting the rp and whenever needed during any story.

I can post at the minimum every other day though the more norm would be several times throughout the day when possible. Please let me know what your posting frequency is usually, so that I am better able to judge whether I have room for other rps to fit in between those times that I would be waiting for your reply. If you're no longer interested, let me know. Give respect to get respect.

Type of stories experienced
A lot of my RP's have involved a variety of subjects.

Romance Some type of romance, whether love triangles, cheating, loving, or doomed or something in between where no one knows whether a happy ending is in the cards can be really interesting.

Fantasy The limits of my fantasy RP experience has been within the WoD game, Vampire: the Masquerade and Mage: The Ascension. I have been a Tremere Regent, Head of Clan, Ventrue, and blood doll. Had just started learning Mage: The Ascension to be a mage when the person teaching me quit the 3D Chat World we belonged to though all these were diceless and so modified a little bit. I am willing to learn other games if you are willing to point me to a link to get familiar with the game.

Mystery/Tragedy/Horror Willing to try if you're willing to bear with me. I learn very quickly but allow me the time to learn more and the postings will improve and get more detailed as we go.

Action/Fighting I don't know enough of the actions in fighting to put so much detail into a fight or action scene. If you're willing to teach it, I'm willing to learn.

Things like anime and emo, I know nothing about to adequately describe it with any competency and have very little interest in it to roleplay it.

BDSM If the story is interesting enough, I love these stories, but I won't rp something that is out and out abusive, because of lack of knowledge or research on the subject. I participate in D/s and BDSM, Swing lifestyles in my RL life, so I like a little believability.

Note about N.O. on Non-con This was listed as Dislike and No Opinion, but depending on the person approaching me and the story idea, I would like something in this area. TEMPORARY CRAVING: Non-con

Things in my "No Opinion", I'm willing to discuss, based on each story, if it will make it more interesting. Message me and I'll be honest in letting you know.

Offs/Pet Peeves

Bad writing Bad writing/grammar/one-liners/text talk. Quality please. More than a few sentences. Want to give me 10 paragraphs? Knock yourself out but don't do it if it's all filler crap to make it look long and impressive. I'd rather one very good paragraph than that.

Godmodding! Don't dictate killing me or stabbing me or injuring me badly. Give me a chance to react to whatever you're doing. If we are doing fantasy like vampire or mage, don't make yourself all powerful that nothing can happen to you. Be realistic. Perfect is no fun.

Edit: Some partners seem to prefer a degree of freedom to dictate movements and actions because it fits the screen, and I allow this, though be ready for me to send you a message after you post it and don't be offended if I say 'Uh, no, buddy. That's not happening. Take out that my character did such and such, or I'm going to ignore and contradict it all in my post', so please, do this if it's something that my character would realistically do or give me a heads up in PM.

Further Edit: Men, please, the 9-11" monster cocks, hours of stamina, endless money, ultimate skills, perfect life (or in the other extreme: a totally fucked up life), is BORING. If you want your monster cock, I hope that your character is making an effort to hold it together because the sex is so hot he can't last long. If you want endless money, I hope that there's something up with your life that doesn't make it perfect. If you want to fuck half a dozen times, I hope it's not after a three minute break between fuckings because you can get hard that damn fast. And so on...

You could have a -gasp!- normal cock but totally make up for it with some awesome oral skills or a panty-wetting dominant nature. You could be a guy on a nice budget. When you're fucking the second or third time, you aren't still filling a pussy with that much cum, or you are a little tired, or a little sore, or a little more sensitive so that you wouldn't be lasting as long.

I have one partner I absolutely adore, that being our characters have fucked more than a dozen times in 36 hours will post that he's sore, but still wanting to fuck, making the last few times our characters have fucked an exercise in absolute masochism. Yum. I love the realism of that, and let's face it, if a girl can get a guy to keep going with his precious tool past that point, that character has a hell of an ego boost.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

MiaFire

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD! MESSAGE ME IN PM.

THANKS! :)

CURRENT STORY IDEAS

========

Idea #1---Anthony finds his wife is cheating on him with his best friend. He figures the best revenge for his wife and his friend is not confrontation but to keep the knowledge to himself and work each against the other. Taking advantage that the best friend has invented a relationship to cover the secret relationship, he uses the supposed relationship to talk about it to his wife at how happy his friend is with this girl. With the best friend, he uses stories of him and his wife doing better than ever, getting closer all the time so that each was jealous and distrustful of the other, especially as he just starts inventing some of the information, making it that the wife starts to wonder if the lover does have another girlfriend and the friend wonder if she's exaggerating about not getting along with her husband. I leave it to myself and my writing partner to decide where it goes, as I don't want to dictate what happens when characters usually take on lives of their own somewhere in the story.

This one is more geared toward someone that might want to play two roles of both husband and the boyfriend. If there are any suggestions, they're most welcome.

========

Idea #2---This one is still a craving and it has been tried in a couple different ways.
Lissa was tired of the jerks she'd been meeting recently, so she'd let her friend, Jenna, set her up on a blind date, for a local Masquerade party in town. She was to look for a tall man, in a black suit and a black raven mask, named Luke.

Lucien was enjoying the evening well enough, and it seemed that it was going to start picking up, when a woman he didn't know, approached him, calling him Luke, which surprised him, since he didn't know how she knew his name...but he knew he certainly wasn't going to question his luck. **** This one could go a few ways, and of course, I would take suggestions.

I figure that either:
1. Luke is an ex or friend of an ex of hers, and she doesn't know it, til the masks come off.
2. Lucien is someone else, hates the nickname people always try to give him of Luke, but wouldn't correct this stranger, yet, and thinking she was looking for him. This would leave her blind date stood up, and her not know, until her friend yells at her a few days later.
3. Her date, Luke, the actual one, doesn't show up and she ends up with Lucien, with the same misunderstanding as above. This might give them more than a few days, before her friend hears from the right Luke, since he wouldn't tell her that he stood up her friend.

I have no attachment to the name and just chose it as one that the shortened name can be confused for two, different, but similar names.

There has been a variation on this one, so far...
VARIATION: Fantasy/Magic without the confusion of identities ---Lucien was used as the name and he was the son of Lucifer (Devil), one of his many children, blended into society as a prominent member of the community (lawyer, doctor, whatever). The Masquerade was held at one of his many houses and is drawn to my character, sweet but not shy, but the sweetness was what challenged him. How to turn such sweetness around, corrupt it and yet own it...

Attraction draws her to him, his charm holds her, and all is well, but soon, her momentary wishes against people that screwed with her day, or took advantage of her, start coming true. Instead of the not-so-sweet thought of the boss that ordered her to get his coffee to one day choke on it, one day he does. That girl who took her promotion and the chance at a presentation and the thought that she'd break her leg and couldn't come in to do it, and she breaks her leg. Little by little, he encourages her to just be happy that things are 'working out' her way, without telling her that he is taking care of them, as his way of taking care of her, but she's too sweet to be happy at the misery of others, feeling guilty that she does feel just a little twinge of satisfaction when something does happen.

The partner I had for this one eventually wanted to get her pregnant and let the baby's own power, start making her wishes come true for her, without Lucien having to step in, and that influence being what drew her to darker and darker actions. How it would end, I would never know since the partner quit one post in.

========

CURRENTLY TAKEN AS A NON-CON VARIATION---Idea #3---Picture Plot Bunny Idea
This one can go any way, if you have ideas for it. My vague notion of it, is that, perhaps, he is undercover, and brought to psych ward, as part of the case. To anyone else, he's a prisoner that needs psych care for the weekend, to his handler, the 'prison guards' at the door, are so he can't escape, instead of his protection, or some variation that you might like better. The nurse is either known to him or unknown to him. If she's known to him, then maybe it's from a time period before he became a cop, or that they'd met while he was undercover, so she only knows him by that identity. I'm willing to take any ideas on this picture, for a plot. :)

VARIATION-NON-CON--Currently taken as a Non-con--Nurse decides that the only way to help her uncle with MS, and who can't afford the meds, is by stealing them from the hospital that she works at, though other than that, she was the model employee. Her only issue was a doctor that wanted to date her, and another man that wanted her...sick and twisted in his ways, and no matter how he got her. Trigger: The following pictures are all Non-Con.

Trigger - Non-Con - A visual holding for images that could be put to use...

========

Idea #4---Video Plot Bunny--My favorite rage music artist. I like the concept here, seen in the middle of the video, of a girlfriend/fiance/wife subdued by the relationship she is in, smothered and over-protected, leading her to rebel. Where it would lead, I don't know. Does it make her significant other retaliate or hold on to her tighter or punish her or break up with her? Does her rebellion get her into trouble with the wrong sort of guys, find a better love, or make her realize that she doesn't really want that type of life, just her partner to notice her?

========

Idea #5---Video Plot BunnyAnother great artist. Here, it seems to go a few different ways, as well. Are they a couple that were neighbors long before they dated and so live near each other still, after their breakup, so he comes to her without regard of the girl in his own bed? Are they neighbors that flirt and crush on each other, but never dated because he's with someone, and he finally just gives in and so does she?

This could be a possible one-shot for that scene alone, but has the potential to continue on with the story, from the scene forward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============One-Shot Shorts==============

The plots below are good for those times that time between posts from partners gets a little long due to rl or finicky Muses, as it happens to everyone. These also seem to serve, both me and a potential writing partner, really well as a way to test out our writing styles against each other.

One-on-One Shorts---The Lap Dance---temporarily not looking til June 2012Pretty self-explanatory. Rp'ing out a lap dance with an interested writing partner. My muse has not come up with any additional story ideas and with the standing tease about my avi pole dancing even if there may not be a hint of dancing on my avi pic, had me thinking this might be a fun short scene to do. Looking to play this out with someone who can post often.

One-on-One Shorts---A Night's Feed---Again, pretty self-explanatory. I miss playing my vamp characters just a little bit on the other site I do it on as current obligations on that site have me a bit busy. This would be a one-shot scene of my vampire character feeding on yours. Again, looking to play this out with someone who can post often.

MORE TO COME...
-

MiaFire

MY STORIES -- STORY STATUSES

Any notations of the member no longer being active on E pertain to the time period that the story was first abandoned or stopped.

Red=Abandoned by partner         
Gray=Completed
Orange=On Hold
Green=Ongoing

Innocent's Desire
w/ RavenChild

LINK / STATUS / STORY INFO

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123121.0
STATUS- Abandoned by Partner
STORY ELEMENTS- Non-Con, Fantasy, Magic, Violence
SUMMARY-
Character: Baenna Cydi
Just as her name means 'Beholder of Hope', so it Baenna to the world of magic. She's not where she's needed to be, left sheltered from danger, and must now travel to complete her life's duty.

But a simple journey for the young Priestess becomes impassable at the betrayal of those she trusted. All hope, and Baenna, lies at the hands of a savage Barbarian and his world.

The only path left now to reach her destination...through lands where a lady isn't a lady, freedom isn't a given, naivete quickly rid of, and unimaginable dangers are a common occurence.

Story plot: by RavenChild

Greek Week
w/ RavenChild

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120106.0
STATUS- Abandoned by partner
STORY ELEMENTS- Bondage, Coercion, Blackmail
SUMMARY- Good girl theater major, Paige, pays no mind to the flirts of other men, or whatever twisted intentions one may have regarding her. Her eyes and heart are only for her overly jealous boyfriend. His best friend, however, plots with a whole other goal in mind...to make her his by any means that he can carry out, under the guise of getting her help during their College Greek Week.

First up in his scheming, a lovemaking session skit in front of everyone, manipulate her schedule and time with Brian, and of course, do his best to work every last, jealous nerve that her boyfriend, his own best friend, has...and then...

Hello, Stranger
w/snowleo84

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123456.0
STATUS- Stopped-Member no longer active on E
STORY ELEMENTS- Human Light - Adultery
SUMMARY- With a husband away many months a year on business, Anna has recently discovered online chatting and how much advantage and safe anonymity was offered her with a new online friend. She's able to share things that she feels self-conscious sharing with her husband, though she does refuse to meet as her last excuse to herself that it's not cheating because it's not physically real.

During this time, her brother-in-law Albert, going to graduate school, lives in her house so that she is not alone in the house for all the months that her husband is away. Albert's always found himself attracted to his brother's wife, though that would never be a possible relationship. He does have another interest, though...Halloween approaches and the lure of the further anonymity of costumes and masks could be what Anna needs to explore some of her curiosities.

**Very loosely based on the Pina Colada song.**

Private Dancer
w/ Primoris & Aemirys

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123546.0
STATUS- Abandoned by partners
STORY ELEMENTS- Exotic Dancing - Human Light
SUMMARY- Richard has had a trying and stressful day while on his business trip and calls for the entertainment of two exotic dancers for the night. They couldn't have sent two more different personalities that still complemented so well.

Leah was pale, tall, blonde, and eager to please while Sofia was curvier, shorter, dark-haired, tanned and more eager to drive him insane with teasing and pushing the limits of his desire, goading him into doing something about it...

Delicious Snack
w/ Ana Luusi

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123367.0
STATUS- Completed
STORY ELEMENTS- Exotic One-Shot, Vampires, FxF
SUMMARY- Vampire Feed at a party

Bad Timing
w/ LustfulLord2011

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122036.0
STATUS- Stopped (Member no longer active on E)
STORY ELEMENTS- Human Light, Adultery, Deceit
SUMMARY- The relationship is perfect, the wedding is less than a year away and Sofia couldn't ask for anything more from her fiance, Mark, who's sweet, romantic, and very supportive of her. Well, perhaps a bit more time together might be nice. Between their respective full-time jobs and Mark's volunteer work as a firefighter, they haven't been getting much time together.

Months and months of dates and events cut short, it was wearing thin, which she actually felt guilty feeling that way. Out while Mark was busy, Sofia meets Eric. She's a little uncomfortable at how much she notices her new friend and the temptations he presents, especially since Mark hasn't done anything to deserve hurting him like he would be, were she to do something with Eric, though she finds she's interested in possibly learning more of herself, with his help. This leads into a hell of a mess...

Capture & Rearing of Elise
w/ LustfulLord2011

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124800.0
STORY ELEMENTS- Non-Con, Violence, BDSM
SUMMARY- Leon Stevenson is Elise Pendles' new, friendly neighbor. Trying to be a friendly neighbor herself, she helps him out, providing him with plates of dinner while he settles in and giving him tips about the neighborhood she's lived in most of her life. She had no idea that he'd chosen her for his own private purposes.

Leon was captivated by Elise's looks and personality, choosing to return the favor and make her captive to his own attentions...and a little training would be fun. It took two weeks of waiting for just the right opportunity, but as soon as he had it, he took full advantage. She didn't even know what hit her...

And now she'd be his...

His Prison Care Packages
w/ Jester

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124705.0
STORY ELEMENTS- Non-Con, Violence, Blackmail, Gangbang, Possible Impregnation
SUMMARY- Her husband's in jail for life. The crime he committed ruined both his and her lives, and while he's inside, she has to face their friends and family. She stuck by him through everything, but left with mounting debts, loss and ridicule, she has had enough of it all.

Safe in the knowledge that her brutal, nasty husband is safely locked up, she begins to cheat on him behind his back, with his friends, family and colleagues. She videotapes each time and sends them to him for watching.

His ex-boss is the first to see the opportunity, ot take advantage, offering to tape, and letting her lovers know, others don't know, but every one of those people are important to, or hated by her husband. It's the perfect revenge...

Unless he manages the impossible and escapes...The evil brutal convinct with nothng to lose, would be after his wife. What will happen to her?

Special Delivery
w/ Aleph

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127246.0
STATUS- Stopped-Permanent Hold
STORY ELEMENTS- Bondage, Human-Light
SUMMARY- The one time that the UPS system decides to impress their customers by delivering even earlier than promised, is the one day that Nicole didn't need them to, since she wasn't home and her neighbor...that she had a small crush on...okay, a big one, had signed for the delivery. Luckily, the site packages discreetly for privacy. But it had rained and the packaging was a big soggy and torn.

A quick, curious peek into the soggy package...to make sure that it wasn't wet nside, of course, gave neighbor Miles, a surprising, and interesting bit of knowledge regarding sexy neighbor Nicole. Even more surprised that it ended up being a shared, common interest, Miles was quick to take advantage of it.

Miles gave Nicole her package and that was the end of it...until another package came for her...

Dance, tease and...
w/ Staerin

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127471.0
STORY ELEMENTS- Human-Light, Possible Bondage
SUMMARY- Like any best man for his best friend, there has to be at least one stripper for the bachelorette party. Jack just didn't account on liking her so much or the end of the party, it would be him to get the girl. She's even said yes to dating him, but mixing two worlds like theirs isn't the smoothest meld.

Her Blind Date...?
w/ Ravenwolf

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138221.0
STATUS- Partner's Member Status Change
STORY ELEMENTS- One-Shot, Human-Light
SUMMARY- Lissa was tired of the jerks she'd been meeting recently, so she'd let her friend Jenna set her up on a blind date for a local Masquerade party in town. She was to look for a tall man, in a black suit, and a black raven mask, named Luke.

Lucien was enjoying the evening well enough, and it seemed it was going to start picking up when a woman he didn't know, approached him, calling him Luke which surprised him, since he didn't know how she knew his name, but...he knew he was certainly not going to question his luck.

Say 'Uncle'
w/ Wyatt

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139602.0
STATUS- Stopped-I left E due to Health
STORY ELEMENTS- Human-Light, Bondage, Incest(by marriage)
SUMMARY- Of course a 20-year-old college junior can live in the studio apartment above her Aunt's garage without a problem. With her aunt in medical school, what Vanessa's parents pay for the rent for the garage apartment, is cheaper than University housing, and helps her Aunt and Aunt's husband, as well, financially. It would give the two young women a chance to be closer with Vanessa only being three years younger than her Aunt, so should have a lot in common, including...

Though different in body, attitude, and desire to try new things would be intriguing to a man in his mid-twenties, it should still be easy to resist when he has a wife and Vanessa has a boyfriend...right?

Curious Binds
w/ Seranova

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219080.0
STATUS- Abandoned by Partner
STORY ELEMENTS- Non-Con, Blackmail, Coercion
SUMMARY-

Secret Lives
w/ Aleph

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205038.0
STATUS- Ongoing
STORY ELEMENTS-
SUMMARY-

Where do we go from here?
w/ SmokinDriver

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225382.0
STATUS- Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS-
SUMMARY-

Behind the Mask
w/ Arkaniel

LINK-[/b] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226436.0
STATUS-[/b] Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS-[/b]
SUMMARY-[/b]

Coercion
w/ Cycle

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230179.0
STATUS- Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS-
SUMMARY-

Oh, the possibilities
w/ BenenAzer

LINK- ://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230179.0
STATUS- Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS-
SUMMARY-

A good night's sleep
w/ Bevatoria

LINK- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232104.0
STATUS- Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS-
SUMMARY-

A Sleeper's dream
w/ Marauder13

LINK- ://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232167.0
STATUS- Ongoing-Active
STORY ELEMENTS- Ascension: The Mage, Some bondage, Magic, Fantasy
SUMMARY- In creative development still, but join Jonathan, who sees an understanding being in Alexandra, and hires her for his shop. His store, The Occult Shop is not without its challenges, a bad neighborhood, gangs looking for safety 'insurance pay' and Alexandra herself lives right in the middle of it all. (Still a developing story. The ideas so far, are our secret. ;)

Upcoming Story
w/ Mikhul

LINK- None
STATUS- Coming Soon
STORY ELEMENTS- Undecided
SUMMARY- Plotting!!

Check out O/O's page to further check compability
RolePlay Preferences-O/O's
-