News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: M/M fandoms wanted

Started by Serephino, October 18, 2012, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

This is by far my favorite fandom.  I don't know why, but the books and movies have sparked my muse more than anything else.  What I'm really craving is Snape/Harry.  Snape/James could also be fun.  For the former pairing I will play either, but James is my character.  There is also James/Lucius. Harry/Lucius, James/Lily, Harry/Hermione, Snape/Hermione, Harry/older Weasley brother, Harry/Ginny...  If there is any other pairing you'd like to do, feel free to send me a pm.  I'm pretty open, though I'm not a fan of Ron.  I just really have a thing for unusual pairings.  I like coming up with creative ways to get them together. 

Please don't let this scare you off if it's not your thing, but if you're willing to do mpreg, you'll make my day.  If not, that's fine too. 

If interested please send me a pm with what pairings you're interested in, and any ideas you have.     

Serephino

Charmed;  I'm a little rusty on the series, but...  Chris has traveled back to the past, and gone to great lengths to hide who he really is.  Then weird stuff starts to happen that can only be caused by another powerful witch.  They find the culprit, and it's someone Chris knows, someone that followed him from the future.  His friend threatens to spill his little secret unless he goes out with him.  I would play the oc from the future.

Dragon Age; I'm looking for someone to play Alistair to play opposite my oc character.  I will play either an elf mage, or noble rogue.  I think it might be fun to add Zevran to the mix, add a little jealousy.  Maybe Alistair denies his feelings until he can't stand being jealous any longer?

Astrofig

You know you can always pm me.  ;)