Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Granted.  But your it's your last meal.  Enjoy.

I wish I knew how to speed read.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kakihara

Granted.  You can speed read so fast your eyes can't keep up and the retina's detach so you will never be able to read again.

I wish I could swim well.

A Big Unknown

Granted, but now you can't walk.

I wish I could control the weather.

Chi

Granted, but you can only  change the outside temperature by one degree.

I wish I could fly a plane
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Rubicon

Please enjoy this vintage gasoline powered control line model airplane!

I wish I had a really good roast beef sandwich.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You are provided a roast beef sandwich that exceeds expectations both in size and in taste, served to you by an undiscovered vegan chef who has in fact decided to try a new secret ingredient on you which somehow ends up turning you into mulch for their private garden. Rest in Peas?

I wish I could find a new book to read that made me feel inspired long enough to read it completely through.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Rubicon

Granted! It's inspiring and glorious, and makes the most jaded of readers hungry for the next page, for the next paragraph, for the climax and dénouement--

Oh. Huh. Someone tore out the last sixteen pages. Well, good luck with that!

I wish I didn't have to get up for work tomorrow.

Mnemosyne

Granted, but someone decided to use a certain sixteen pages soaked in gasoline as a kindle to light your home on fire. Fancy that. You won't be getting up at all.

I wish I knew how to not turn to macabre humor.
Mistreated

Rubicon

Granted! It's all puns from 1970s Cartoons all the time from now on! And not the Groovy Ghoulies, either! We're talking Laugh-a-Lympics grade puns!

I wish the shoulder pain would just stop.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You are paralyzed from the neck down, perhaps you'll get lucky enough to be one of those handsome handicapped devils who gets all the ladies?

I wish I had the courage to not feel more scared about people finding out I've done perverse things than I am afraid of people who might do me harm.
Mistreated

Rubicon

Done! Now literally everyone everywhere knows exactly what you've done and how far you'd go!

I wish I could make it better for the people who need it, right now.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Everything is better for those who need it presently, but the people who were already better know what you wished for and hold you responsible for their now less respectable livelihoods. Someone is at your door. Or perhaps many someones? I don't think you'll want to get that, although you might want to make a hasty exit as I do believe they plan to burn your house down. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

I wish I actually did go further than I am really willing to go, then miraculously have my innocence back by doing so.
Mistreated

Rubicon

This too is granted! You go to the very limits, the very extremes... learning passion and hunger and pain and the knife's edge of fear and joy as one....

And then, naturally, promptly forget you ever did it!

I wish this coffee weren't cold.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Your coffee is new and fresh, just the right temperature your tongue might be able to tolerate but I have decided to give it to someone else. Well, not someone but something. Namely the drain. I can't help but worry it still isn't just right for how unsatisfied you were by it before.

I wish I did not have the bad habit of not eating because I can not think of what to eat.
Mistreated

Belle33

Wish granted - you now know what you want to eat, but sadly, you're allergic to everything except brussle sprouts.  Bona petite

I wish today was Friday.

Mnemosyne

Granted. It is Friday, but unfortunately you are in the movie Friday the Thirteenth. You weren't having sex when you were supposed to be watching someone by the lake, were you? I think someone might be looking for you.

I wish I had a lovely magical forest to walk through that had nothing that could harm me.
Mistreated

Belle33

Granted - I hope you enjoy your carefree walk through the magical forest because this is where you'll spend an eternity....alone.

I wish I could end hunger in the world.

Mnemosyne

Granted. There is no more hunger in the world but this is because the world turned to cannibalism on a larger scale than ever was previously documented. Perhaps if you bunker down you might survive to see what the world is after you cured it?

I wish I could feel more useful to those closest to me.
Mistreated

fuzzybuns

Granted, but they'd only keep you around for your usefulness (sorry, I know that's harsh ( ;;>~<))

I wish I found the man of my dreams~ (#>w<#)
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

Mnemosyne

Granted. However the man of your dreams as well as you have been selected as test subjects to test a cryogenic chamber. Your love might have to wait for a while. A few, several million years? Perhaps the aliens who find you amongst all the apocalyptic rubble might show you mercy? That is, if your bodies last that long.

I wish I could live in the rain at all times even with electronics, but never get electrocuted.
Mistreated

Jclaymore

granted, but you can never be dry again.

I wish that I could see all of time and space

Mnemosyne

Granted. You can see all of time and space, but you cannot feel it. You are not allowed to experience it. To feel, smell, taste, touch anything you once had been able to before. Can you be content with this?

I wish that there was such a thing as an indigo moon that made the earth the color that it shown, unlike the red moon that doesn't do much at all, and that every time this happened I would turn into a mermaid.
Mistreated

Rubicon

Done! This is done by creating an actual luminous object the size of the moon and placing it in the L4 trojan point in balance with the Moon and the Earth. Unfortunately, this creates an entirely new set of gravitational forces which not only alters the tides but conflicts with the existing tides, while also disrupting the nighttime cycle with its luminous indigo glow, causing massive wave formations, earthquakes, species disruption on a global scale and madness. The mer-tail is still pretty nice, though.

I wish I cut a better figure on the dance floor.

Belle33

As you wish.  Sadly, your hips do lie so Shakira has put a hit out on you.

I wish I had a man-servant who would polish my toe nails - among other things.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Your man-servant wanted so much to get the perfect shine he enlisted a stone polishing technique that makes you lose all of your toes. You would think he would have stopped after the first one, but I do believe he was a bit blind as well, if not a touch mentally deranged. I am so sorry for this.

I wish that I did not get so sentimental over all of these prompts. (( I love and hate them at the same time. ))
Mistreated