Female searching for a Male or Female!/ Updated!!!

Started by PandaPuff, March 22, 2010, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PandaPuff

I have a few ideas up my sleeve, here they are.

RP Idea # 1: My character is an adopted child to a fairly well to do family. She has lived with them since she was the ripe age of five. She hasn't had any problems with the family and was very close with her brother(your character). When she turns 18, she gets her first boyfriend she met at college. They are always together and talk a lot when they aren't together. Her brother becomes jealous and angry and finds that he has feelings for his adopted sister. He goes into a fit of rage when she denies to hang out with him because of her boyfriend and he sexually abuses her, taking her virginity in the process.

[this is all I have for that plot, my character will be this african-american girl, very attractive. Your character is whatever, I would like it if you were very dominate and controlling. We can discuss deeper into this plot if asked.]

RP Idea # 2: This would involve a shape shifter.
A girl (my character) finds a stray dog while walking in the park one day. Noticing that the dog was injured, she takes it home with her and nurses it back to health. Eventually she starts to care for the dog and keeps it as a pet. However, the dog isn't ordinary, its actually a human that has the ability to change into a dog, but he was too weak at the time to change back. The dog develops feelings for his owner, and becomes jealous when she starts dating and bringing home men to her house every other night. When the dog is fully healed, it changes into human form with raging hormones and ecstasy.

[this would kind of be like a rape fantasy, so I would like it of the dog character is very aggressive and dominate.]

RP Idea # 3: This would be a roleplay between the pairing of a father and a daughter. Her mother has remarried since the death of her biological father. She is very close to her step dad, whom is white. The story can start of with a serious family issue. The parents are preparing to divorce, once the divorce is over there is a trail to see which parent will have the daughter. While its being decided, she will go between the two parents. There can be sexual tension between the father and daughter, non consensual, um anything else you could think to add to make this spicy, mysterious and fun

RP Idea # 4: A Gentlemen's Club thats not so gentle. This story would base around a girl who was chosen to become a slave for a prestigious and secret brothel/slave training house. Zasha, a Ethiopian beauty, is an exotic add to the slave/brothel training house, she talks back, stands her ground and won't let anyone use her how they want. However, this all changes when she is sold the Gentlemen's Club in London, England. The club is exclusive, the men are rich, handsome, and very unkind to the women. Zasha is chosen by one of the men to be his official "go to girl". Zasha will find out, however, that she can't always talk to people the way she wants.

[It would be cool if this could later turn into a romance. But we don't have to do that.]

Pairings

Doctor x Patient

Pirate x Captive

Alejandro Cervantes, a well known pirate, he's vicious, cunning, swift and very intelligent. He's known through out Europe and the Caribbean as the heartless killer. Neema, a young girl of only eighteen years of age, her family are well known voodoo practitioners, with this being, she is very well known as well. While out collecting items for their spells, she notices a pirate ship at the docks. She, being curious about all things and very sheltered from the world of the pirates, even though her family has served a few in the past, decides to take a look at the ship. At the same time, Alejandro is on the wanted list, he has struck a valuable noblemen. Neema, is of course unaware of this, finds a way inside of the ship, curious as a newborn kitten, she starts to look around. She is eventually caught by Alejandro himself, he (without listening to her explain), thinks she's a spy and holds her captive. The man playing this part would need to be VERY dominate!

Teacher x Student [A tease will always get paid back]

Victoria Brown, an intelligent and quiet student. Professor Galvani, a very handsome, late 30s, English Professor. Victoria, surprisingly, has a very flirtatious side to her and who she fonds the most is her English Professor. She starts to flirt with the Professor, knowing this, he just ignores it. Eventually her flirts and constant advancements make him want her, eventually he starts to flirt back, but Victoria gets scared and starts to avoid him, thus putting her in a predicament and a big hole. How much of the flirting will the Professor take until he throws himself onto her? What will Victoria do when her Professor becomes obsessed with her?

Elf x Human
Vampire x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Lesbian x Closeted Lesbian
Kidnapper x Girl
Gay x Closeted Gay

PandaPuff

OldSchoolGamer

We might be able to work something out.  Give me a few hours to settle in (just changed abodes here) and we'll talk.

ScorpioQueen

I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

PandaPuff

PandaPuff

PandaPuff

really looking for a guy to do the pirate roleplay with!!!

PandaPuff

Xiddeus

Hi Panda, I am curious aout either your dog, or pirate story.  Please Pm me about any other plot ideas or story you had in mind with these two, maybe a few more details, I suppose.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

PandaPuff

Well I pmed you! But i'd rather have people PM me if they are interested.

autumnwinter86

I sent a PM considering the teacher x student role :)  hope to hear from ya!

PandaPuff

PandaPuff

any other offers? im especially looking for the gentlemens club idea now

PandaPuff

zemo8801

Well, I can always do something with you? Your pal Z ^^
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas