Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

You started it with sweetness!

Grabs the win.

Cassiopeia

*gasps*  I most certainly did not and I resent the accusation ...  *nips at your neck and snatches the win before dashing off*

Aether

Grabs the win as you try to run and nips your lip then runs the other way.

eroticslut

as soon as you turn I grab the WIN form you
jump on my Harley and ride away

Aether

I teleport to your handlebars, grab the win, and teleport away.

auroraChloe

Quote from: Aether on June 10, 2010, 12:32:15 PM
grab the win

let's not say you did   *smiles sweetly*

a/a 8/21/17

Aether

Oh lets say we do say I did and did...

*grabs the win*

auroraChloe

nah.  don't think so    *blows a giggling kiss*

a/a 8/21/17

Aether

Marvels at a kiss that giggles and snags the win after letting out a kiss that goes "ARRRGGGHHH!"

Cassiopeia

*bites your ear and yanks the win away*  You taste nice and spicy, but just not good enough to let you win!

Aether

Sets your hood on fire and grabs the win.

eroticslut

pick up the win of the floor when you drooped it
since it was so hot from the fire

Aether

Takes it from you and thanks you, "My win!"

Cassiopeia

Omgomgomgomg!  *puts out fire with a thin coating of ice*  You ALMOST singed my HAIR!!!  *freezes Aehter's feet to the ground an snatches the win*  Bad boy, very bad boy!  *blinks away*

Aether

Grabs you as you blink teleporting me and the frozen ground beneath me with you and takes the win.

Cassiopeia

Nuuu!  *runs and tackles you full force*  MY WIN!  *grabs it and finds a hiding place* <.< >.>

Aether

Hides underneath your cowl and takes the win.

Cassiopeia

Stop messing with my hair!  *fixes hair before sweeping your legs out from under you with a good swift kick and catching the win*

Aether

Grabs the kicking leg and rides it like a bull, taking the win easily while ruffling your hair again.

Cassiopeia

*grabs you by the pony tail and yanks you back with a crazed gleam in my eyes*  I said it's MIIIIINE!  *yanks it away and scrambles for a getaway*

Aether

Except my hair is entwined around your wrist as if it were alive and you drag me with you yet again and I take the win easily.

Cassiopeia

*growls at your improbable hair skills*  Why can't you just let me have it and save us both the aggravation?  *shakes free of your hair and pins you down, grabbing the win before running off*

Aether

Runs with you.

"Nice day for a jog, yes?  Thanks for the win!"

Runs the opposite way.

Cassiopeia

*is tied of running and shoots a frost bolt at you to knock you on your back*  Just give it up, hot shot!  *runs into the forest with the win*

Aether

Sets the forest of fire, suffocating you with smoke and takes the win.