Life In The Ludus(In Need of Gladiators, Gladiator Trainees, & a Lanista's Wife)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Aiden

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Aiden on January 14, 2015, 11:24:03 AM
Would it kill you guys to make a Thracian? All these gauls.  XD

Hee hee... I almost made a Thracian for the sole purpose of making her a redhead since some old texts mention them looking like that.

CurvyKitten

Bah my mind is already making more ideas and we haven't even started yet LOL.

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Foxy DeVille

CurvyKitten

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 14, 2015, 05:21:01 PM
+1000

I'm trying to behave, but its proving hard. Granted one of my ideas is a female gladiator but it makes me twitch because of what I know about the history LOL.

Quote from: Aiden on January 14, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

A hint of what will be coming up regarding Conall's own story arc.
Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 14, 2015, 05:43:02 PM
And I thought I was kinky...  :o

Well I was going to say ..OMG so cute I still want one, but then Foxy said that and now....its just weird LOL

The Dark Raven

Now that I've had a nap, I feel much better.

Up for plots, as usual. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Urbanzorro

Finally off from work ;D I'll be posting up the OOC thread shortly, then ideally the I.C. thread soon after.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

KurganofPrussia

Quote from: Aiden on January 14, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

A hint of what will be coming up regarding Conall's own story arc.

Conall's wolves vs. Ayyur's dogs??

Deamonbane

Aiden

Conall's wolves are for guarding/hunting, not fighting. Maybe use them to train the men.  >:)

Deamonbane

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aiden

"These are wolves...this is my bow and arrow...you hit my wolves I will shoot you...don't let the wolves catch you, they are trained to rip out throats....Run." Conall notches arrow.

summoner2183

The Dark Raven

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

Urban,  can we do a Character Sheets thread (with the taken characters as the first post)?  It will help us all plot together. :D

CurvyKitten

Marit
by Curvykitten
Role: Slave
Orientation: Straight
Appearance Details:
more of Marit

Personality: To her new owners Marit can be a bit testing. Not used to the slave lifestyle she lacks some of the home maker’s talents, and tends to have a sense of still being worth more then simply an object. But she has learned that without a certain amount of compliance she will be punished, and that would be something Marit rather avoid.

To the others of the house she is rather pleasant and fun loving. Marit misses her old home, and hates those that took it from her. But she does still find small joys, music and dancing being two of the few things that she still loves. Marit also still loves the good things in life, wine, fine clothes, and has gained a rather wonderful application for gladiators. But knows those things will only ever come in small stolen doses....but a girl can try can't she? :P

Marit is also well educated for a slave, coming from money before Romans destroyed her home. She speaks several languages and knows how to maneuver within society, even if she no longer holds any standing in it.

Bio: Marit's father was a well off grains trade’s men in Egypt. His holdings and name were well known and allowed Marit and her siblings to grow up with standing and a good education behind them. Marit was a sweet child, a bit spoiled at times, but usually ends doing the right thing in the end.

By the time she was 13 Marit found herself already engaged and promised to one of her father’s supporters. The man was 30 years her senior and not attractive in the least. But her father needed the man’s good will if he was going to achieve the goals and status he had been coveting for years. And despite Marit's fear and disgust with the man, she did as she was told and married him a few months after she 'became a woman'.

Marit did not enjoy being with her husband, but she did enjoy the freedoms he gave her and the way he spoiled her. Seeing to keep his young and beautiful bride happy he allowed her to study as she would as long as she played her proper role, in society and in the bed room.

Marit did at one point find herself with child. But tragedy hit their home and she lost the child only a few months into the pregnancy. The priests insisted it was a sign due to incoming Roman plague. All Marit knew was she had lost the one true thing in her life, and spent a great deal of time dealing with it before finding a bit of her old energy once again.

When the Romans began to really take hold of Egypt Marit found herself trapped in the middle of a war. Her father and husband were part of a small group that was trying to refuse the trade demands. This very clearly became a mistake when Roman and Egypt both turned against their decision. Marit woke up one morning to the sounds of clashing metal and horrific screams. Instead of trying to come to terms, their families were marked as traitors and killed off. The slaves taken and the woman of title turned to slaves and given as prizes to the Roman's as a sort of consolation.

Marit now a slave is forced to make the long trip back to Rome. The men of course wished to use her as they would any other slave. Thankfully Marit drew the of man with higher rank, and instead of being passed around Marit found herself being used as his personal servant and play thing. The long trip knocked the truth of Marit's situation home. Her new standing was something she refused to accept but did her best to endure.

By the time she found herself in Roman her current 'owner' had grown tired of his traveling pet and tossed her in with the rest of the slaves he had for market. Thinking he could get a pretty penny for a slave that was exotic as well as educated enough to be useful to any house she found herself in. While on the bidding block she drew the eye of someone at the Flavius family Ludus. She now finds herself there, and has been there for nearly year.

Character's Ons: kissing, touching, massages, heated attraction, playing with her hair, orgasm control, pleasing her partner, sensuality, passion, teasing, temping, foreplay, light bondage and power play
Character's Offs: Bathroom play, excessive pain, mutilation, branding or tattoos, being forced, torture, extreme bondage,
Player's Ons: I know I have her as straight, but as a slave I know she can be not only made to satisfy a woman but possibly raped as well. As long as it is with the story I'm ok with it. Though with rape or any non-con please pm me first :)
Player's Offs: my ons offs Please respect my offs:)