Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

You tell, you're dead!   :-X

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrBubbles

Krisje

Then stop making balloons
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

My return
My Request corner

MrBubbles

Krisje

I know something better

My return
My Request corner

MrBubbles

ArtemisHighmore

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

MrBubbles

Well... Pretty much, yeah.

WashAutumstar

There goes my confidence...

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

LordHarketh193

Conferdence? what confidence dude?

Daoine Sidhe

I like condom balloons.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

Like condom WATER balloons?

WashAutumstar

Adammair

That's not really water. >:)

WashAutumstar

...oh my gods, disgusting

Adammair

What? I meant semen...

WashAutumstar

MrBubbles

The usual place, probably.

LordHarketh193

wildrod

Lets switch positions now.

Adammair

WashAutumstar

*nods* but it's boring now

Krisje

My return
My Request corner