Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRedWind

You all wouldn't happen to still be accepting would you? If so, I'd LOVE to play the role of a mercenary in this rebellion.

Black Howling

Quote from: TheRedWind on October 23, 2013, 02:00:49 AM
You all wouldn't happen to still be accepting would you? If so, I'd LOVE to play the role of a mercenary in this rebellion.

I know for a fact that we are. I'm not bubby, but she has told me we are still recruiting. Just yesterday!

TheRedWind

Quote from: Black Howling on October 23, 2013, 02:02:19 AM
I know for a fact that we are. I'm not bubby, but she has told me we are still recruiting. Just yesterday!

Excellent. If she's okay with my idea I'll get to work on a CS.

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on October 22, 2013, 05:27:03 PM
XD Oh goody!! ^^ lol

Bubby, I'll get to work on a character sheet if that's alright. I also might PM you a few times with questions. I hope that won't bother you.

Just to clarify (maybe it's my brain refusing to cooperate with me, or my own stupidity), the Rebels are normal characters? They have no powers or anything? Sorry if this was answered, but I think I'm having a brain moment...

Of course it's all right darlin'! And everyone is normal excepts the Queen and the Elementals. Don't be sorry! I have no problem with questions.

Quote from: TheRedWind on October 23, 2013, 02:00:49 AM

Totally still accepting characters! When you say mercenary, are you thinking for the Rebels or a Queensman?

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on October 23, 2013, 02:39:08 AM
Of course it's all right darlin'! And everyone is normal excepts the Queen and the Elementals. Don't be sorry! I have no problem with questions.

Gotcha. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 23, 2013, 02:54:06 AM
Gotcha. ^^

If you want to collaborate, my PM box is open. I'm moving slow on the character building, but I think we could likely make a few links if ya wanted.

ladia2287

Also, if anyone wants to have a history with Clarissa, please feel free to PM me. I'm always open to suggestions about that :)

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 23, 2013, 03:05:11 AM
If you want to collaborate, my PM box is open. I'm moving slow on the character building, but I think we could likely make a few links if ya wanted.

OK! I'll see about sending you a message later today. (I haven't slept yet... lol >.<)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 23, 2013, 03:16:48 AM
OK! I'll see about sending you a message later today. (I haven't slept yet... lol >.<)

Sounds good to me. I haven't slept either, so need to get some while I can.

TheRedWind

Quote from: bubby on October 23, 2013, 02:39:08 AM

Totally still accepting characters! When you say mercenary, are you thinking for the Rebels or a Queensman?

Probably for the Queen, at least to start.

azzmeister89

Would you be willing to accept a general of the queens army? I'll make him a master tactical officer who is leading the fight against the rebles

Lady Lunarius

Okay so I'm off for the next two days. Map to be made as I'm making posts for other games.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on October 23, 2013, 05:48:08 AM
Would you be willing to accept a general of the queens army? I'll make him a master tactical officer who is leading the fight against the rebles

That role has been taken, blended with the Queens Right Hand... HOWEVER! The Rebels totally need a General/Leader! He could still be a tactical officer, he could even be someone who's defected from the Queens army.

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 23, 2013, 08:06:06 AM
Okay so I'm off for the next two days. Map to be made as I'm making posts for other games.

Yay! This means that by this weekend possibly, we might be able to begin!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm planning to find pics for my characters tonight. I kind of already have some ideas of what to use, but I need to look through my collections one more time to be sure I'm happy with the ones I picked. Once I find THE pictures, the sheets should come easy. I hope.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 23, 2013, 01:08:08 PM
I'm planning to find pics for my characters tonight. I kind of already have some ideas of what to use, but I need to look through my collections one more time to be sure I'm happy with the ones I picked. Once I find THE pictures, the sheets should come easy. I hope.

I'm the same way. I've found some for the Queen, but I need to narrow, lol. No worries!

Quote from: TheRedWind on October 23, 2013, 01:17:32 PM
So can I make my mercenary character? I might make a rebel officer as well.

I am still in need of 1 Hunter for the Queens side, if you'd like to have your mercenary be that? ( I need 4 to allow for 1 each to hunt down the Elementals) And if you want to make a Rebel officer as well you're more then welcome too!

Bloodied Porcelain

Bubbbbyyyyyyy....

What are the chances one of the Queen's hunters would have an enchanted weapon? Not magic of their own, but an item enchanted to have a particular ability or do extra damage or something? >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 23, 2013, 02:09:11 PM
Bubbbbyyyyyyy....

What are the chances one of the Queen's hunters would have an enchanted weapon? Not magic of their own, but an item enchanted to have a particular ability or do extra damage or something? >.>

No darlin', sorry. The ruthlessness and evilness of the Hunters should be enough without a spiffy enhanced weapon.

Bloodied Porcelain

Damn =/ Had the perfect pic for her, but it's got a glowy sword she's holding. -.- *goes back to look for more*

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

azzmeister89

Cool a former queensman who turned rebal. I could work that. I'll have a profile made tomorrow

Bloodied Porcelain

Finally got started on my hunter. She should be done tonight, I'm about halfway through her profile.

Rave

Woo! Finally got the Skeleton done for the Queen's right hand man / Army General. That took a while, to get the history and everything all in tip-top shape. He's right here under this spoiler! vvvvvv.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personal Information:

Name: Sir Eiric Ulfar the II.
Affiliation: Queen's Right Hand / Queen's Army General.

Personality: Men like Eiric are rarely born into this world, but when they are, most of them either die early or live on to have their name etched in history. They don't come more commanding and serious than Eiric, so much so that to see the man smile would be a sight as rare to the eye as a snowless winter. A large portion of his personality is known only to the Queen, for he has devoted himself since he was old enough to hold a sword to her service. Thus, what common men see is not all there is to Eiric. Yet, from what is generally known, the man has no sense of humor, seemingly serious in everything he does. There has not been a soldier more loyal to the Queen than himself, nor is he the type of man to disobey her orders. If he was told to sacrifice half of his men for her, without a second thought he would. He commands respect wherever he treds, and it is general knowledge that angering him or speaking ill of the queen will result in an outcome that is less than civil.

Biography: Eiric was born in the capital of the Queen's kingdom, amongst the loyalists and commoners who follow her rule and live in her servitude. Every ten years, when a new generation of children is born, it is cruel tradition that on that year when they turn 10,  the children are pitted against another in a serious of trials to test intellect, loyalty, strength, courage, and ending gladitorial combat to the children who pass their trials. There is no mercy, there is no sympathy for their age. Only one escapes with his life, the one that ends the others before his own. This ritual, this barbaric tradition, is for one simple reason: To choose the man who would be worthy of becoming the Queen's most trusted soldier, the Queen's hand and will in her absence.

Upon victory in the trials, Eiric's parents and family were quickly killed or dispatched by the Queen's men, which serves to end all ties and connections to the child so he may be only loyal to one person, and one alone, his queen. So, Eiric watched his parents and siblings perish, before being taken into the Queen's castle where he was to live for the rest of his teens, until he was branded with the knowledge and skill to defend the queen without hesitation. For the next ten years, Eiric trained in every fighting style known to this era, and in every weapon that he could yield. He needed to master all of them, he needed to become an expert in anything he could get his hands on, so he would never find himself in a situation where he would not be able to protect her majesty.

After a decade of fighting and training, where he was branded with everything his teachers and generals had to offer him, he was finally forged anew. This process, it killed all the innocence in his heart, it killed all the humor, killed all the sensitivity, and left him with nothing but blind loyalty and utter determination to live for the Queen, and for nothing else. It was finally time for him to meet his queen, the woman he would be protecting for the rest of his life. It was then, that he realized that all emotion in him was not dead after all.

Divine, was a word not nearly suitable enough for the creature that sat on a throne before him. The moment he saw her, it was as if all those years of bloodshed and forging whithered away, and he was born anew. She graced him with her voice, even her touch, and since then his heart sealed upon its determination, and his purpose was no longer simply branded into his body, but his very essence. It was then, that he truly realized that he lived for his Queen, and that it would be all that he wanted in this world. 

It's been eighteen years since that day, and every single day Eiric did nothing but obey every one of his Queen's orders. If he was not fighting for her, killing for her or leading her armies, he and he alone would be at her side wherever she would go. Even in her deepest chambers, her most pirvate shelters and sanctuaries, he would be there, standing tall with sword in hand. Not a soul dared get past him, and if they did, they would not take a step in the Queen's direction with their head still attached to his body.

Appearance:  His choice of attire is rather varied, depending on where the man is. Usually, Eiric sports a constant suit of armor made from forged steel and iron, sturdy enough to absorb blows and light enough to allow him flexibility. If he finds himself in the company of his Queen, rather than on the battlefield, he sports lighter chain-mail that covers his body beneath leather armor, usually with a hood raised upwards to hide his facial expressions. He is as sturdy and built as men come, fluid in his movements yet hard as a stone. His hair is grown out, un-cut, and a light beard stubbles his jaw and lips.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Varied mastery in several weapons, though very much prefferring a pair of long sword to use in each hand. Those have come to be known as his signature weapons. Otherwise, he is very skilled with a bow and arrow, earning a reputation of being an excellent shot.

Ability/Skill/Strength(s): Because he does not posses the power of the Elements, yet needed to be powerful enough to stop them, the man was forged into a warrior un-rivaled in skill. If he was to be compared to any normal soldier, or anyone without the power of the elements, he would tower over the list. He has superior intellect, able to lead the Queen's armies into victorious battle after victorious battle for eighteen long years. He is an un-rivaled swordsman, a strong and lion-hearted leader, as well as the biggest obstacle between anyone trying to reach the queen be it friend or foe. He is also an excellent rider.

Weaknesses: Eiric's weakness is in fact his greatest strength, which is his undying and blind loyalty to his Queen. The man would instantly waste the lives of countless soldiers, including his own, if it meant the survival of the Queen. That is simply the way he was conditioned, it is in his essence.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual

Other Information: [If he seems just a tad -too- strong, it is because he is meant to be as the secondary antagonist of this plot. His demise would depend on exploiting his very clear and vivid weakness, which will come in time as the story progresses!]

Bloodied Porcelain

Rave