Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Granted.. it's the same weather, every day, all day and all night.  A light drizzy rain with grey skies.  Never changes.

I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Ziether

*wiggles his nose*

Your wish is my command...but you've come to realize it wasn't actually Sunday when you wished it, and that you've missed Monday entirely. You're going to have to work extra to make up for it.

I wish I had time to listen to more music.
Under Emergency Maintenance

William Blake

Congratulations! Due to your recent firing, you have all day to listen to music while searching for a new job.

I wish I had less paperwork.

CassieBear

Congratulations, all your important paperwork has been shredded. Hope it wasn't too important!

I wish I would stop losing the charms on my bracelet.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Merry Gentry

Granted.. all the charms have been returned to your bracelet. Unfortunately it turns out they are all stolen and you are now in jail.  Thief!

I wish I never had to sleep
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

Granted! But pretty soon, the insomnia takes effect and leaves you frustrated and so mentally fragile that you wind up in an asylum.

I wish for a dance with Merry Gentry's avi, please.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

William Blake

Granted; unfortunately, it turns out that, lovely though she is, she is both socially awkward and a clumsy dancer, leaving you both bruised and uncomfortable. Sad.

I wish I could slow down time.

oceanspool

Granted! You slow down time for everyone around you, causing you to age at a faster rate than anybody else.

William Blake

Neglecting to have made a wish, you have now revealed to the wish-granter that they are not bound to provide them. No wishes for anyone. Boo.

I wish to have wishes back.

ChicagoOkie

Granted but they are all corrupted.

I wish for a pizza.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

oceanspool

Whoops  ;D

Granted! A pizza has been delivered to your old address.

I wish the weekend was longer.

Endorphin

Granted, you now have 3 days! But you still have to work because you can't get everything done in the shorter week.

I wish for a wallet that magically refills itself with $50 notes every time I open it.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but it is monopoly money.

I wish I had a working xbox.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Endorphin

Granted. Shame about the screen.

I wish I could read peoples' thoughts.

oneiricprion

Granted.

You can hear people's thoughts. All the time. While you're awake, while you're asleep, they're always talking to you.

I wish for the Patriots to lose this sportsball game today.
This prion is feeling: femme

Lurkin and workin for now > 3>

Endorphin

Granted. Just before kick-off, a T-800 arrives from the future and eliminates all of the Patriots star players before continuing with his mission to seek and destroy Sarah Connor, John Connor and all related characters. The Patriots are forced to play nonetheless... and lose badly... but this sets in motion a chain of events that leads to a disastrous future which infringes on all copyright and is terribly reminiscent of an awesome movie franchise. But the Patriots still lose!

I wish for a well-behaved pet monkey, dammit.

ChicagoOkie

Granted, you have one stuffed pet monkey.

I wish that there was more love in the world.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Pdriggy

Granted, Everyone experiences great love.....except you.

I wish my lawn would be trimmed monthly.

William Blake

Granted. Monthly, you are now compelled to trim your lawn, whatever else you were doing or wanted to do.

I wish I could do two entirely separate things at one time.

Boatman

you are granted a split personality, for the jealousy between you, I suggest counselling...

I wish I could tweak my DNA so I lived long and prospered
History, where creative writing was born.

William Blake

Oh, but the things you screw up when you do...!

I wish I were more organized.

Eikichi

Granted. However you can never remember where exactly you placed anything. To the outside world you're the most organized person, but you are slowly going mad at your inability to remember where anything is.

I wish I'd stop losing my keys.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

ChicagoOkie

Granted but now you can never find the things your keys go to.

I wish I was a master chef.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

abandoneddolly

granted but you can only make squid.

I wish I could get more sleep

Eikichi

Granted, but now you are only awake for 1 hour of the day.

I wish it was easier to write.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.